Was Siddartha white? I can't really comprehend the idea of a street-shitter being this smart

Was Siddartha white? I can't really comprehend the idea of a street-shitter being this smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idanthyrsus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordos_culture
authenticgathazoroastrianism.org/2014/03/03/scythian-zoroastrian-influence-on-early-buddhism/
youtu.be/RgHiDknRAgw
wisdomquarterly.blogspot.com/2014/09/buddha-came-from-west-shakyascythia.html
thaimangoes.blogspot.com/2009/08/h9.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>life is suffering
>"so just don't want stuff, bro"

>smart
pssh.
The white man looks at the cruel universe, desires things, and then conquers/achieves.
The poo-in-loo looks at the cruel universe, desires things, and then gives up while they try to feel okay about it.

conquers what?

whatever obstacles are in the way

Caste system.

Thats your problem, you shoudn`t assosiate modern indian retards with ancient aryan people.
He is retarded, that bitch can`t stand up from his coach

himself, the greatest conquest

>sofa

Wrong word

WE

He actually was a Hindu and believed in all the Hindu stuff, reincarnation, etc.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I am so stupid and so racist just like you guys
Okay.

Hinduism didn't exist then.

>German

Yeah yeah, we know your "german" heritage Golberg

buddha and buddhism represent the complete opposite of Sup Forums's ideals. based on my observations i'd say Sup Forums is all about
>muh genes
>muh wife
>muh kids
>muh job
>muh legacy

while buddha was all about
>literally genetic extinction via celibacy
>withdrawing from active involvement in life into total inactivity
>no significance to prolonging the race
>turning away from the struggle of existence and survival of the fittest because all is in the final analysis just a lot of suffering and extinction is peaceful

the idea of a happily married buddhist producing offspring is a total contradiction. buddha had a son but it was before he "renounced the world". he initiated his son as a monk, effectively destroying his bloodline. he threw his son into the void rather than teaching him to read nietzsche and reproduce.

personally i agree with buddha, once you taste that total detachment, which is like 9 million times greater than any opium induced state of detachment, you don't want to live life anymore, you want to recede into nothingness forever.

actually no, he took hinduism and stripped away dogmas rendering the essential questions of virtue and the cosmic endgame. Even Christians believe they'll be reincarnated either in paradise or hell. This is the kind of abstract reincarnation Buddhism espouses, not that you'd necessarily come back as an insect or something.

What is your problem?
Saw an American flag dare to claim an ancestry and said to yourself "THAT SHIT CAN NOT STAND!"

Couldn't any of us make Mongolian/Golden Horde Rape baby jokes at your slavic ass until the end of time?

Ah, interesting tangntial aside. I suppose you're right

The reason poos are all so stupid is because they're all plebians, all lower castes. He was a patrician.
THe Brit's biggest mistake was releasing one huge Indian Republic, instead of 5-50 small Indian monarchies.

YEAH HE WAS FULL BLOODED AMERICAN #MURRICA

there some colors of Buddha statue

holy shit you are an idiot.

stop acting like a nigger

Yes he was

Buddha's face is unknown, because idol worship was not allowed in Buddhism after he died.
However 600 years passed, Gandhara (Afghanistan now) began to make Buddha statue.

>smart
You don't get it.

They have a huge population so from time to time some geniouses are born, happens more with europeans.

Siddartha was related to the Scythians and Tocharians. Dharmic (buddhism/hinduism/zoroastriansism/shikhism) religion derives from blonde Scythos of northern Eurasia.
Zoroaster is the direct influence to Buddhism/Shikhism.

buddha calls the darkskinned people "devils"

buddha was one of us, lads

This blood either ends with you dying childless or your daughter knocked up by one of Africa's finest

>being this fucking retarded.

wew

>>
In the very same sutta where the Buddha says that people with dark skin were considered demons,

We can infer that the dark races are further on the side of the demonic, and the lighter, on the divine side of the spectrum.

