Africa was ruined by the White Man and Marvel is here to prove it

So now that they know white people fucked up Africa, how do we fix it?

>entire fictional country is based on fictional metal that is basically magic

Yes, I remember how white people ruined Rhodesia and once it became Zimbabwe and was controlled by blacks it only got better.

doesn't matter, they believe it which makes it real. Now what?

>Africans attack and capture other tribes
>White people land and Africans sell those people as slaves
>We wuz kangs

If white people didn't land, they likely wouldn't exist as their ancestors would have been slaughtered.

More like #wokanda am I right?

>what africa coulda been
>discover wheel
>does this with it
>coulda been

The best blacksploitation is the kind that takes itself seriously. The short term annoyance will be worth the long term hilarity from retards misunderstanding the critique and ironic mockery Wakanda embodied

Well clearly white people intervention just fucks Africa up. We need to convince strong, independent african americans to rebuild their homeland as a paragon of melanin enriched glory.

WE

WUZ

I hope they cast a commercial minimum of 3 white actors to fill roles as African tribespeople to make sure that all races and ethnicities are equally represented in this film.

KANGZ

Just like the Holocaust

What about the arabs? The arabs showed up well before the whites. Why don't they take any of the blame

i would honestly be amazed if they even discovered agriculture

How many times will Watson actor have to endure some jab or joke about his witness? There will deff be a moment he's asked to dance with dusky maiden. Counsel member in a funny hat will take a swipe at him. And hero will talk some shit right before they step off their ship into the city.

marvel is 4niggers

Europe had the black plague, mongol invasions, barbary pirates, etc. Do they think white people have superpowers to get through all that and still colonize the globe?

WE WUZ KANGZ WHO WUZ HATED BY GOD FO ENSLAVING JEWZ SEW WII FLED AN BECAIM KNIGHTS AN AZTEC AND SAMURAI BUT GOT BEAT BUT AND KILLED BY ERY BODY DO BEIN HUNGRY NIGGERS

Arabs or more generally muslims enslaved around 2 million Europeans and much more blacks. Why are there no blacks in the Arab world you would ask? Because they were all castrated. The Balkans lived for 500 years under muh oppression.

Just cringed so hard I have inoperable liver damage

70000 year head start and they never invented the wheel, boats or language.
We supposed to believe that they were on the verge of technological explosion in 1200 AD?

>and muslim expansionism that killed mediterrarian trade and forced central european people to rebuild civilization using greco-roman ideas, thats why austrian kings were kaizers and the idea of the roman republic was key to rebuilding trade, and civilizations with the help of christianity that helped to keep shit together, be the glue and admistration that kept shit intact, while also promoting growth and exploration, as christianity was the key around which university were first build and encourage.

I don't believe for a fucking second that country doesn't have grape soda

>superpowers
Keep in mind that the average sub-Saharan African has 75IQ and most American niggers are around 25% white.

Is this legit? Holy shit this is hillarious

I would almost say that this is a self-parody from niggers but then again it's probably some white cuck who wrote this shit.

What did he mean by this?

Zero sympathy for white people in shithole Africa

post moarrrrr

You deserve to experience a Mugabe death squad torture you for 2 hours before killing you namefag.

Its never too late...

Yeah, another movie I'm not going to watch. When is Hollywood kill?

who would want a nice little plants always within tongues reach?

>It was real in my mind

“How do we fix it” lol. We dont. If they can do such great things then let them. Stop giving them aid. Stop sending them medicine and food.

If thats whats fucking killing them then stop.

DASSRAYCISS

They act like were over there massacring them

That kind of shit happens in shithole countries, in which I don't live

>they view me as a charity case
Blacks confirmed jelly, no grape soda tho

Here's our chance

Encourage blacks to go back to Africa

We can meme this as a nationalist movement "See, see what could have been if borders were protected, immigration was controlled, and outside influence limited?"

Get rid of the name, namefag. Youre gonna get doxxed.

Ok how's this

Nice digits

It's also funny that the best fictional nig society the democrats could come up with has a border wall and allows for no immigration

You mean to tell me that they aren't sipping lean in wakanda? Bullshit

Nigger.

>marvel

i only feel sorry for the mice, they don't deserve to be dug out of their soil kingdoms by some fucking smelly orc-fiends

They really lack self awareness.
It's like this colic was written by twitter

More WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHEEIT from the SJW shitfest known as Marvel Comics.

We should start a campaign to get blacks to move to Africa. The time to strike is NOW

As long as we're keeping them dependent they will never developed. I personally don't have a problem with that, but I'm sure that money could be better spent.

i'm not a scholar but iirc ethiopa successfully fended off colonizers and is to this day a textbook shithole

Ethnic cleanse it of niggers and it would be great.

