Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Are the left two's shows worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTWd9V8giE
youtube.com/watch?v=YNRPT_2pw5A&t=107s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pink is basically infinite stratos minus mecha, it's not bad. Anti magic platoon was a little interesting, but it got shitty.

Honestly all three of them were bad.

It's all been down hill, in terms of battle harems, since Absolute Duo and World Break.

What time does tanmar worth watching

I heard that they tried to animate a lot of volumes in 12 episodes for Anti Magic, they did it a fucking injustice.

None of them, though Stella's nice. Pic related is my choice instead. She's from Asterisk.

Oh, and I'd watch Asterisk, if for no other reason than qts and good music (the OPs/EDs specifically).

Julis > Ouka > Stella
Antimagic > Asterisk > Rakudai

Middle is worth it just for Mari.

>tfw I'm a survivor of watching all 3 of these shows that season and the 5 battle harem challenge that year.

>and the 5 battle harem challenge that year.
What a challenge that was.

I don't disagree.

Ouka > Stella > shit > Julis

Fuck you raptor

>survived the 5 harem challenge

but user, no one finished fafnir.

the final episode 12 thread had less than 50 replies.

What the hell happened to the guy that did the OP for Rakudai? Did he get bullied out of the business? This was his only song in anime and it was great
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTWd9V8giE

Did anyone watch Hundred?

Rakudai
Asterisk
Anti Magic
Shin Maou (S3?)
Lance and Rasques (SP?)
All from Fall 2015 alone.
Honestly Asterisk would sell SAO numbers if Ayato fucked the first person who asked him aka Claudia and drop the harem and have Onee win.

good taste but Ikaruga is the best

Forgot how good rakudai's OP was

>Lance and Masques
Man all of these were pretty awful, but I often underrate just how terrible Lance and Masques is in a lot of ways.

Yes, Claire a best.

Kiseki tops them all.

FFS stop spoon feeding Raptor

Stop helping this faggot

>muh detachment
>muh forced backstory
Clearly armor was best with rabbit second.

you seem upset about something user

She is an abomination, not your waifu.

Kys Raptor

Pls do us a favor

You don't watch Antimagic, you read it. The light novel is so unapologetically chuuni and over the top that it blows the other two out of the water. Also it managed to end in a good note with a fucking awesome final fight, while I honestly doubt either Asterisk or Rakudai will manage to do so.

You only watch the anime to picture their voices while you read. It got the short end of the stick out of those three.

Well the right one is the worst of the bunch, so of course the two left shows are worth it.

I blame Jake for this desu

What if I just finished the right one and really enjoyed it? Which of the other two should I watch first?

Left, because pink hair a best.

is this some /ghost/ shitposting?
Asterisk, it ain't as tight as rukudai but still a decent watch if ain't got nothing to do

Julis > Ouka > shit > Stella would be actually correct.

Reminder that Ouka did NOTHING wrong.

All three of those shows are terrible... unless you're 12 & I'm not saying that as an insult either. I remember watching many shit anime & enjoying them as a kid simply because they had boobs & action.

All three of those shows have boobs & action & if that's what you're going for; have fun watching them. If you want a good story and interesting characters with depth, look elsewhere.

Reminder that you're wrong.

>pink houki above anyone

All three of those shows are for patricians.

Don't you have some wheat field to overseer in italy or something

Stella is a joke compared to Julis.

Not a LNfag, I hear that Rakudai's source is ridic as fuck. Explain further.

Has anyone ever been tricked by your meme? Might as well start calling Ouka orange Houki.

Who won in Anti Magic?

>Are the left two's shows worth watching?
middle was good, but that might have only been because of the memes

Far left if you want actually good battle scenes.

Battle haremfag here.

Source material: Antimagic >>> Asterisk > Rakudai
MC: Antimagic > Rakudai > Asterisk
Main girl: Asterisk > Antimagic >>> Rakudai
Anime: Antimagic > Rakudai > Asterisk

Something about Claudia makes me want to vomit

>old hag
Same.

That's just the date rape drugs, probably. Claudia prefers that or using Pandora to get you to submit.

Reminder that you're wrong.

Stella is the best of those shit shows. That's not saying much but that is what OP wants to talk about. Which piece of shit tastes less like shit.

