Give me one reason why Europe shouldn't come back to absolute monarchy and why people shouldn't be strong peasants...

Give me one reason why Europe shouldn't come back to absolute monarchy and why people shouldn't be strong peasants again who went to war bonded together to fight for their homeland and King?

>he thinks there's an answer

>why people shouldn't be strong peasants again
Because the economic system developed won't allow for that.
Also your map is fundamentally incompatible with what you are saying, it displays Europe long after the Industrial revolution, which made "feudalism" largely irrelevant.

>why Europe shouldn't come back to absolute monarchy
The US will never allow that.

People don't need to be peasants in a monarchy, they can be educated. We need an intergalactic Germanic monarchy ruled by the SS.

Rampant hedonism and aristocratic degradation

>ruled by the SS
>Posts Prussians
I agree I want a Prussian space empire too, to finally solve the D*m*cr*cy Question.

sounds good, jews wont allow it

With a good civil war coming in America we can install a monarchy in America/Canada. We'll call it the Kingdom of America!

germans are subhumans
you want too much

>you want too much
There is literally nothing wrong with ambition.

Good luck Americans

but a lot of things are wrong with germans

Such as?
(Aside from the thins we were indoctrinated into by the Allies after WW2)

I can't. We need to bring back monarchy.

they are ugly

Yeah, I fucking hate d*mocr*cy.

We will make the monarch pure German :)

Even if, so?

Tell me where you live so that I can tar+feather you

nobody likes ugly people

We never intended to be liked, we wanted to be respected and feared.

Because your mother loves sitting on nigger dick OP.

This is a princess not an ugly.

>wanted to be respected and feared
then stop being german subhumans

Seriously, who the fuck in their right mind would want to be born as a peasant and remain as a peasant their whole lives?

this is an ugly boy with long hair

We in Bavaria want our king back and separate from the shithole Germany.

Absolute monarchy is what led to democracy and the shitshow we have today.
Give people the idea that law emanates solely from the state and people will inevitably use that power to rearrange society however they want. Leading to shitty utopian policies, moral breakdown, and competing groups vying to seize that absolute power (democrats, communists, etc)

Did you know originally kings didn't even have legislative powers, and their main role was simply to enforce natural law? Did you know their power was limited not by a constitution, but by custom and practical limitations?
This led to the maintenance of traditional morality, government mostly at the local level and on the smallest possible scale, and an authentic community life made possible of endlessly interlocking but limited hierarchical relations. Instead of the present situation in which hierarchy in society is distilled down to the individual and the all-powerful unitary state.

Absolute monarchy is bad. Traditional monarchy is good

I don't think it would be so bad. I'd have no point of comparison, so I wouldn't be actively seeking something better, and assuming feudal era medicine, chances are I wouldn't make it past 3 years old anyway, so remaining as a peasant my whole life wouldn't actually be very long. I wouldn't have to struggle to discern fact from fiction, or right from wrong, I'd just have to accept whatever my lord told me. I wouldn't have to worry about voting, or job security. All in all, I don't think it would be that bad.

You sound like a jealous jew

Monarchy doesn't have to have peasants, the underclass can be educated, and achieve a fair amount of wealth with that education. All things are first and foremost owned by the king though, so he is the wealthiest. You want the leader to be the wealthiest so he can't be bribed.

i just hate ugly and retarded people
jews are both

where u get these whos the artist?

We will have a constitutional monarchy.

Wolfgang Wilrich, 20th century German war artist.

nice thanks bro

Not only Europe, but the whole world

We did it first, you fuckers!

:D

Maybe if Mexico still had a monarchy it wouldn't be such a shithole narco state.

;D

ineetnet ryined everything already.

:'D

Aryan aesthetic :D

wtf I love being a poor mindless slave of a gluttonous greedy aristocracy now

So basically what you are now? Face it, an aristocracy is always going to rule. We just want to make sure it is White.