Buddha Shakyamuni was a blue-eyed Scythian as per Buddhist scriptures, and said that those with dark skin were demons.

That's the Scythians, who were probably the largest of the Indo-Europeans. They had many branches, including Bactarians, TUshara, Saka, Kambojas etc.

The physical characteristics of the Buddha:
>29. Eyes deep blue

No it wasn't. Buddhism is nothing like Zoroastrianism. Buddhism and Zoroastrianism developed at identical times in different areas.

Also to claim Zoroastrianism is from blonde Scythians is we wuzing harder than black jesus

>"so just don't want stuff, bro"

That's not what was meant by stating that the cause of all suffering is desire, and it's not a commandement to rid oneself of desire. It's a thought experiment.

you're a brainlet my dude

stop talkin all that jive, chong. zoroastrianism is a few eons before buddha

zoroastrianism is what turned buddha to look for a righteous path in an evil and dark world- this is purely zoroaster you fucktard

The religious beliefs of the Scythians was a type of Pre-Zoroastrian Iranian religion and differed from the post-Zoroastrian Iranian thoughts.[71] Foremost in the Scythian pantheon stood Tabiti, who was later replaced by Atar, the fire-pantheon of Iranian tribes, and Agni, the fire deity of Indo-Aryans.[71] The Scythian belief was a more archaic stage than the Zoroastrian and Hindu systems. The use of cannabis to induce trance and divination by soothsayers was a characteristic of the Scythian belief system.

wrong

2 wongs dont make a white

not only was Buddhism a derivative of Zoroastrianism and Zoroaster a derivative of Scythian religion

buddhism is associated with east asia, when in fact it derived from dharmic/IE religion and was spread by IE sogdians/tocharians.

The chinese learned of buddhism from the missionary efforts of grecobactrian buddhist kindgdoms and tocharians.

Kucha Kingdom was an ancient IE Buddhist kingdom located on the branch of the Silk Road

The language of the Kucha, as evidenced by surviving manuscripts and inscriptions, was Kuśiññe (Kushine) also known as Tocharian B or East Tocharian, an Indo-European language. Later, under the Uighur domination, the Kingdom of Kucha gradually became Turkic speaking, and the indigenous people vanished.

Korla Kingdom of Tocharians

The earliest known residents in Kroran, as early as 1800 BCE, were a sub-group of the Tocharians – a little-known Indo-European people of the Tarim Basin.

Loulan's first known language is usually known as "Tocharian C".[25] The language has been partially reconstructed from 150 loan words and proper names used subsequently in a local dialect of Prakrit, which had become the main language of Loulan by the 3rd Century CE. Loulan Prakrit, which was written in Kharoshthi scripts, was most likely introduced by Gandharan migrants from the Kushan Empire.[26]

Gandharan migrants are also believed to have also introduced Buddhism to Loulan.

This user is correct, Of the three poisons (greed, hatred, delusion) greed or desire is a condition of the unenlightened mind. Desire to possess impermanent objects, relationships, states of being, etc., which are all by nature impermanent causes humans to suffer or experience dissatisfaction, a word i believe is better to use than suffering.

Also, the ignorance ITT is transcendent.

He was more akin to a mediterranean because he was a Kshatriya by birth, the Pali canon records he had blue eyes with black hair that had soft curls, a Chinese translation of the Buddhacarita also states Buddha had blue eyes.

you should read the other literature by people such as asanga or vasubandhu, even nagarjuna (even though he doesn't really say anything). ancient indians were pretty red pilled, i dont really know what happened

dukkha isn't "suffering" and its cause isn't "desire". shit that's on the first day of buddhism school, "what about the desire to become enlightened". you look like a fool levelling pre school level (((arguments))) at something that's been debated for thousands of years

He was a caucasoid, not a dravidian austaloid-mongoloid abomination. All depictions of him are of the ruling caste of Nepal and Northern India

>Writer
>Starbucks addict
>Nintendo fanatic
>Buddhist
>Free Thinker
>Feminist Ally

Africa through Rome. Asia through Rome. The Middle East through Rome. Europe through Rome and the sacking of Rome.

