You realize Breitbart, which is even more far right than Trump, is owned by Jews? Fox News is owned by Jews...

You realize Breitbart, which is even more far right than Trump, is owned by Jews? Fox News is owned by Jews. Either it’s all controlled op or some Jews actually care about us.

And so is Rebel Media.
Turns out kikes will do anything for a buck and if the market demand is there it's better them satiating it so they can earn that buck and control the narrative.

Yes. ALL MEDIA IS SHIT WHY DO YOU THINK WE SIT ON Sup Forums ALL DAY

Almost all media is Jewish propaganda

There are quite a few Jewish rightwingers, but the majority of em are neocon zionists.

I just trust CNN

Youve gotta be fucking kidding me.

>it's almost like the jews play both sides of every conflict to profit the most.

Baby's first red pill.

Kek

Breitbart is pretty Jewish but I think Andrew himself had good intentions. It's not explicitly anti-white or Israel-first in the same vein that neocons are.

anybody who uses breitbart, fox news, rebel media, or any thing like that for legitimate news and not just to hear their spin is a moron
honestly, in the year of our LORD 2018 there really is no unbiased or uncontrolled news. there is no objective truth anymore. you need to absorb as much as you can handle and form your own opinion.

QUIET FELLOW Sup ForumsACK! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS UNILATERALLY AND UNQUESTIONINGLY ALL THE TIME! THERE'S NO ROOM FOR LOGICAL OBSERVATION ITS THE JEWS JEWS JEWS!

Steve Bannon had a part in the murder of Andrew Breitbart.

the left keeps screeching that the republicans are white supremacist facists and while I dont think that’s true I wouldn’t mind that one bit.

I love it when Sup Forums discovers a new phenotype.
The question is, how long has the soyboy existed, and what is it's historical ancestor?

I am 2, blek

This. Basically if the production values are decent there is a good chance it's Jewish.

Funny thing is Michael Moore said the same thing, except his said media companies instead of naming the Jew.

the right in america keeps calling democrats/liberals communists, so i mean it's pretty even
living on the border and getting a lot of american influence it's just sometimes funny to see as a leaf.
we can get along with a different political view here, but you guys seem to just fucking hate each other. and i mean rightfully so too - one thing bout americans, democrat or republican they're fucking patriotic and they are so confident in their values. we've lost that here.

So he said something like; "Media Companies will pander to a demographic if there's a profit in it for them"?

Well yeah of course, there's that element too, those companies are obligated by law to earn as much profit as they reasonably can for their shareholders - and if they see a profit to be made by satiating the demand for center right media they'll probably begin creating right wing media whether or not they personally agree with it.

LOL GET A LOOK AT THIS NEET NEW FAG LOL

nah Andrew Kikebart was a fat pill popping drunk glutton and it caught up with him on a walk home from the bar

wrong

lol such bad a post go back to r/jew you fag

you didn’t know him like i did

so gtfo

Bannon is mossad

your right do you thing they overplayed their hand this time?

Breitbart wasn't even ethnically Jewish. He was adopted.

No shit sherlock
>being this much of a newfag
Welcome to Sup Forums little 'pede

Andrew Breitbart was more redpilled than half the faggots here. He was on to Skippy years ago. He was also anti immigration and in favor of booting all illegals. I know they had him murdered.

Trump wouldn't be President if it were't for Breitbart and that's all thanks to Andrew Breitbart. If this is the happening that brings down the deep state it will have happened in large part thanks to Andrew Breitbart.

>Fox News is owned by Jews.

Rupert Murdoch is not a Jew, you retard. Though he is a globalist shill. Most of the on air personalities are either neocons of Leftists, like Shepard Smith. Tucker is low key redpilled. Hannity is on our side but has boomer sensibilities and he's not redpilled.

Trump is also Jewish