Can someone give me a summary of the Nunes memo and why its release is a conservative victory?

Can someone give me a summary of the Nunes memo and why its release is a conservative victory?

Trump has infiltrated skynet

Dems (including Obama and Hillary) paid for a fake dossier to give them an excuse to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, which led to the ongoing Russia investigation. If Sup Forums is right, this shit is waaaaaaaay worse than Watergate

looked like John Paul 2 from the thumbnail.
that would have been great if real.

Because it means Democrats won't be in power again until their spic minions out breed whites. So about 7 years.

It shows that Israel spied on Trump.

>literally just finished watching this movie

Plot twist: Nunes character will be assassinated in a non-stop rolling news cycle that confirms unlawful collusion that leads to impeachment proceedings

The summary is you suck and should kill yourself

tl;dr version - DNC, Clinton Campaign, and DOJ under Obama are rumored to have conspired together to fabricate evidence of collusion between Russian government and Trump campaign in order to justify conducting active surveillance on a political opponent in the middle of a presidential election.

If true, it'd be the biggest political scandal in the last hundred years and a LOT of fucking people would go to jail.

Don't forget McCaines roles in all of this

I have read the memo and it's a literal nothingburger. Just ignore it and let's get back to talking about how much we hate women. Aren't women the worst? They won't have sex with you if you keep going on alt right websites like these!

What is the "DNC Memo" about that they aren't releasing?

I'm just waiting for Rachel Maddow to explain all of this. I've been off of the politics train for the past couple of months and I'm a bit lost on all of this.

>DNC, Clinton Campaign, and DOJ under Obama are rumored to have conspired together to fabricate evidence of collusion between Russian government and Trump campaign in order to justify conducting active surveillance on a political opponent in the middle of a presidential election.
Hasn't Sup Forums been saying this from the time the Russia investigation started? Why is this news?

Pretty sure "Sup Forums said it" isn't admissible in court.

Didn’t the alleged collusion story start with Trump Tower Moscow?

For some reason they also voted to not release the counter memo either.

is this the best shills can do now??

What did fuck boy do this time?

some jackass has never seen Apocalypse Now

There are people who literally started coming to this board a few months ago. From where, who the fuck knows. Probably some boomer social circles or something.

Hello. I am an Independent Silicon Valley Crypto-Investment Banker and self-made multi-millionare with ties to the CIA and FBI leakers as well as the Freemasons. I have been studying neo-buddhist philosophy, micro-dosing LSD and practicing in Hindu Sleep Deprivation for 5 months to expand my conscience and focus. I am now on the end of a 3 day adderall binge researching this very topic. After studying this subject for the past 70+ hours and contacting my inside sources I am confirm that this theory, is in fact, a nothing burger. I recommend that everyone in this thread to close their eyes until they fall into REM sleep. It feels good and will increase your focus and drive for tomorrow.

lol pretending to be a shill

NPR was doing tons of preemptive damage control yesterday and today so I'm sure it's really good.

he raped his daughter but MSM wont report on it!!!!!

Lol the real deal is that republicans started the dossier then fusion gps added to it.

Why do people think this matters? There have been like ten things that were worse than Watergate in the past two years alone yet they're completely irrelevant because they either didn't receive coverage on the news or they were simply spun away. A scandal isn't a scandal unless people are actually scandalized.

Lol

seems like more drumpf lying/false flagging to detract away from his own predicament

I love the RP in these threads though -- THE BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER! THE LEFT IS GOING DOWN

Keep dreaming, fags

It was unbearable. I used to say you couldn't go 10 minutes listening to NPR without hearing the word Russia. Now, it's happening about twice per minute.

I can't believe that Jew run and controlled organization is allowed to take tax money to be a propaganda engine for the Jews. I hope they are some of the first to go into the ovens.

CNN's cuckboy in chief put Pelosi on notice tonight. They will cover this, as they have no choice, and the Republicans might just have pulled out a large W here on this memo shit.

That's some low energy shilling.

I was listening to NPR yesterday because my wife puts it on. The first story was an interview with a tranny. The second story was about a young interracial couple BMWW who are bringing up their mixed race girl without a gender identity. It doesn't even make me mad any more. It's comedy.

He acted as a middle man. They gave him the dossier and he passed it around.

>because my wife puts it on.
I just shook a magic 8 ball. It says you're fucked.