Refuses sex from a hot older babe

>refuses sex from a hot older babe
>goes to swordfight with alien boy literally a day later
What the fuck was Anno trying to say here?

He isn't going for that old used up hag

He's saving himself for foreign 14 year pussy and then godly pussy

Shinji grew up without a mother so his relationship with women is fucked up at best. Meanwhile he's been able to interract with other guys somewhat normally.

It's almost as if some people aren't interested in sex with someone they had seen as a parental/authority figure during a moment of terrifying sadness

That the allure of Ikuhara is nearly impossible to resist.

Anno pls

Is it just me or does Shinji look older in that picture?

Anno is a hack

It's been forever since I watched anything gits related, does the major actually have a built in vagina?

That sword fights are cool.

I wish they inserted this segment into the live adaptation.

No, it's externally attached.

This explains things I've been wondering for a long time

This, he never got past the anal stage.

>implying he could handle the major
Are YOU a bad enough dude?

Would Eva be any different if Anno had gotten a taste of the Ikudick?

That shinji has intimacy issues with women and dudes are a non-threat to him?

Jokes aside, Misato was the dysfunctional one in that scene. Her trying to console grieving Shinji with sex was autismal.
>hey, your friend just died, let's have sex! It's what makes people cheerful, right? ...right?

He was trying to say that it's time

jesus those quads, what a waste

Why do all of you pick on Shinji for being confused about sex. Currently, 40% of millennial's in Japan are virgins. Japanese culture has pretty much done every conceivable thing possible to declare war on sex...and this number is growing. NGE takes place in the FUTURE where resources are very stretches with the melting of the ice caps. Low resources mean less babies (means woman no have sex).

He's just a product of his culture and his time. Not his fault.

Now...having said that, as an American I can safely say if my own mother had died and Misato offered sex, I would be balls deep all night long until I passed completely out. Then when I woke up, I'd drink as much Gatorade (or whatever the fuck the Japanese have that pass for that) as I could get a hold of and resume until my dick was bleeding.

>implying he actually wanted to fuck asuka
Shinji wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, he was terrified of her so much it made him gay. Asuka should be really ashamed of herself.

This desu

Having sex with boys is better than having sex with cakes. Pretty clear.

pocari sweat

He is attracted to Misato. He's more resentful of her sexuality than anyone else's because he is not okay with that.

A man crave for war and violence more than pussy.

Last two episodes would be a full on Kaworu Shinji sex scene, but he'd still get decapitated at the end

>anons in this thread not know what sword fighting means

What is he implying with that finger?

Shinji Ikari is our guy

>implying you wouldn't swordfight with a cute guy given the chance

Don't delude yourselves, anyone would want an alien twink fuckbuddy

Your dick size.

>you can't beat the cock, user kun
How do you respond?

Please rub your angelic balls on my face. No homo.

Is Kaworu a well endowed angel boy?

He must be if Shinji kept looking at his lance of longinus

The amount of fat fujos in Eva threads is atrocious

Why do people like this autistic anime? I always wondered

Who is he, a connoisseur to judge?

Yes, Shinji is an expert in all things related to penises

Ironic since Asuka looks more like a man than most of the guys in this show

she is the same model as sexbots from the manga IIRC

If anno was born 20 years later he'd be posting on /r9k/ instead of making anime

He did though??

Misato was projecting her use of sex to fill the hole in herself left by the absence of loved ones (in her case, her father) onto Shinji because she is a woman and therefore incapable of empathy or otherwise understanding men on any level beyond their core reproductive instincts.

I'm not fat

pity fuck is the worst kind of fuck.

that scene shows misato is not a stable individuell herself. trying to Comfort him with sex.