Trump ***NOT*** Releasing His State-of-the-Union Speech in Advance

No other President has done that in at least 55 years. This is gonna be a big one folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
deadline.com/2017/03/donald-trump-joint-address-ratings-strong-barack-obama-1202031398/
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1980-oh-boy-trump-not-releasing-his-state-of-the-union-speech-in-advance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no denying the power of Trump

Source?

>somethings actually happening for once

HOLY SHIT!

DNC Response: N-No y-you!

Probably is bad and they are still trying to fix it up. Try to make Trumpo sound less like a tard.

OR THE POWER OF KEK

Why would they release their state-of-the-union speech to begin with?

Imagine sitting through a speech you've read?

Praise be

so it begins

FUCK T R I P S

He's Real

>Believe me
>That I can tell you

He's going to need all of our power.

hmm

He's going to tell us about aliens

TAKE ME DOWN TO PARADISE CITY

JESUS CHRIST

Praise be. Drain The Swamp. MAGA.

i could tell you about aliens right now

>He's going to tell us about aliens
The jews?

I heard he`s going to dress up as the Queen of England during his speech. The guys a million laughs. Fucking love him.

If he sticks to the speech his team of writers composes it will be an outstanding vision of the future.

If he lets a bunch of smartass, DC insiders assholes put words in his mouth his ego will be crushed.

He will ab lib to feed his ego.

America will laugh at the stupid.

THE.

STORM.

IS.

HERE.

+++

Is it time to rev up the ole' meme magick engines again?

he is with us for the happening, with us always

And he will again win in 2020.

End Of Message

Numbers?

>he is with us for the happening, with us always
Until death user

any one else noticed good things have started happening now that we're praising kek again?

This pushes the Democrat rebuttal to a last minute effort. They have to hire quite a few talented on demand orators to re-butt anything he says on demand. SOTU is not fake news. This is the most vetted speech any CIC will deliver annually.

itt: dumb frogposters

Sould of expected to fail leaf.

He's going to read the memo.

I’m hoping it will be like Sadam taking over the Ba’ath patty. Loyal Republicans get given guns and have to execute Democrats and disloyal Republicans on the steps of Congress

Fake and gay without source

I want him to jingle his medals on my face and call me his bitchboi, and how large his freedom is.

With the fury of a thousand gods he will fire them all.

D-Day

The Day Donald Trump reveals his true power level.

Stop posting cute anime girls

IN THE NAME OF GOD, I GIVE TRUMP MY ENERGY!

Yuge if true.

HE CAN’T KEEP DOING THIS SHIT.

THERE’S A PRECEDENT FOR RELEASING THE SPEECH.

MUELLER IS CLOSING IN ON DRUMP TARDS

IMPEACH 2018

Kek's will be done

lol Fools, it has only begun.

HOLY FUCK Im thrilled

MAGA SOON!

SHADILAY SHADILLAY OUR KEK HAS CUM

Anti-Christian!

#ReleaseTheSpeechOrImpeach

>Federal Reserve destroyed
If only. Kikes would never let that happen, like they didn't want Hitler happening during the 30's.

>Yes
>Yess
>YESS
He's here, get hyped boys and goys.

He hasn't written it yet.
He's gonna just wing it...
And tweet extra salt later.

YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT
>HOT
>CUM
EVERYWHERE

They don’t release it to the public. They give copies to the press, which are supposed to be held in embargo until the speech. That way they have time to gather panels of “experts” to respond to Trump’s speech.

that's not how I remember it

Praise KEK, of the ogdoad

Praise Kek, let us feast on the chaos we have wrought.

checkeddd

He's bringing Hispanic parents of an MS-13 victim as guests. The theme of the speech is going to be "Americans of every race are getting raped and killed because Dems support illegal immigration." There's going to be so much wow just wowing and so many non-arguments in the aftermath that I'm already enraged. It's such a simple concept and they just can't admit the truth of it.

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!

> Trump ***NOT*** Releasing His State-of-the-Union Speech in Advance
Excellent! :-D

nice, toasting for something bigly

Oh, what a feast!

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
Trump give us the decommissioned Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier pretty please
SHADILAY
SHADILAY

Kek, grant me digits!

witnessed

This is the happening. JFK, Andrew Jackson, Patton, and our beloved Fuhrer didn't die for nothing. We remembered them, and now they will be vindicated.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It will rain frogs for a millina.

TAKE MY ENERGY

Praise be

[...] That way they have time to gather panels of “experts” to respond to Trump’s speech.
Like hell they're experts, lock them All UP!!

checked
Someday this meme war will end son, do you smell that? it smells like victory
youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w

How many people will be watching? 50? This is not news.

It will rain frogs for a *Melania.

>millenial poll
Why even bother

1 billion people

praise!

YES!

I would give anything for seeing all and complete inforřmation on JFK death. Maybe there is hope on future horizon as evil is starting to crumble

GODSPEED AMERICA

Kek be with thee Mr President

This is gonna be a hell of a ride boys!

deadline.com/2017/03/donald-trump-joint-address-ratings-strong-barack-obama-1202031398/

More numbers are coming in for Donald Trump’s debut last night before a Joint Session of Congress, and they are looking good for the 45th President over his predecessor’s last State Of the Union.

Going low on the hyperbole and heavy on the history, the President’s highly anticipated speech was a fairly polished performance on a very big stage that caught a lot of Americans’ attention – around 22.7 million actually. That’s up over 25% from what Barack Obama’s final SOTU drew among the Big 4 back on January 14, 2016.

>why even bother
They're the biggest group still willfully keeping their eyes shut, which is (((useful)))

so many gets in memo and SOTU threads tonight. election levels. it's actually happening. thanks be to god. thanks be to kek.

Hillary is going to jail

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Take my power.

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1980-oh-boy-trump-not-releasing-his-state-of-the-union-speech-in-advance

hmmm

Skyking it pretty busy.
What if he declares war?

Don't forget Seth

TRUMPSAMA, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, WE AWAIT THE GREAT TRIGGERING OF 2018.

MY BODY IS READY.