Kuma miko

This might be the most unintentionally fucked up ending ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those eyes are creeping me the fuck out

Don't you just wanna take her home where it's safe, user?

No I'm pretty sure they intended to fuck up that bad.

10/10 anime

She's not mind broken in the OVAs apparently.

Translation never though.

My wife Machi is so cute.

I really wish someone would translate the 2nd OVA, just for the sake of completion.

SEXY

can you spoil it for someone who has not seen it?

>ending was so dark the author apologized on twitter fourteen times

Pottery.

>Giving Machi an award for sexiest loli in the village

What did they mean by this?

this happened

Don't forget the writer removing the show from his LinkedIn profile and trying to blank his wikipedia article

was it rape?

That if Machi wasn't friends with a bear then she'd be the star of a doujin about a loli priestess in an isolated mountain village getting knocked up by the entire town

Easily the best twist dark ending I've ever seen because of how sudden and out of place it is.

But an OVA, you say? I will have to investigate this...

Was it rape?

I don't understand

Are the bds out

No she wanted it

wait was there censorship?

how far did it go?

fuck, maybe I should watch the show.

But what actually happened though?

There are two. You can find the first translated, not so much the second.

mindbreak

how was it dark? she just decides to be amish at the end

School Days.

>tfw lived among the amish for a day
Oh, it's pretty dark, user.

Her social anxiety is her fault. Good thing she makes it up for it with a JC body

>3rd OVA was 40 mnutes of sakuga, had Machi finally achive her dream, and brought world peace
>still not translated

I want to cum in miko

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

Yoshio has to be one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen

I don't really understand any of the outrage for this show. I don't remember feeling anything after watching the ending.

Machi didn't feel anything either

What's wrong with Machi staying in her comfort zone supported by friends and family, instead of following retarded dream she clearly doesn't fit at all?

Because she's mentally regressed to being a fucking toddler and doesn't have the will or the way to function in society anymore.

>Because she's mentally regressed to being a fucking toddler
She did it several times during each episode.

>doesn't have the will or the way to function in society anymore
How the small community isn't society?

You are trying so hard your autism is starting to show.

that was intentionally dark though

One of the best shows. Truly went all kinds of places, especially the ones nobody wanted.

Machi is ready for Natsu

>158515253
Is he blacklisted? I hope so.

OVA subs when?

What a grizzly fate.

That's Chinatown

>unintentionally

Same here.

At least the author now knows how shitty is the industry. No more anime adaptations for her.

Bears have small dicks.

>All the doujins of Machi are her getting raped
>No sweet vanilla of the greatest JC ever invented

Were we born just to suffer

How do you know?

Internet

>JC
Fuck off, /jp/.

No fuck you

It's just a convenient term

Convenient term for 3DPD even if H-manga artist use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
Fucking dark, man.

You could say the same about random words like tree or car.

>You could say the same about random words like tree or car
Your words are as empty as your soul.

I was unpleasantly surprised to see how close maga was to anime ending (it was a bit more lighthearted, not creepy mindbreaking and felt episodic but still)
It's still super interesting though, shame it won't be translated again.

>That one autist triggered by the use of JC

>autist
Are you sure you're from /jp/, crossboarder?

That's a JS in the image, btw.

>btw
Fuck off back to whatever slime pit spawned you.

it wasn't unintentional in the least. the director knew exactly what he was doing. as a big fuck you to the LN author, who later had to go on the public record and apologize for the anime.

>as a big fuck you to the LN author
Did he hate the LN author or something?
You really shouldn't go against God. The angels (rabid fanbase) will kill you.

Why do the Ainu make such great sex pets?

But why

>director
Guy is a wannabe Anno isn't he?

What the fuck was her problem?

Let's say Machi actually got over her social anxiety and mastered all the tasks Natsu assigned to her. Would she even be allowed to leave at that point? I kinda feel like leaving never was an option for her, but Yoshio and Natsu didn't want to come out and say that. If she left, who would be the Miko of the village? There are no other girls there her age (she's the only one in her grade). Natsu is bonded to her and the other, younger girl is scared of him and might not have the talents that Machi has.

Also, at the end when she finishes the idol contest and imagines people throwing rocks at her, that's not social anxiety. She legitimately thought she was getting pelted with rocks by the crowd. That's more like paranoid schizophrenia, not social anxiety. Could that have been some sort of divine punishment to dissuade her from leaving?

People all seem butthurt about her "being forced" to be an idol. But, she was always asked multiple times if she really wanted to do it and she said yes. Not only that, but there were plenty of other idols her age, so we're they all being exploited too? The other idols genuinely seemed to enjoy being idols. I feel like all the complaints about the idol shit are from normies who think it's some sort of sex thing because they see a young girl dressed up nicely and their kinds go straight to sex because they're fucking stupid normies.

>I have it
Stopped right there.

>LN

It's a manga.

>Could that have been some sort of divine punishment to dissuade her from leaving?

Remember how Natsu prayed to the mountain gods that morning to prevent her from leaving him? In the manga he did the same thing and she had a dream of city people pelting her with rocks instead of a hallucination.

Machi isn't an aspie, she's just awkward and sheltered because she has zero friends her age and is locked up all day. She's also very lazy and not used to relying in herself. Yoshio and Natsu did the right thing in forcing her out into the world, both to get her to learn how the world works and to make her realize how tough it's going to be if she moves away. You aren't going to learn anything if your parental figures hold your hands your whole life, and so at some point baby birds have to get kicked out of the nest and learn to fly. Look at the supermarket job, she hated it at first but then Hibiko gave her a hand and she actually did enjoy it. She was asked multiple times if she wanted to be an idol and she said yes each time. Yoshio holding her accountable to her agreement is another lesson of adulthood. If you say you're going to do something, you do it.

If any character is the bad guy, it's Hibiko. The only reason she hung around Machi was to get Yoshio to notice her. None of her interactions with Machi were genuine, she was just using Machi as a tool to try and make Yoshio happy.

But she never actually got hit with rocks, it was all a delusion. Natsu, Yoshio, and Hibiko we're all there and when Machi said people threw rocks in her they all look at her like she's insane. If it is supposed to be related to Natsu's prayer, then I would say the mountain gods were not okay with the idea of Machi leaving the village, further aiding my theory that she would never have been allowed to leave in the first place.

Machi would have died in a fire had she moved to the city.

I never even understood the crying about the ending. The end was fine.

I never said it wasn't a delusion. Or disagreed, although it had more to do with Natsu's own feelings rather than the mountain god being actively against it.

There is in Russian

Adorable girls getting bullied makes me hard as fuck.

It was nice of them to let Raimi direct that scene

Fuck I think I might be an aspie.

So you think the rock thing was more a reflection of how Natsu felt than the gods actually being angry about her possibly leaving the village? I guess it depends if you believe the gods even exist in that universe, it's left kind of vague, although I don't know how you explain Natsu without the gods. Maybe they're just crazy and Natsu can't really talk.

Why they believed this was alright?
The ending was shit too, what the hell