Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

KimiMuv Part 5 is out. The two retards finally meet.

kiminozo.life/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
youtube.com/watch?v=VeDVAlU9ICw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made this over on /m/. How do you guys like it?

Also, hair and head separated for easy manipulation.

Why are these threads getting deleted all the time now?

Too many shitposts, not enough qualityposts.

The mods are retarded, what else is new? It might be one, it might be many, but it's some idiot with delusions of making Sup Forums great again or some shit.

Except good quality threads get killed too.

How girly is Beatrix?

MAL/BR need not reply

>you will never receive a kiss on the cheek from Lise
It hurts so much.

Oniichan can have that anytime he wishes, especially when he doesn't know it yet.

Does Takayuki really care so little for his past relationships?

Beatrix gets a joy out of confounding people, so she try to look as feminine as possible, spending an inordinate of time putting on makeup and fixing her hair. She'd adopt an extremely seductive and breathy tone even as she threatens,insults, bullies, and fights, often personally and up close. Look at the way she stands in her sprite or artwork compared to all the other girls, and its clearly masculine (legs apart in a power stance, chest out, shoulders squared) despite the feminine beauty that would put Venus to shame.

So she acts like a bully with a very pretty face. She'd be the type who you couldn't take your eyes off of, who'd walk up to you, sashaying her hips. She'd stop, her large breasts just a hair's length away from you, close enough where you're practically breathing in her intoxicating perfume. She'd then wink and smile maliciously, before putting you in a painful headlock. Then she'd brush her lips against your ear, calling you a pussy and demanding your lunch money. She'd challenge you to a fight after school, and she'd show up to it dress like it was a date. You might land a few hits, maybe bloody or bruise her up, but she'd just smile and fight all the harder. That's the type of girl Beatrix is.

The only girl I want to fight with is Anett. And that'd be a wooden sword fight.

So you're telling me I should tie Beatrix up. Then strip her naked and then tickle her until she gives in to me.

Well, I was talking about older Beatrix. Young Beatrix would be a pushover.

Good luck with that.

And that matters how? If anything an older Beatrix would be even more fun to tease.

>not using the CG quality version of that pic

>put Venus to shame

Ara, a challenger?

>The Hetare King escapes karmic justice by enjoying harem life
>Now faced by adult drama he can barely comprehend, the Bratty Savior continues to suffer

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

What would a threesome with Stella and Beato be like?

Neither of them like to share so I imagine one would be helping you attack the other.

I want to ________________________ Beatrix and Iris.

Anett really needs to be smug more often.

Is this how you get them to make up with one another and get along, because they look like they want to crush my balls and use them to make himbeertorte?

What if they DID decide to share, for whatever reason? And gang up on the third wheel? Pelvic injury and/or dehydration aside. Those are a given in that situation.

CGs fucking where, AGE???

Then it'd be good cop-bad cop.
Stella gives you encouragement and Beato teases.
Beato edges you for as long as possible and Stella makes you shoot constantly

Also they still fight over who gets to wear your shirt

Marry and love the both of them.

For the guy a thread or two ago lamenting not being able to wrap Lise in a warm blanket on a cold winter night and feed her hot soup/chocolate, or some scenario along those lines I forget what he said exactly, this is for you. Could have delivered much sooner but threads are always delet

They don't share very well.

I would pull those braids until she gets mad and screams for Jurgen to kick my ass.

pulling on ponytail >>> pulling on braids

Just make them by tenderly loving them both at the same time. I know they will love that.

I disagree. I also want to know what BiS Iris is like when her face is all red from anger.

Cute boy.

Superbly comfy.

Which girl would be a delinquent who'd constantly get into fights with a boy she secretly likes?

>despite the feminine beauty that would put Venus to shame

But Stella can fight you too, you know?

Well sort of, both of them don't mind sharing if it's with a certain person. So you just need to remind them of that.

Beato is the wolf pack leader and Stella is a wolf in sheep's fur.

おにちゃん Onii-chan

Beatrix looks really cute in the Titans uniform.

So this is probably because I'm looking in the wrong places, but for descriptive purposes I'm having a fair bit of trouble finding a summary of what happens in Irisdina's route in Martyrs. Can any of you fellows help out and provide a summary?

Poor girl doesn't get to be smug often enough, she's too hurt. She'd like to, but she's like a glass cannon. You'd never know what bantz you could hit back which she'd love to duel with, and the ones that that would make her break down and cry.

Look at where their eyes are pointing. They're angry at one another. I wonder what they're saying.

So do you want a basic summary, or a play by play?

