>all the people on the street are white

youtu.be/T3S42z_1YO8
beautiful
give me one reason not to move to a slavic country

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.se/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=sv&client=tw-ob#auto/sv/slave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_(name)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am going to retire in Bulgaria and bang QT bulgarki and drink Melnik wine until the day I die.

idk man

well... my country was %5 white now is 25% and is stimated that near 2050 will be the 50% white because of euro migration and reproduction, since the natives have around 1-2 children while europeans are around 3-5, so my country is getting whiter and no one really gives a shit. The only thing that annoys sometimes is that they don't speak spanish very well.

Why would you want western pigs in your country?
Ever heard them on discord?
All sound like fat moaning slobs.
If they came here they would bitch about muh freedomz n shiet and before you know it you will have 2nd generation of feminists like in their country asking for gibs.
They are all mentally ill and entitled retards expecting big homes and everyone treating them like kings while doing nothing.
Fuck them.
P.S. Eastern Yurop and Balkans are not white. We are turkish rapebabies and mixed mongoloids. Stay in true Europa and USA and save the true ubermen white race, thanks.

Why the fuck would anyone move to a liveleak country voluntarily? kek, its like the turkish propaganda guy on Leddit who said " im american there are no jobs and plenty of jobs in istanbul man"

>We are crazy

Dumb bitch forgetting her country bombed Serbia with depleted uranium. Fuck out of my country you dumb crazed up lunatic bimbo cunt.

Thank fuck us orthodox Christians aren't bible thumbing people like these American Christians.

Serbs are inbred between apes and turks tho

because we don't have terrorism, we're pretty racist against blacks and mestizos, the country is catholics af, it's eurocentrist propaganda everywhere here, well... you're all cucked by refugees and libtards and i think that's the reason behind the migration actually.

wikipediia say 6% white. I think you're stretching the definition of white, probably to include yourself

i am german descendant actually(green eyes, blond, etc...). but idgaf if i'm white or not, and here news said that and you can see on the most popular parts of every city, there's places you don't hear spanish anymore and do you really think my country actualizes wikipedia? for the most that data is irrelevant.

Look at that bitch. Like all American filth they think their Amurican law is applicable anywhere in the world.
Policeman asks for passport and she is debating whether she broke the law or not.
Then she says how she is (((helping us))) with her revisionist (((Praise Jeebus))) idiocy and we are ungrateful fucks for not conforming to her inbred culture.

STAY OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, WE ARE ALL MONGOLIANS AS YOU CAN SEE ON THAT VIDEO.

This.

fucking amerimutts with their bible

Get intouch mate im close to melnik

Because we cant.

Dont speak the language.

They dont grant citizenship that easy.

Unless your super genius or willing to scrub shit you probably wont have a job.

I feel bad for eastern europe, they just seem to have been tossed around by russia and america proxies. Bummer. Seem like resilient people. Really messed how much conflict those small countries have expeirenced. Yet they persist. Must be something good about the people.

Nice

>Be me
>Take the train fr the first time in years.
>Train full of people going home for a holyday.
>Randome conversation with a guy close to me.
>Start talking politics. All of a sudden he says "Hitler was right."
>The whole fucking train chuckles.
>Old lady somwhere in the croud. "But we need a new one soon."

I fucking love my country.

>Thinking slavs are white

we are poor and miserable dont come here

some west Slavs can look somewhat "white" but yeah you are 100% correct brormand.

>literal mongol chinks think they're white

Fucking lol at an ambulance being called for her.

I assume Slavs don't want hordes of Westerners arriving in their countries, white or not. Their countries, their decision. But if they'd have me, it is where I'd move to if things became too bad here.

Yes, we are not white, don't come here.

Show us how white you are and fight the zerg on your own land.

>things that did not, nor ever will, happen

I do not want to be white. I just don't want nigs in the street when I go to work.

It does though, that's the thing.