If we leave them to their own devices, they still won't evolve.

meh weebland gets two nukes and is on his feet 5 mins later, niggerland gets everything back including stuff they never had, streets, electricity,billions of aid over the years and they still are a complete worthless shitshow in fact they are literal poison to the planet because all they do is produce children they cant care for.

Imagine some guy in a KKK robe saying shit like
>when you were in caves we were charting the stars

AHHAHAHAH

GOOD LUCK WITHOUT OUR AID DOLLARS YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS

Whites ruined South Africa it was a backwards Nuclear power with global reach under apartheid now during moder times it is run by vibrant African youth.

>someone wrote this

The population of Africa in the 50's was 250 million and now? Stop the aid and let nature do it's thing.

We can't reach their ears, because we don't speak their language.
Leftists talk in terms of Disney, Marvel, and Harry Potter, because that's all they know. They are sheltered babies with no knowledge of the real world.
Just like Jesus spoke in parables that a farmer could understand, we need to speak to them in the language of children books and movies.

Kaffers are still ape tier even in classrooms

Ethiopia was conquered by Mussolini in the 30's but there was no colonisation. When I was in Naples and asked the nigger selling selfie sticks where he is from he told me Eritrea.

Are you in Cape Town? Have you stockpiled water?

"This movie will show what could have happened if anglo colonialist would never have landed in Ireland... Everything we could have built. Everything we could have been." (John MKani, south african actor who plays Rí O'Chaka, former Rí of #dublinkanda).
#GingerPanther

it's as if they don't know about innate differences in IQ...

>we'll begin today's lesson by referencing our notes from chapter 15 of the textbook
how can whitey even keep up with lectures like this too complicated for the albinoid mind

Nope, far from cape Town. Day zero might just be the spark that ignites the flame.

>Why are there no blacks in the Arab world you would ask?

Not entirely true. There are many darkies, but not as many as one would expect.
>An Arab fella impregnating a sheboon still makes a chimp.

t. Former Gulf resident

>if white colonialist would never have landed in Africa
lolwut
Wakanda isn't some AU where whites never colonized Africa, it's just in an AU where one African country had the good fortune of having a bunch of magic space unobtaniumgundanium fall into their lap
Does he even know the plot of the movie he's in

The vikings enslaved the Irish too.

Ok, Rangi.

Nigger.

Nogs had a head start over everyone else by thousands of years
>Accomplished nuffin.

you are a dumb fuck

This is the new slave labour from Africa and Bangladesh used in Dubai, UAE etc. They take their passports and don't give them back until the construction is finished.

Do a haka or something.

>Black comic books

Lmao even young blacks want a white government. Remember in high school I asked a few of them if they'd rather have the current government or a white government and they all wanted a white government.

The future is BLACK and WHITE, idiots.

Black are so fucking delusional it makes me laugh. All this talk of could and would yet they don't do any of it now. Completely free to return to their advance state and most can't even feed themselves without yt. The only wrong whites did to niggers was thinking they would be better off on their own.

WE WUZ IRONMANZ N SHEIT

Reminder: Shit like this is created by niggers as a role reversal. That means that this is literally how blacks see themselves in America. This is how retarded they are IRL.

I wish a country like this existed so we whites could immigrate there and live on welfare and gradually replace the native population

I can't believe people read this and enjoy it

Is this real?

Grammar is too good. Probably a big city white cuck.

Well, the day isn't over yet, nigger, do your best. Too bad what 'is' already is your best.

I'm well aware of who's there now and doing what. My maids were Indians, Sri Lankans, and Filipinas and my harises were Bangladeshis.

>Not all nog males were castrated. The death rate from the procedure was very high. The most skilled castrators were Coptic monks in Egypt, but still the death rate was over 75%. A castrated nog who survived was sold at a high price, and this limited him to the wealthy. Those who were usually worked in the harems. The nogs who worked as famers and other menial tasks weren't castrated.
>Obviously sheboons weren't sterilised and found their way into may beds.

Yah i wonder how many people even know that SA was a Nuclear power under whites and now they cant even keep the water running. I think Anti Apartheid movement was to cut the nuts off the only true African power

such a fucking idiot lmao at least your shame will die with this thread.

They don't. That's why Marvel's comics division is going down the shitter.

>So now that they know white people fucked up Africa, how do we fix it?

Technically, the guy is not lying, merely exagerating a bit. Maybe Africa wouldn't have computers if it wasn't for colonization, but at least they could've discovered the wheel and writing as shown in this movie.

Probably. Considering the fact that all the previous white prime Minister, apart from F. W de clerk, were red pilled as fuck. (((they))) must've really feared us. Makes me proud and sad at the same time.