Has Fate gone too far?

Has Fate gone too far?

Unless its a Fate JAV then no-one cares. Post servants you could beat in a fist fight ITT.

Fate went too far in its first installment. In every subsequent installment "Fate" is actually a step back. Therefore, everything that comes after the very first route of the very first installment is gradually less shit than "Fate".

>Post servants you could beat in a fist fight ITT.

Gilgamesh.

I did not need to know this

Fair, Gilgames is well known in canon for being easily beaten by children.

Why not user?

>Fate Grand Order
Meh...
I just want my Heaven's Feel PV

Ufo is busy secretly working in FGO.

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING HIRE SOME GAIJINS !? AT LEAST SOME DAMNT HAFU! I can understand , Mc or Mashu being japs but for fuck sake spare me from having to look at the knight of the round table with asian faces!

You really think they could get a bunch of actors fluent in Japanese?

It's a Japanese show for Japs and pretty much only Japs. Hiring Gaijin makes little sense given their japanese would likely be terrible and removes half of the fun of watching nips run around doing stupid shit and speaking in mangled engrish.

And having gone through that thought process, I understand more why actual Asians don't give much of a shit about white people playing other races in their media.

Fate already went too far eight years ago when it took Kon from us.

>then no-one cares.
Except for fujos, the main target of this stage play.

Mashu is pretty cute, actually.

Hey, it worked for Tourabu. I didn't expect this 2.5D shit to be successful but fujos eat it up.

>no one cares
It's sold out in nipland

>And having gone through that thought process, I understand more why actual Asians don't give much of a shit about white people playing other races in their media.

Kek, Im afraid this is false, Im asian and subscribed to some of the biggest asian community forums and social media. (For example Eastbound and 88 rising) and everyone was going batshit insane on the GITS movie and Death Notes live action because they are not asians.

You must be the wrong kind of Asian then. Probably one those with severe insecurities like flips.
Japs don't give a shit about whitewashing or any of that nonsense, they're infatuated with the aryan race after all.

Lancelot still looks like a faggot with that hair.

People from non-racialized societies don't give two shits about stuff like that.

It crossed the line a while ago

So like Lancelot?

It's a musical stage play, nobody gives a shit how they look aside of the hair and costumes because they will just see them on stage singing.

>Mashu
>Japanese
What? Matthew (as the stage officially names her) isn't Japanese. She's an experiment from a magus western family who wouldn't likely used nip genes.

>No Tama-chan caster
It's shit.

Holy shit those armors look like trash.

Looks decent enough

She died in London, why would she be in Camelot?

It's Fate Grand Order. Tama-chan's supposed to be there. Because... well... just because!

Yeah and the site crashed minutes after the lottery applications to buy the tickets were finally open, traffic was insane.

She isn't in this order. She was in London.

Don't care. Tama-chan or it's shit

Yes, I'm throwing a big temper fit. not really, though, however it's probably shit anyway, just b/c it's not animated.

Sony CEO promised more FGO animated, and one of UFOtable staff leaked a cgi of the time temple design before he took it down.

Tamamo only has a small cameo role in London (and later joins the fight along with all Heroic Spirits). She's summoned by Tesla, hits on Kintoki, and gets one shot by "Solomon" along with Golden, Shakespeare and Andersen. He glares in her direction and they die. She returns to hit on Kintoki more in the time temple.

Cool, more animated is always good. Was kinda curious to see what a Live Action Tama-chan would've looked like though.

This is a musical so they prioritize acting/singing over everything else. If they ever do more orders, she might appear (kinda doubt it because her role is small and they cut a lot of Servants from Camelot with bigger roles like the Hassans and Nitocris).