From a narrative perspectice Ouka did, if you don't count the sword who got the actual confession. The LN did an effort in separating her feelings for MC from the rest. She was the last to send off the MC to the final battle and the first one in welcoming him back.

Thogh to be fair all of them had a great dynamic with the MC. Anyone could have won.

Watch Ben-To instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNRPT_2pw5A&t=107s

She's a slut, but not in a hot or good way.

>Antimagic
>oh for fuck's sake, we're starting a tournament ar-
>HAUNTED HIJACK
>tournament summarily cancelled
10/10

Best boy.

Friendly reminder Claudia is a backstabbing bitch who has been in cahoots with Ayato's dad since the beginning.

The antimagic VN is fully translated and is absolutely fantastic. The anime is decent and has some good moments but the source material is much better.

Mikio Sakai has been around for a long time. He mainly writes songs.

VN? i thought it was an LN

>The antimagic VN
Wait, what?

>you will never play an Antimagic fightan game

Yeah, I meant LN. I need to sleep.

lance and masques was a treasure
Honestly though I have no idea what happened with the directing and storyboarding
and whoever thought it was a good idea to place SoL/comedy scenes with montages so we can create 0 attachment to characters had to have been trying to sabotage the show from the writing and directing desks

Rakudai>>>>>Antimagic>Asterisk

bento tanked because japanese anime fans have autistic fits at the sight of Ume, but it was much more of an action-comedy than standard harem pandering (despite still having fanservice), and that was probably what was good about it
it had a really neat hot-blooded ost too

>decent
The LN is good, but I wouldn't call that travesty of an anime adaptation decent. SL fucked up a lot and wasted resource on an inferior series like Rakudai.

Ouka was one hell of a main female lead

Takeru has enough moves to fill out a good chunk of possible inputs.

I'd play Kurogane or Kyouya though

5 Volumes and each volume got 2 episodes except Volume five which got 3, and it could have been 4 episodes but they decided to waste that one with side story material for no fucking reason.

I don't give a shit if the show is good or not, that opening sounds and looks beyond god-tier.

>Source material: Antimagic >>> Asterisk > Rakudai
Woah there buddy, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Rakudai is actually getting better ever since Ikki became a desperado, and we're finally seeing outside of the academy and into the big leagues

>and we're finally seeing outside of the academy and into the big leagues
So they abandon the shitty school tournies after how many volumes?

Yeah but instead of a school tourney I think they're entering in another tourney with Other desperado's joining in (A desperado is one who reaches and then surpasses their limit, they have the ability to increase their mana capacity via training)

He brutally fucks Stella through the night until he runs out of condoms.

As far as I remember the author avoided writing the winner girl because he sucks at romance or something like that, and it was up to the reader to pick who won.

Even comfy-senpai

>entering in another tourney
Dropped

So now he can increase his mana capacity with training. Now the only thing that made him an underdog is gone. And the last thing I read of Rakudai was him copying the super special swordsmanship from the strongest whatever on the setting.

If anything that put me off from Rakudai more. Ikki became fucking Ayato special snowflake v.2.

Julis was the best main harem girl since forever.

Everything about Asterisk was good except fucking Ayato. It's like they mixed Ichika with Onii-sama and got shit even worse than any of them.

Best girls. Yuri spin-off anime fucking when?

Kirin was shit, Violet was just fine

>Kirin was shit

I will cut you. Kirin has one of the best anime girl designs ever. And she's now stronger than shitty Gary Stu Ichika clone. She saved this series.

>you will never be a male teacher at Queenvail

She is shit and the series is shit. She didn't help alleviate the boring parts of the series

I like middle but I only read the novel

She made it watchable and had the best fights.

God bless Hosoya's voice

>best fights
That horrendous CGI in the mech fight was laughable.

It wasn't even that bad and lasted seconds.

If she had Serveresta AR-D would be fucking dead. And yet we are supposed to think MC's fight with him was awesome and the best. I hate Ayato so much holy shit.

I watched 4 episodes and then dropped it because I got bored.

I want to look EXACTLY like this useless flatty!

The definition of average, and by that logic, superior to the some of the harems that came before it. All the girls were shit though, especially the idol and little sister.

This so fucking much. I couldn't stomach Ayato. I wish Kirin was the MC instead of that bland faggot.

Good show ruined by male MC. Harems were a mistake.