Tomo-chan

These are dark times for you, Misuzu-chan

shit chapter

great chapter

GOOD THING I CANT READ A WORD

Holy shit, they're releasing at 11:30 EST on the dot now. And what retarded shit is cotton up to now.

Am I supposed to still like Carol. The mangaka is trying his hardest to make her unlikable for the first time in the manga.

>unlikable
she finally has a reason to be tired of all this bullshit and push it forward. how is that unlikable?

She's gonna set up Misuzu and Jun to fuck to get back at tomo.

If that's truly the case, then you're right. That would be wonderful. I'm just skeptical if that will be the end result of all this.

if it isn't, then it's the case of the dichotomy between a good character and a likable character.

Title: Poised to attack in all directions
Panel 1
Misuzu: It seems you invited Junichirou out...what are you thinking this time?
Carol: You saw us!
Panel 2
Misuzu: I have no idea what you're thinking, going around and messing things up like this...
Carol: Hey, Misuzu-chan.
Panel 3
Carol: Do you still think things will go the way you want them to?

Misuzu got served

BOI SHE BOUT TO DO IT

Oh shit.

what the fuck is up with CC's mouth in the last panel

Get fucked Misuzu.

What was misuzu plan again?

SHOTS FIRED

OH SHIT, 64D CHESS IS BACK,

Haha; Carol messing up Misuzu's constant manipulations of both Tomo and Jun would be a delight. Though I'm wary of how damaging her plans might be to both Tomo and Jun. Of course, she could easily progress things more than they ever have been before. In a manga with so little development, I just don't want things to get worse for either Tomo or Jun.

OH SHIT SOMEONE STOP CC

>Misuzu: I have no idea what you're thinking, going around and messing things up like this...
Given the せいぜい, I think this one is more like "I have no idea what you're thinking, but hopefully you'll stir things up and..."

Misuzu thinks Carol is helping with the plan to push Jun and Tomo together until Carol shuts her down.

I swear if Carol is the reason Tomo and Jun lose interest in each other.

The only thing I don't want is for Carol to actively screw over Tomo and Jun, since they've done nothing to deserve it.

CRASHING THIS SHIP

NO SURVIVORS

If you lost faith in Fumita for even a second you're a faggot. How many times has he rused us? This is the Death Note of our generation

her expression seems to confirm this

Shots fired. Holy shit, what is she really planning?

That would never happen, I wouldn't think. Carol would immediately become a hated character, which is obviously not something the mangaka would want, considering how popular she is.

Yeah that is it, sorry

I fucking knew it, CC is the final boss after all.

SHITSHITSHITSHIT

That would actually be a good thing imo, since Misuzu wants Tomo and Jun together for the wrong reasons and Carol knows this.

W-wait when did this manga become Evangelion?
Tomboy instrumentality when?

EVIL
GENIUS

>For the wrong reasons
Does this even matter?

well it HAS caused all this bullshit

It looks like she's biting her lip. Is she stifling a cry?

either it's some kind of emotional thing or he put more detail on her lip there that didn't scale down well

THINGS ARE HAPPENING

Yes, but does Misuzu's intentions really matter in the grand scheme of things as long as they end up together?

Wait, wouldn't it be in Carol's best interests to get Tomo and Jun together? So why does she threaten Misuzu's plans when that would get Tomo away from Senpai?

>carol biting her lip
HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! FUCK!

it's probably the latter, i thought it was a smile until i zoomed in

Yes, since Tomo and Jun might have already gotten together and prevented Carol's current predicament if Misuzu hadn't spent so long pushing Tomo and Jun together in a very roundabout way.

she could be biting her lip in anticipation but probably that's it

Do you feel in charge?

I'm convinced that Carol thinks Misuzu has been trying to get them together and having the attempts fail on purpose.

Yeah; that's a bit odd, Maybe she just means that Misuzu won't succeed with her plans completely, since they involved more than just getting Tomo and Jun together.

I think it's that the road to love but not friendship is much more arduous than the direct route, and carol needs it to happen right now.

