Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Why wouldn't it be? She's lovely in uniform.

Is there a problem you see with best girl? I certainly don't

SEIZON SENRYAKU

>Sup Forums tier OP
>Sup Forums tier filename

End yourself.

KIRYUIN SATSUKI

When was the last time you renewed your oaths of fealty to Satsuki-sama, Sup Forums?

>rules over Honnoji with a literal iron fist, has no problem dishing out death and violence for minor rule infractions like being tardy on that one day of the year
>separates the entire city into castes, the bottom rung clearly has a major crime issue
>speaks nonstop about her own ambition about ruling the world, how people are pigs in clothing and total sheep, how only her vision of ruling from atop a steel throne is good for humanity. And she has these conversations candidly and privately with the elite 4 and her butler, people who know that she doesn't really mean it
>"LOL JK SHE WAS GOOD HONEST AND LOVING HUMANITARIAN ALL ALONG"

so this is the power of shitty anime writing

>has no problem dishing out death
Nobody died.
>And she has these conversations candidly and privately with the elite 4 and her butler, people who know that she doesn't really mean it
But she did really believe it, she had no faith in humans, only in herself as the leader and everyone else as pawns.
>>"LOL JK SHE WAS GOOD HONEST AND LOVING HUMANITARIAN ALL ALONG"
She did it for revenge against Ragyo. Just like Ryuko she didn't change her motivation until later into the series.
Try paying attention next time.

>Nobody died.
First 5 minutes of the series is a kid getting killed for stealing a uniform.

>that episode where they have to dodge traps to get to school
>Giant Saw Blades
>Killer Crocodiles
>Fire traps
>Missile launchers
>Civilians who shoot assault rifles and machine guns with real bullets at them
>all at normal students without goku uniforms
>"Nobody ever died!!!!!!!"

That was a mistranslation corrected in later releases. He just got beat up.
If you didn't notice that episode was extremely cartoony and not serious.

You see user.. That's called.. humour through animation.

>midriff metal bands

>Kill la Kill aired 3.5 years ago

Jesus christ. I still love Satsuki though.

I prayed to her sister last night

Now that LWA has crashed and burned, will Imaishi's new series manage to live up to Kill La Kill and Trigger's name?

I fucking hope so.

I don't know why they went from stuff like Kill la Kill and Luluco to Little Bitch Academia.

Gainax magic
Because you're dumb. It was obvious she was good from the beggining and trying to raise Ryuko's powerlevel by letting her escape every times she lose.

"Good" means nothing. Just because she manipulated Ryuko into being an useful weapon for her it doesn't mean what I've said it's incorrect. Everything she did was for herself, until the change of heart after getting BTFO.

>letting her escape every times she lose.
she actually told her when the main villian got revealed

because her dick really is that big.

>Nobody died.

SHE SAID DURING THAT TOURNAMENT BATTLE ROYALE THAT ONLY THOSE WHO SURVIVE THE WEEK WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE TO WIN THE GOKU 3 STAR UNIFORM

THE AIRSOFT AND AUTOMOBILE CLUB TEAMED UP AND SHOT BULLETS AND ROCKETS AT STUDENTS LIKE MAKO WHO WOULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED EASILY

what the hell happened to this production of this show in the second half? some of the animation got so fucking bad.

>so this is the power of shitty anime writing
There's actually no contradiction, considering she's trying to overthrow her crazy mom

It was always fucking shit, I remember the shitstorm about the quality when episodes 2 and 3 came out, and people unironically using the "they're saving budget" meme.

>love the high school drama aspect and integration into the plot and combat
>get to the battle royale in episode 9
>from that point on it's nothing but your typical PLOT TWISSSSTTTT and POWER LEVEL UP KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH shit and has nothing to do with the really cool high school setting

>series about alien clothes masterrace is unrealistic
Go on...

>tfw Ryuuko started out fucking awesome and then literally became Shadow the Hedgehog and a narrative black hole

Yeah, it doesn't. It also doesn't mean that you are correct.

What are you talking about?

Everything I said is correct and was explicitly stated within the series.

i think he means Ryuuko was conflicted and learning about herself in her early fights, whereas everything past her going into a coma is just ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

If you say so

>tfw it's still better than berserk

And what's so bad about that?

"Survive" means not getting your uniform stolen like the 2 stars guy that was defeated by the mob of students. Even the airsoft club was trying to steal Gamagori's uniform.
The rest of your post is just dumb and shows that you were watching the series wrong. Remember when they threatened to boil Mako alive but then some goons fell into the oil and it was just a gag?

she did it to save the world, not for herserf.

That episode has some impressive cuts and the CG actually works very well in the hallway scene, and everywhere else in the series.
But of course shitposters will only focus on the worst moments.

No, she did it for revenge for her father's and little sister's deaths and for the years of abuse she endured, she said so herself to Ragyo in episode 18.
She didn't learn to love the world and ti fight for it until after getting defeated and saved later.

>"why is a lack of characterization and growth a bad thing?"

That part was actually consistent with her characterization and a stepping stone for her growth, so I don't get your point.

I don't see lack of anything there. She was conflicted and when she dealt with it she turned just angry. That is growth.

Don't follow advice from people unwilling to enforce it.