Peasants and workers of the world, unite!

Peasants and workers of the world, unite!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Голод_в_СССР_(1932—1933)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>said the upperclass arts student

Communism more like... gay

Fuck, remember back when the privileged university students in Russia told the peasants what to do and they were promptly burned at the stake and/or turned in to the government?

That was funny.

find better role models, OP

>says the hipster business management student who sucks mulatto cock for his 401K (and the free shekels).

>peasants

Sup Forums users are not usually on Sup Forums

>communism works

Piss off you greedy fuck. Gimme half of that.

No, you should give it all and you should be killed, since you stolen it all and migrated to Canada, leaving your homeland ruined. Communists never stolen a dime, but capitalists stolen everything, sold everything to Pajets and banks, then you inflated the prices so nobody can buy anything. Not only we going to get our rightful money that is all your money from your dead hands, we also going to slaughter your daddy and mommy and get their money.

How about a little sightseeing of the local waters?

How about no?

You don't want us to pull another Inejiro Asanuma, right?

Deus cuck, why can't you remove Muslims from your own streets? Why do you attack Muslim countries? They are far more conservative than you. Muslims countries have this conservatism that Christians lost.

And about 100% of time. After the words you have written there... comes the inevitable "But first party has dibs on the zoo elephant" but that's only if the place was not shit before... if it was he he watch your ass or it will be in the party HQ kitchen stove .

what the fuck is your post supposed to mean, at least say it in russian

Ko? nesaproti angliski? Nu macies tak. Noderes dzivee.

Why should I unite with you when you want to replace me with workers from other countries?

Calm down Janez

Sounds great I'm in

Edik. Are you using gogogl translate perhaps?

And about zoo animals on menu when commies come to town.. have never heard about total mismanagement of anything food supplies related from commies? It happens sooner or later in EVERY country infected with communism.

and do what? fail again
fuck communism
the only form of government proven to last any decent amount of time is an autocracy that practices controlled capitalism.

... unite together, happily obeying our lords and masters and fulling your duties on with honour.

Huh? I dont know what zoo animals you are talking about. I know for sure that during the Leningrad blokade people starved but never ate the zoo animals.

And why do you openly lie about "food supply mismanagement", you know as well as me that this shit happened only after Hrushevist capitalism restavration

You could at least ask the elders, they sure know that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So you are not just a vatnik but a sovka to. Explains everything.

I suggest reading more history books and not just short course of official CCCP history... for starters.

Sure thing, give me your suggestions, I will be glad to read it, baltbro

Shure..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

This one..too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22

>yfw they unite in favour of capitalism

based

>implying holodomor was real

wahahahaha

Read this book.

So Sovkavatinik Did not read Anything at all. Ok let me retard it up a bit so you can understand.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Голод_в_СССР_(1932—1933)

*dies from starvation*

I'm not gay

Venezuela wants a word with (((YOU))) and the author of the book...