Boruto

Episode 11.

Other urls found in this thread:

yokai.com/nue/
youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
youtube.com/watch?v=9prtl1aVcdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anybody have the magazine translation of when they talk about the villain a few weeks ago? It was with stuff about the Uchiha family and watching Boruto and his friends growing up iirc.

I can't believe this little purple bitch is going to out-Tobi Tobi by having a motivation that actually makes sense and not being some selfish whiny emo brat who decided to destroy the world because his waifu (who would have eventually ended up cucking him anyway) died.

What do you think Bort's face will look like when Sumire takes her mask off?

Hawawa is a traitor to the leaf. Delet her from the village!

watching right now

who's best girl and why is it a tie between pic related and chouchou

Anyone got the future episode titles?

Confusion but slight arousal.

Good catch there. Come to think of it, Sumire always has a bandage over one leg.

I think we're going to see Hashirama's face on her thigh or some other kind of body horror.

She's a furfag though.

>Boruto and Mitsuki
>A Monster Emerges
>The Path Chosen By Boruto/Boruto's Solution (Answer)

I want to cum on his face.

SO you know she's into some freaky shit

I would bang the shit out of Tayori.

Fuck. Thinking it through, I bet she has some freaky pale leg covered in sharingans and capable of wood style.

I hope he's a recurring character. He's a bro.

Wood Style was a mistake.

fuck off uchiha

I wish they go back to the darker outline pre-Shippuden Naruto art style. This new style looks strange and the drawings feel incomplete

t. butthurt Tobirama

I bet your father regrets not giving your mom that abortion.

>yokai.com/nue/
This is a database of all known creatures and spirits from Japanese mythology. I'd love to see more of them appear throughout the Boruto series.

>Uchiha joking about family

What's funny is that villains motives in Naruto got more progressively shitter as the series continued.
You go from extremely tragic cases like Haku and Gaara to shit cases like Coolest Guy.

What are the odds that Class Rep turns out to have the Sharingan?

Then Sasuke has some explaining to do.

Danzo had a Baku, The third had a shinigami, and there was a Nekomata that specialized in genjutsu in the "Sasuke's paw encyclopedia" filler episode.

Yeah, sorry[(spoiler]

why, isnt he rebuilding his clan?

Practically every character wears a bandage under their shuriken holster, it's not unique to her.

> the third had a Shinigami
That was a summon inasmuch as a byproduct of a Sealing Jutsu, which was an Uzumaki jutsu.

Its either going to be sharingan or wood style. I think she has the same sort of prosthetic as nardo. Either way its going to look creepy as fuck once we finally see under that bandage.

How did we go from this

youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8

To this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9prtl1aVcdM

I thought Boruto to would be like the original Naruto but this shit trash

I think it's time we finally address the deal with this seal. Firstly, the fact that there's two of them, or at the very least one which Boruto can influence using the power of his eye.

This is what the seal looked like in episode 1 and 11. Note the design in the center.

>implying pinkshit would care and not raise the offspring like the good cuck she is

Literally no one would have predicted something like Boruto happening in this series.

kek

The SoL is there so it actually matter when shit hits the fan, like when Kawaki shows up.

what motivation? her parents are dead?

Now take a look at the center again, except this time the seal will be from episode 4, when Boruto partially summoned the Nue by using the stolen chakra somehow.

See the difference?

I've never understood why everyone praises that opening. The first part with Naruto and Sasuke behind the chain link fence looks amazing because it perfectly expressed the atmosphere and tone early Naruto had. The rest of the opening is fucking trash though.

She probably won't have it herself but there seems to be something related to the sharingan coming up

Additional info from a past thread:

>Episode 13 - Additional information
Boruto & Mitsuki talk about the ghost incidents. Sai informs Naruto about the possessions. The monster is a Japanese chimera.

>Episode 14 - Additional information
The masterminds behind the ghost incidents are associated with the ROOT. A weapon uses the chimera as a power source. The "Susano'o Prince" is introduced.

>There's a rumor from a reliable source that the Ghost arc will end on episode 15.

how much fucking does my bro tayori do?

>pinkshit
>cuck
You guys still use these memes with Sakura?

You're right, the Boruto OP is actually way better.

Will never die. Learn to deal with pinkshitter
Alot, with old men for money

> it shows the five Genin attacking and shit
> Neji uses Kaiten
> Shikamaru throws a kunai while falling
> Kiba attacks from up high
> Naruto attacks through explosions
> Chouji gets flung from some unseen attack and rolls in the dirt
Nice

I bet the Shinigami comes from the same world as the Nue and the Uzumaki just found a way to summon it. Which would corroborate Boruto's bloodline having a connection to the spirit realm via his eye.

It was a good enough motivation for Bruce Wayne to put on a mask.

>The rest of the opening is fucking trash though.

I like the part with Sauske's headband, perfectly symbolizes the inner turmoil he is experiencing by betraying the Leaf.

We never seen Inojin use any Yamanaka jutsu yet. Does the InoShikaCho combo still works ?

this

She's a member of Root i.e. brainwashed to serve Danzo unquestioningly. The orphan shit isn't even a factor besides explaining how they managed to pick her up. Danzo preferred orphans because nobody would miss them. That's how he got Kabuto.

If I take it off, will he die?

>Does the InoShikaCho combo still works ?

Probably. He is going to be a medic like his mom. I personally want to see Chocho do some nigger lightning jutsus with her expansion shit.

It would be extremely painful

What turmoil? Sasuke never really seemed to care that much about anything other than muh revenge.
Is that the shitty one where it's just a filtered image of the Konoha girls in kimonos for like 15 whole seconds?