Africa through colonization.

The Americas through Spain, France, and England. The sacking of the Empires through revolutions.

Australia, and the pacific through England, France, and England.

The Middle East through colonization.

USSR. Nazi Germany.

The world through the USA.

The UN. Palestine through Israel.

Today, we're losing our power in the middle East, Africa and the Americas.

AmerIndios, blacks, Asians, and Arabs are gaining power.

We're losing Europe to foreign hordes.

We're losing wars. We're fighting Russians, Chinese, terrorists from Islam or Communism. We're losing to Anarchists and Pirates.

We're losing to Global Warming.

We're losing wralth and power in the financial sectors.

The Jews are winning.

It's time to take up arms! WWMD. What would Mordin do?

Saka or Sakan is a variety of Eastern Iranian languages, attested from the ancient Buddhist kingdoms of Khotan and Tumshuq in the Tarim Basin, in what is now southern Xinjiang, China. It is a Middle Iranian language.[4] The two kingdoms differed in dialect, their speech known as Khotanese and Tumshuqese.

Saka, on the other hand, relates to an Iranian verbal root, sak-, "go, roam", the Achaemenids used "nomad" to refer to the northern tribes.

old Iranian ethnic names: Scythian, Skudra, Sogdian, descend from *skeud-, an ancient Indo-European root meaning "propel, shoot"

Scythians followed their proto-Zoroastrianism, which is the source of peacefurr disprays of buddhism, hunduism, sikhism

"This is my way, Persian. I never fear men or fly from them. I have not done so in times past, nor do I now fly from thee. There is nothing new or strange in what I do; I only follow my common mode of life in peaceful years. Now I will tell thee why I do not at once join battle with thee. We Scythians have neither towns nor cultivated lands, which might induce us, through fear of their being taken or ravaged, to be in a hurry to fight with you. If, however, you must needs to come to blows with us speedily, look, you now there are our fathers' tombs'[note 1] - seek them out, and attempt to meddle with them. Till ye do this, be sure we shall not join battle, unless it pleases us. This is my answer to the challenge to fight. As for lords, I acknowledge only Jove, my ancestor,[note 2] and Hestia, the Scythian queen. "Earth and water", the tribute thou askedst, I do not send, but thou shalt receive soon receive more suitable gifts. Last of all, in return for thy calling thyself my lord, I say to thee, "Go weep".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idanthyrsus

White ppl came from albinism. Stop thinking youre so divine and deserve so much. Youre just a bipedal great ape. One thats blinded by the illusion of a disease.

gonna need some sources sport you’re mixing lots of things together that seem like you’re lying

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Herman Hesse is the author retard

>Youre just a bipedal great ape
That's a bad translation, they're actually monkeys.

>
>Asia before time
>Asia before the genocide of whites

In qinghai western china there is a lake called the ghost lake. It was said to be the home of the ghost people. The ghost people were said to be the original inhabitants of china from the time before time began. They were said to be imbued with magical powers, such as being able to speak to beasts, able to walk on water and create life from not. The ghost people were to the rulers of the ancestors of the locals. They are described as being very tall, fair and pale skinned, either red or gold headed and blue or green eyed. The locals rebelled against their masters and waged war on the ghost people and killed many of them. But their spirits could not be quelled and are said to bring misfortune to those that descend from their transgressors. It is also said that on a moonlit night you can see the souls of the ghost people dancing on the lake.

Few people live further west past the "Gate of the Bravest People in the World" in the "Land of Ghosts.

>retard
yes, of the book bearing the name of the Indian prince who later became the Buddha. I don't think that is what OP meant.

Fuck off jealous nigger subhuman.