Might seem impossible in your world, cuz the jews gotcha, boyo.

slavs aren't much better than niggers

>implying brown French niggers are white

>be swecuck
>tired of unruly shitskins
>buy a shitload of black adidas kits and silver chains
>start squatting at bus stops
>flash an old as fuck flip phone
>spinning a lighter between my fingers
>pacing back and forth giving shitskins the evil eye
>shitskins go dead silent

Even shitskins knows who the real niggers are. Slav larp FTW.

Come live here and see. The guy was an arts teacher btw.

We don't squat. Are we slavs then senpay?

Amerimut can't handle he lives in a nightmare world. When the money runs out the goggles will fall off.

There is a reason you don’t have migrants, who would want to migrate to a slav shithole?

Refugees want to go to a stable country so they can leech of the good economy.

>inb4 prep the bull sven XDDD
Not denying sweden is cucked
just stating facts.

>Not denying sweden is cucked

Could be worse, Swebro.

How come the Swedish word for "slave" is "slav"?

How come "Russia" is derived from the Finnish word for "Swede"?

A good reason not to move to a Slave:ish country is that they're all Swedish slave rape babies. The Russians offered the Swedish vikings their noble women to keep some of their power and that's why they to this day are jealous of our success. Slav are ETERNALLY cucked by the mighty Swedish benis. Fact.

>liveleak country
kek

>>A good reason not to move to a Slave:ish country is that they're all Swedish slave rape babies. The Russians offered the Swedish vikings their noble women to keep some of their power and that's why they to this day are jealous of our success. Slav are ETERNALLY cucked by the mighty Swedish benis. Fact.

words like this make less sorry that nordcucks are getting bred out of existence

translate.google.se/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=sv&client=tw-ob#auto/sv/slave

>this proves all slavs come from vikang rape babies

I don't understand these american tards. Do they honestly think we never heard this shit? Do they not understand that we were christian before both Americas were even discovered? Do they not understand that we LOATHE religious tards, even of our own brand?

Fuck off. All of your cancerous christfags should be banned from entry, purely because they are mentally retarded.

this

>>this proves all slavs come from vikang rape babies

Not all slaves. Only eastern slaves. Western slaves didn't have much to offer so any nigger to the west were taken care of by Danes and Norwegians who in turn paid taxes to the Swedish kings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_(name)

We all agreed on calling you slav(e) though. So much so that you are now known as slaves to the rest of the world.

>leaf thinks he can tell between white and brownish

>T-t-t-that can't happen

Take our gypsies first.

>Leaf telling us who are and are not better than niggers
kys

Nordics until enf of XIX century were literally shitskins of europe, poor and barbaric, they could rule a shit.

To this day half of your antics in Sweden has been stolen from Poland.

If not the oil that suddenly squirted on your lands you still would on africa tier. You are truely white shitskins.

>Country is literally being pillaged by muslim invaders
>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEET. YOU ALL SLAVES. KNEEL TO US

Swedes don't have oil, coal-nigger.

But nevermind. Isn't it funny that the slaves fought back to gain their freedom after the Swedes had focused on the Byzantines, and literally came crawling back begging for us to rule them since they couldn't do it themselves?

>The four tribes who had been forced to pay tribute to the Varangians - Chuds, Slavs, Merians and Krivichs drove the Varangians back beyond the sea, refused to pay them further tribute, and set out to govern themselves. But there was no law among them, and tribe rose against tribe. Discord thus ensued among them, and they began to war one against the other. They said to themselves, "Let us seek a prince who may rule over us, and judge us according to custom. Thus they went overseas to the Varangians, to the Rus. These particular Varangians were known as Rus, just as some are called Swedes, and others Normans and Angles, and still others Gotlanders, for they were thus named. The Chuds, the Slavs, the Krivichs and the Ves' then said to the Rus, "Our land is great and rich, but there is no order in it. Come reign as princes, rule over us". Three brothers, with their kinfolk, were selected. They brought with them all the Rus and migrated.

