Why can’t kids play outside anymore?

Why can’t kids play outside anymore?

>pic related

global warming

too many cars and the air is polluted, they have more fun getting their minds melted by vidya anyway user

Non whites

The internet. Same reason none of you fucks go outside anymore.

Trump, duh.

Because jews.

fearmongering from the 1990s into the early 2000s about child abductions. You guys remember those red hand paintings people used to stick to their front windows?

John podesta

you know the answer already

Becuase your local pedofile is waiting for them.

because we live in the 21st century tech age now.

who the fuck wants to go outside when you can use technology to go as inside as you can possible go.

well alot of fucking child abductions did happen, im not mad at you but if you open your eyes its (((them))) abducting children, and trafficking them along with cartels pedophiles fit into this bunch, but how ever they are and arent that bad they abduct 1 child maybe 3 but the kikes and cartels, they abduct hundreds and kill or sell them.

niggers

These

When I get kids I'll be scared that they'll get group raped by the new swedes. I'd rather let them play video games. Sad but true.

>by the new swedes.

for once I as an australian feel too bad to even take the piss

you've entirely accepted your fate.

I'm sorry swedebro.

They can, but they don't.

There's the fact that social trust has basically plummeted. Neighborhood communities are disappearing with the advent of diversity. The strong altruistic connection between families, that allowed for greater security and safety, has weakened. One wrong family and there goes the entire soul of the neighborhood.

Then there's the fact that they have access to the internet and gaming, activities were usually done outside or at most it was a split-screen activity.

Why would they want to? Outside is fucking boring compared to what you can do on a smartphone/computer/video game console.

The air is far cleaner right now than it was for most of the 20th century, thanks to leaded gasoline being banned.

diversity is scary

pic related man is a hero.

Lost women.
Social trust plummeting.
Only people who can fix things, are, as always, men.

kids do play outside
you're just too busy shitposting to notice

because niggers.

I think he is being sarcastic.

Want to raise my kids with my misses in North Wales, in an are like Llandudno with v. low diversity.

She is fluent in Welsh, and we plan to raise them with a good sense of cultural identity (British, as I am I English, so they won't grow up to be Plaid Cymru LARPers)

> Want to raise my kids with my misses in North Wales, in an are like Llandudno with v. low diversity*

* So they are safe to play outside with their friends