Not him, but I also want a full summary of the Martyrs plot.

L-Lewd.

I don't want to redraw to fill in the gaps.

Pump and dump Isumi

A full summary of Martyrs would be difficult, especially since three routes.

>paste Beatrix's head onto Wessi Beatrix's body

It works.

I'd let her bully me.

Fuck, marry, befriend

Would you?

It's not that he doesn't care, but his self-worth is pummeled so hard to the ground, that he believes that everything he did will only hurt both Haruka and Mitsuki. Akane's harsh treatment to him further grinds his confidence to dust. Takeru/Akane needs to bring his confidence back if they want to making him swapped back to his own original body/life.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

Wasted opportunities the VN

So is Takayuki being a pussy as usual?

hmm

Yeah I doubt anyone will be getting around to it. At least until it's time for play.

Younger Beatrix would be a stammering dork.

Probably would turn beet red but say okay to being tied up.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

If you say Takayuki's a pussy, then so is Takeru, because he can't choose between them either, although at least Takeru can unfuck the situation because he doesn't have any history with both Mitsuki and Haruka, and therefore, without any deep emotional attachment to two of them, he able to say things that need to be said when the need arise.

She always likes him from the start. Otherwise she wouldn't lashing out in Haruka's afterstory when Haruka distanced herself from him to 'save' his life. Or have her own route in the original VN. Or have a route in the 'if' scenario.

Maybe there will really be a secret Beato route in the double pack to make up for it all?

I keep thinking I haven't looked deep enough, unlocked the route in Martyrs. I keep feeling if I click around enough, an option I didn't see before emerges.

I want to bully Latrova's subordinates.

That's what Latrova counts on Yuuya to do. For those who refuse, there is the Soviet Politburo.

She's a gentle soul user. She wouldn't know really where to start.

Anette is for making her into a good mother and wife, despite her issues. I really really REALLY hope we see her again.

I don't visit every general on Sup Forums so I don't know the exact quality of most deleted threads but this one are plagued with shitposting most of the time. All that "pump and dump X", "Blondes are *insert something edgy*", "how many babies", Stella and Pham posting, MUH NVA ... there has been shitposting in these generals before but for the past months it's become rampant.

Sure it would be better if only those shitposts would be deleted but if this is what the janitors can do, so be it. It's not like there are many serious things discussed in these threads except for the mobage and some translations and it's not like the staff is gonna pick out which to delete and which not in every thread so if you guys really want to keap these threads alive then you gotta do more self moderation and complain about it on their IRC chat or something.

which one?

Who here is in the minority that feels Saigo no Eden is the most manly tears song?

youtube.com/watch?v=VeDVAlU9ICw

the Beato route is BiS

I'm not a super regular here, but decent enough - as far as mods go, oftentimes we get help, or a janny cleans up shit, but then there is one or so who has rampant hate. And it was someone who started after the last disastrous janny drive. That's when problems started, and not just us, but tons of Sup Forums went complaining. As you'll note, most of them got pruned, but a few have managed to stick by. Most janitors are purged eventually because they go nuts and overstep.

Asking jannies for help is a no go since everytime that's done, outside of a specific timeframe in that day, it'll get wiped.

And has it occurred to you that people here don't complain precisely because of the jannies? And that shitposters like to come here precisely because it's on the janny hitlist? It's a vicious cycle.

Pump and dump is one person, and the Eternal BR (the ones who always wants to kill all blondes) is another. It would be easy for mods to MAC ban the BR, but no. People have to resort to trying to raise money to bribe BOPE to kill him.

>Stella
>Pham
What

I can at least tell you there was just as much shitposting in KanColle threads
I'd still take Lagafag over BR and animeonlies.

Is there anything Gretel can't do?

Read without her glasses

Be best girl

Maybe you just haven't discussed anything remotely related to anime in a year and don't need to force chain threads on multiple boards for an old franchise just because it had a corrupt memestarter and gets a thin drip of low quality cashgrab garbage released still.

Arcadia Lost when?

She's scary.

cute

How would a pacified Beato respond to gentle headpats?

What happens if you drive her yandere?

Annete saws into her cockpit with a TSF battallion as she screams "YAMERO."

Pelvic injury, soft tissue damage, and dehydration.

Sexually.

This is one of the better posts I've seen lately.

Kiss.

TE Extra FUCKING WHERE, AGE?

Why is Stella such a slut? Swedes have no shame at all.

She's not a slut she's just too sexual for her own good.

Why are Russian women so fucking stacked? Does it have to do with the weather up there or something?