And this worked just fine for you slaves until the introduction of communism when you decided to get rid of your Swedish overlords again and spiraled back into poverty.

poverty.

Also my point proves what you did with all that oil money.
You spend it on social gibs like any other niggers would do.
You can't even rule yourself, in a generation you are going to be wiped out.

>muh vikings

viking were barbaric savages who lived in hutts made of shit, all they did to civilised nations is chimping out

>Slavs larping as white The Thread #17632487672

>This is how I'll always remember you--- surrounded by winter, forever white, forever beautiful. Rest well, my Europe. The monsters who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish... Best served ovened.

I know it's hard to believe for a YANK like yourself, but it is indeed real.

I don't jump on that whole panslavic bandwagon, since IWW it's just an another ruskies way to take control of central Europe, so don't give me shit about them.

Also in old times it was common to have foreign king, even today your king is french you moron.

I thought their queen was merkle ;)
USA was close to having an old hag be the leader... to close.

non-white girl at 00:50

>American Christians

You're so desperate.

I'm so proud to be eastern european.

What a stupid nigger
Why don't you actually move your fat ass and get here and see for yourself. The West's degeneracy is starting to redpill everyone in eastern europe because we're behind everyone in trends and don't want to repeat them.

>sl*vs
>white
I am German Turk and I am white compared to sl*vs

T. Roach

sl*vic subhuman, you will taste the sword of Islam soon enough.
Hitler was right about sl*vs

Fuck off nigger

>Polish education

Wew lad.

Not due to conquest, slave. The Swedish king didn't get a heir and there was a clusterfuck of deaths in the bloodline. A new king was to be elected and Napoleon was all the rage, so his most famous marshal was invited to take part in the election and won.

T. Semite

Witnessed.

>give me one reason not to move to a slavic country

You're not welcome.

>a bunch of low IQ niggers are just among themself

All I know is that I can walk my dog safe at night without getting killed.

Could you do that in, let’s say Paris?

And you know that how?
I see that your life is hiding and faking. Even on an anonymous image board.

I wasn't calling you brown, I'm calling you a chink like your great grandfather Genghis

Because your people Jovan have an average IQ of 85 while the Amerimutt is slighty higher.

Dont worry for me.

Honestly those are exactly the type I like in the mix. Keeps everyone honest, and hates niggers and Jews with a passion. Two biggest pints.

The real question is how can you call anyone with mohammed's dick in your mouth?

Balts =/= Slavs, you dipshit.

Same way your grandmother and her sister cried out Cyrillic shit when the Mongol hordes occupied their cooters

Don't worry Nathan, you will get plenty of rape in your shithole.

>The state of this board

No wonder the Jews are winning..

>start squatting at bus stops
fucking kek if true
the main thing is to smoke ciggies in public places

>Samoigitians =/= Lithuanians

Swamp nigger

Yes we are the worst. Dont come here.

Even if we provided the same benefits, the people wouldn't tolerate it for a second.

I don't want to be that guy but slavs are very different from anglo-saxons teperament wise

Balkan nations and other slav ones and Romania are barely functioning kinda shitholes that stay afloat with pain.
The slav lacks powerful introspection and aesthetic sense but unlike the nigger he is civilized with those in his community and just wants to enjoy some good time with his buddies while drinking and wearing a tracksuit (tracksuits are the most comfy shit in the world but the pants catch ball smell after two days)

And to think that many American posters here regularly quote Bible as an answer for everything, you can just sense their condescending holier-than-thou demeanor and stupidity at the same time. You can say that they're around that woman's age and that Bible studies were the only thing they bothered to comprehend. And yet, it's so insulting to any religion to be boiled down to this shit spouting that immediately turns everyone away.

I don't know is it because of all the edgy newfags or JIDF but pol is balkanizeing by the day.

t. Eskimo