So CC is Bane, Misuzu is CIA and Tomo is Dr Pavel?

OH FUCK SHES ACTUALLY BITING HER LIP.

>that Carol lip bite
>Carol knows she is about to do something that might cause Tomo to be mad at her
>Carol knows none of what she is about is Tomos fault

This. Carol knows Misuzus methods have ulterior motives that could cause actual harm to the core group Dynamic

Japanese readers also think she's biting her lip so maybe

This makes a lot of sense actually.

>Carol knows
I said thinks. Carol went out of her way to force Misuzu to the festival remember? Who as far as we know, wasn't even going to show up. Carol is fucking up.

Biting lips has some kind of meaning in japanese culture?

Why's Carol trying to spite Tomo by stealing Jun away if it's not really Tomo's fault? Seems a bit petty.

Romance has never been rational. Just look at women who defend abusive boyfriends/husbands (and vice versa).

what the fuck is Misuzu's goal, is she just a confused depressed retard who doesn't know what she wants?

Her eyes are hidden, she's looking down, and she's biting her lips out of some sort of fear or anxiety.
Mental defects from birth complications thanks to her at the time 13 year old mother.

So Tomo will make a move on Jun and Senpai will see it and get his heart crushed. And then Cotton Candy will come pick up the pieces. Truly a mastermind

Could that really be her whole plan though. I mean, she has to know that stealing Jun isn't exactly going to work. But yes, that would be ridiculously petty.

>tfw didn't even notice the lip bite until people pointed it out

Time for D R A M A

she wants to be the best friend, even if the lover is jun
that's not what's happening

Think about how some guys like to go after the guy their girlfriend cheated with instead of dumping the bitch girlfriend.

shit-poster

Well, she is habitually vague and self-serving, so that seems about right.

>stealing Jun away
Are you sure that's what she wants? I don't understand why CC is doing anything at all, it's not like senpai has a chance with Tomo. Unless she's going to cuck herself and pair senpai with Tomo, ending Misuzu's pointless game once and for all.

It's important to go after those guys and beat them up. Let them be an example to all other guys who might want to steal your girl from you.

That would be a great ending to the arc. Sadly, almost every other possible ending is awful.

>Unless she's going to cuck herself and pair senpai with Tomo, ending Misuzu's pointless game once and for all.
What a fucking ending this would be

>tfw Carol seduces Jun and the next chapter is a full on doujinshi released at comiket

MISUSHIT BTFO

Of course that's not going to happen, but it would make CC an awesome antagonist.

>he takes a month off for it
>by some miracle it gets scanned
>commence berserk levels of asspain

Senpai not having a chance with Tomo and Carol obviously being smart enough to know that is why I wish Carol was simply determined to become more aggressive in her pursuit of senpai. Instead...DRAMA.

>cuck herself and pair senpai with Tomo
So basically Misuzu 2.0? A fight between two Misuzus? I'm in.

shit is going down wtf

So will Carol take to a motel or wat ?

Carol's not that much of an idiot

be ware what you wish for

CRASHING THIS ROMANCE PLOT

Or she's setting it in motion once and for all.

She's starting to start drama six ways. There's only going to be trouble.

Shots fired

Isn't Carol just misunderstanding like a retard?

i don't know who is winning anymore

Tomo-chain is a girl is the story of a Beckett play wrapped around in the guise of an Evangelion-tier story wrapped in a shounen battle manga wrapped in a Death Note wrapped around a rape doujin wrapped in a yuri manga wrapped in a rom-com wrapped in a online 4koma about a Tomboy's love and the rivalry among her childhood friends.

something about "playing" and that blonde ignoring her saying "Do you do still think that way? Don't you?"

senpai's still interested in tomo, that won't be put to rest until tomo's got some dick.

The guy who has the crush of Misuzu is in the lead at this point

After the festival, I'm 100% convinced she is.

True, but I think the end result will be good. Who knows how dramatic and complicated things will get before then.

You don't yearn to be someone you want to fuck.

there's translation fuzz, and teenage paranoia involved.

Yes. It makes sense, considering how vague senpai was, but yes.