Sup Forums which race do you think would be wiped out in the next 100 years?

Sup Forums which race do you think would be wiped out in the next 100 years?

Whites

fpbp

Earthlings.

The human race

Maoris.
These poor cunts are living proof of why race mixing is bad.

Latvians

I mean, with the way whites are falling into suicidal altruism, blacks are setting up a global population starvation bomb, and Chinese experimenting with genetic testing with impunity, I'd say the future belongs to east Asia.

Negroes, Sandniggers

Whichever race is the luckiest.

Ya I heard they're a bunch of cool blokes.

Whites if nothing happens, if somehow we gain a collective consciousness about race again though then perhaps niggers will be deported and wiped out because we'll stop cucking and sending aid tall their shithole countries and then a famine might just finish them off, hopefully.

>Niggers are the scourge of the planet and it will take a coordinated global effort to wipe them out by 2050.

AMERICANS

To all*

Is American a race is it?

not 4 loung

Humans.

After Israel is recognized as the throne of the world, the bottomless incompetence of the new regime will deplete all intellectual resources society needs to remain functional. A consequence of this is the failure to follow complicated safety protocol in nuclear reactors around the world. Reactor meltdowns will be a regular occurrence, the media will say nothing about it, and everyone will gradually die from radiation poisoning, cancer, etc...

The three legged race

Kikes then niggers and then sand niggers. Then we let the Japanese do what they've always wanted to do to Asia.

blacks will be the first to go, as they literally cannot survive without our money

all of them

unironically this.

all of them if white people go

Well there's no full-blooded horis left. As some continue to mix with white trash and other ethbicities-as well as dying from drug abuse and violence- they've got a good shot at being winners

I actually tend to agree with you.

Muslims