He's a big guy

They were training for it in chapter 700 but only Inojin was in the mood to practice so he went to hide from his angry mom.

for (You)

It's not the "Susano'o Prince" but the Gozu Tennou, which is based on yet another Shinto-Buddhist god of epidemics and disease. It's the military weapon Sai was talking about last week. It needs the Nue as a power source.

Whatever it is, it's clearly not part of the proper Pure Land, since the souls that get sealed inside the Shinigami don't get to go to the Pure Land.

>Danzo preferred orphans because nobody would miss them. That's how he got Kabuto.

I'm still surprised that Kabuto never went after him. He is the guy who made his life a living hell. I can understand when he is still under Orochimaru's tutelage, but after Oro "died" he should have gone after him.

Just further proof that Kishi was making shit up along the way.

Very little, unless he fucks his mail.

Is he going to be the next hokage?

I can't believe this girl not only tricked her entire village but also each and every single one of us. All it took was a few Hawawas and she had the perfect cover for her terrorist plots

Better chance than Konohamaru.

Or Kiba

>Sasuke never really seemed to care that much about anything other than muh revenge.

True. Had this shit been done right and been properly fleshed out, I would have believed it. But that's what the animators were trying to go for. Blame Kishi, not them.

>Sasuke never really seemed to care that much about anything other than muh revenge.

Then you were a speedreader.

Who?

That's what I think Boruto will contribute to the Naruto mythos: it'll focus on where all this weird demonic shit comes from that the original series only briefly touched upon. Boruto might pull a Menma and acquire 9 different monsters from Japanese mythology as summons. His eye probably works like the Rinnegan in that it can summon multiple creatures from this realm because it's connected to the entire dimension and not a single animal like most summons. Also it requires no blood contract to perform like the Rinnegan.

The guy Ninja Jesus farted on to win a match when he was 12.

>this is how the world will remember Kiba
Kiba should honestly just kill himself. Even Shino's rep isn't as bad.

It's always the cute ones you have to watch out for.

They hide the most secrets

Kiba, you know, that guy that... the one with the doggo

> a 12 year old has an eye that's on-par with the Rinnegan
They better fucking not or I'm dropping this

>An opening from the climax of part one is more intense compared to the opening from the very beginning of a new series
Fuck right off bud. this kind of mindset is what turned naruto into DBZ in the first place

Chino was annoying.

I'd been suspecting her for a while as the source of the Nue, but as soon as I heard it was a Root member behind it I stopped suspecting her until today. Being injured in the attack kinda threw us off the plot, but turns out it was all a clever ruse because she likely figured the others were getting too close and needed to throw them off her trail. So she staged the attack and allowed herself and the others to get injured. But she didn't let Namida or Wasabi die because despite her brainwashing she still cares for them.

I want to fuck both them.

>it'll focus on where all this weird demonic shit comes from that the original series only briefly touched upon.

I hope not, all the attempts to flesh out the mythology in the original series with the tailed beasts, the sage, and the origins of chakra fell flat on their face. It doesn't matter what they are or where they come from other than "they're a demon/god/spirit".

Nagato had the Rinnegan when he was 12, dumbass. Or did you forget that. Obviously he won't learn how to properly use all these crazy powers until much later.

Nagato's Rinnegan were Madara's eyes.

Nagato had those eyes implanted in him somehow by Madara.

This. I especially didn't like how she got off scot free for committing mass murder. She didn't even help out in a war like Orochimaru did. She was just forgiven for going full ISIS on everybody.

Those eyes weren't originally his and you fucking know it. They were forced upon him, he wasn't born with them. Getting a shit roll in the lottery of life and being the holder for some eyes isn't the same as awakening a god power with literally no effort

I want to see Burrito Talk no Jutsu sumire if she turns out to be behind the mask what is definitely going to happen

You speak like you were some important costumer or critic lol.

That doesn't change the fact he could use them as a Genin, stupid.
No, it matters. Or at the very least it matters to know where they come from. They don't have to totally demystify it, just show their world in detail.

No I'm not, I'm saying that I'm going to drop the series if they make a dumb decision.

He got them when he was a baby or a little kid or whatever the fuck stupid shit Madara asspulled for plot. But fuck right off if you'll let that shit slide yet whine about Boruto who doesn't even know how to activate his yet.

>You speak like you were some important costumer or critic lol.
everyone is an important critic on Sup Forums newtard

He never had any ranks and Rinnegan always gave the users hability to use all five elements without sweat.

I'm just glad Boruto is using TnJ on a mentally-unstable brainwashed little kid who he actually kinda knows decently well instead of just having someone's entire tragic backstory beamed into his head via extreme flashbacks and talking them out of literal decades of preparation and planning because they once wanted to wear the same silly hat.

Also the themes are better here. Boruto wants to strike out his own identity separate from his father and urges others to do the same, and Sumire literally has no free will.

Reminder that he never actually used his Rinnegan powers as a child and the first time we see them used was when he looked about 18. Jiraiya tells him his eyes are special but he has no fucking idea how to use them.

Yeah, so stop whining.

>That doesn't change the fact he could use them as a Genin, stupid.
Nagato was an Uzumaki and they have very potent chakra reserves. That was the reason why he could use it so well, Madara chose him for that exact reason.

>They don't have to totally demystify it, just show their world in detail.

Again, why? It's a show about ninjas. I don't want them exploring hell or a demon realm or something. There's no need.

>people getting upset about the kid who has the blood of several demigods and God itself having God like powers at a young age

Did they stop teaching Greek mythology to kids?

Then the situation is the same as Boruto's, so once again, stop whining. Anyway, you're wrong because I think it was implied he used the Gedo Mazou once when he was younger but I can't remember nor can I be assed to go back and check. I do know for a fact he used the Rinnegan's ability to master all the elements though, but that just comes with the territory.