Jared Kushner

What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To rule over the goyim with an iron fist.

sugging digg :--DDDDD

The same end game as all the kikes have

All the goyim chipped like little cattle and the Third Temple rebuilt, a point from which they can rule us all on the other side of the world with zero accountability.

Peace in the Middle East

Prison

she looks so dead inside & unhappy

Kissinger 2.0

He will be trumps downfall before the second term

The supremacy of the Jewish master race.

Have a bunch of Jewish kids with that hot piece of tail?

What's (((their))) end game all of the time? SHECKELS. That's all this is, opportunity to make sheckels.

the wall ain't no gentle with no one

jared looks like a HS senior going to prom in that suit

Trumpkins would ignore this thread

To Make Israel Great Again!

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

SAUDI ARABIA WILL ANNEX ISRAEL

>What's his end game?
Melania Trump.

His ancestors were partisans in Byelorussia. They are committed to the extermination or enslavement of all free white gentiles.

We already achieved that. Now we have a new mission.

Now, we just need to fix that insipid theistic minimalism that will confine the species here until the Earth is consumed in solar plasma.

Try again, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

Well, someone has to end up being the antichrist.

k

he looks jewish

The greater Israel at the expense of millions of goys lives... also shekels from building illegal settlements

Plus, We demand 100,000 Blonde Aryan sex slaves to be shipped to israel.

Jews must have bad eyes...

Always thought Trump used "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer philosophy

What are you doing outside of the oven, kike?

To keep ivanka towing the Jewish line she'll inherit most of trumps wealth (he'll use his jew tricks to screw the other trump children over) then ivanka will run for president using all her current Whitehouse experience to promote herself. If she gets in it would start a dynasty of billionaire Jewish presidents

Fucking as many shiksa pussy as i can, such as your cunt mother.

i had sex with a dutch volleyball player exchange student when i was 16. she was so hot.

bankruptcy and bring shame on whites
like all jews do
fuck the jews
they are maintainers and opportunists
the biggest lie is that jews are "smart"
it's a fucking lie
they just killed the 6,000,000 underjuden and many many many times more whites, soviets, krauts, frogs, WWII was nothing more than jew-jihad against whites
they controlled all sides and went for maximum deaths
pearl harbor was their way of winning the US visa lottery by getting US involved
why are you niggers so sleep?
I goddamn hate your weak minds you stupid shits
the evidence is all there

TO LOSE THE RIGHTS TO HIS 666 BUILDING DUE TO DEBT

Yeah we know you Jews like a good rape. It's easily one of your favourite past times like pretending to be middle eastern and a descendent of Abraham, or shooting kids dead because your small, hairy, ugly deformed bodies
mean you're too weak to fight back any other way.

yeah jews are "smart" live in a third world fucking basket case, they're good at lying I'll give them that though

you're not fucking no one except your golden cow, fucking semite scum. jus' like an Indian!

>What's his end game?
Breddy sure he's already had his cock in the same place as Donald's...