No. His name was Sid Arthur. A white man from England. The jews are stealing the white mans history and culture and giving it to the browns because they know the angellic origins of the whites.

Interesting legend, source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordos_culture

Zoroaster himself had Scythian familial connections

authenticgathazoroastrianism.org/2014/03/03/scythian-zoroastrian-influence-on-early-buddhism/

We do know that according to Buddhist tradition the first Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama, was born in ca. 563 BCE. He was known as Shakya-muni. He belonged to the Shakyas who were Scythians.

Youre ashamed of reality. Sad. I am proud simian. Youre a confused monkey with dreams of grandeur. Dunning Krugers.

Hes an American. They someone feel the need to make confident assertions when they know nothing about the topic. Probably the nigger genes and kike brainwashing.

>niggers not knowing what albinism is

no surprise there

youtu.be/RgHiDknRAgw

AYO HOL UP SO U WUZ TELIN ME WE WUZ ROOMANZ N SHIIIIEEEET

The Buddha is A Shakya (Saka/Scythian) traveled east, crossed the river bounding his kingdom, which was the "Land of the Shakyas" (ancient Indo-Scythia, Sakastan)

wisdomquarterly.blogspot.com/2014/09/buddha-came-from-west-shakyascythia.html

thaimangoes.blogspot.com/2009/08/h9.html

originally translated from a Chinese text few years back

"We wuz romans and shiet", holy shit you are actually saying this unironically, lmao.
> "Palestine trough Israel"
> "Jews are winning"
chose fucking one degnerate

>Chingis not knowing he's half albino

I m surpries

Which text if you don't mind me asking?

Caesars were blond, so whatever commie dogshit.

God, you're an embarrassment.

lol, mutt so mad. #MuttLivesMatter

>Portrait head of Lucius Verus, found in Athens (National Archaeological Museum of Athens). He used to sprinkle gold-dust on his blond hair to make it brighter.[166]
Suicide is calling you.

>sheeeeeeit bein da fress prince of poopoo land aint fo dis pajigga
>imma go beg
>*meanwhile homelessness makes pajigga retartars*
>YO I BEEN ENLIGHTS MY SOUL LIT AF
>soz lil pajiggas lol i aint reincarbating n dat boolsheeeeit I HAVE SURPASSED GOD

literally just a crazy pajigga that went insane after becoming a mendicant. even Jesus would've been like, "Siddha who?"

>being this mad
Success breeds jealousy.

This was just cringe-inducing, don't do that again.

why does he have blue eyebrows as well?

>Success breeds jealousy

Tell me about it

he's literally aryan royalty.

New Yorker here. Thanks for the Italian shoutout. Stop spamming CP in threads you don’t like

Show your flag faggot

where do you get this history from? i'm currently trying to supplement my textual studies with some historical reading. i have "the greek buddha" by christopher beckwith on the way exploring the links between buddhism and pyrrhos (of the stoics). should be interesting as we actually dont know what the buddha taught in the early days, all the pali cannon is basically from texts written down in the 16th century or something.

It’s an American. He also spams shit about racemixing making negroes healthier.

>5000 years and they still mad

>New Yorker
>Italian

>environmental factors allow whites to survive in the tundra
>the same mechanisms that allow whites to survive in extreme conditions allow them to dedicate their intellectual faculties to other things in temperate conditions

seems pretty simple

>stop spamming CP
I can only agree with this if he’s posting the bad kind. You know, babies and little kids and shit

Jews stabbed us in the back.

Rockefellar went rouge!

>Whites to survive in tundra
>Tundra

Are we white now Chang?

i was watching utube vids today on the ukrainian aratta civilisation that stretched across russia/mongolia into china. supposedly some 10000 years ago. there's lots of shit jews dont wawnt us to know because they want to fool everyone into thinking civilisation started with them

Ah.. careful, you're talking to a god. Wouldn't want to execute you commoner for insulting the gods.

KYS

AYO WE WUZ GAWD N SHIIIIEEEET