White Women Hate Thread

White woman Murders her White father for black boyfriend
archive.fo/0ujyh

Single White Women More Opposed to a Wall Than Mexicans
archive.is/4EIMa

White Women Ally with Paki to Torture White Man, Make Him Eat Own Testicle and Have Sex with Dog
archive.fo/rpuLu

White woman:
>Will instill leftism into your children
>Will coddle and baby your children, turning them into short statured sensitive feminist soyboys who are unfit for the real world
>Will fuck negro and shitskin christians behind your back
>Will wait until she's in her late 20's to marry
>Will wait until she's in her 30's to have a baby (which means your child will likely have a developmental disorder)
>Will probably only want one child
>Will likely not give a fuck about you or your children, will instead focus on her career

East Asian Woman:
>Beautiful
>Will instill family values and traditions into your children
>Will teach your son how to act like a proper man
>Will discipline and prepare your children for the real world
>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
>Will make your family her first priority and become a stay-at-home mom if you want her to be

Take the redpill, white women are not worth saving. MGTOW is not the solution. White men East Asian women alliance FTW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adulterers
youtube.com/watch?v=iqYX-G5CNNU
youtu.be/KLJA-srM_yM?t=131
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White men East Asian women alliance FTW!
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

Yep. White women are trash. Luckily artificial wombs are coming and we can finally genocide these white roasties and make our white bro ethno-state.

Hapa male children
>weird looking
>short
>self esteem issues
>don't fit in with whites or Asians
it's too bad too because Asian women are QTs, but I'm not going to put any potential sons through Hapadom

>White men East Asian women alliance FTW!
This. White men and East Asian women alliance will be unbreakable.

bump for my future lil baby girl

pic related is the reason why i go after white girls exclusively and my current girlfriend is a white girl from new zealand
i've banged her over 100 times already
she even let me penetrate my penis into her asshole

wh*te bois, how does thin make you feel?

Nice try kike

She's beautiful

My sister is literally the only white girl know that isn't a degenerate piece of shit
>devout christian
>blonde
>doesn't party, no drugs/alcohol
>studious, focused on career
Stay away from her, niggers

Damn. She murdered him over a midget nigger

I like black women. They appreciate me for me not because I look like Tyson Bedford with the charm of Robert Redord oozing from my veins

She looks like she could have down syndrome or some shit. Her face is pretty abnormal.

shes a whore. you must be new here.

how can white roasties even compete?

ITS BETTER TO MIX WITH NIGGERS THA. WITH MICRODICK ASIANS

I question the whiteness of the female standing beside the pygmy. I actually question the species of the female.

Didn't Sweden's extremely pro-open borders feminist govornment try to ban Asian females from migrating there?

Asian women not for you.

Go play with guns now.

White women are the mods here user. I will see how long this thread will last.

You don't want guns to defend yourself from the upcoming black, AmerIndian and Arab illegals, Mr. Honorary white?

You look a little weak... eating all that fish.

most need more plastic surgery than a fucking tranny just to look half way decent

besides that, people who race-mix probably have some sort of race-mixing genes, which means your kids may end up with niggers for all you know

and your kids will look fucking weird and probably have mental disorders

This is exactly why I married a intelligent, submissive, conservative Asian hottie. Best of all worlds. It is a shame that I'm mixing with another race, I'd prefer to further my white heritage, but at this point we're kinda screwed. My asian inlaws are based as fuck, love guns and grilling steaks. White side is gutter trash that just watches MTV and the fucking Kardashian shit heads all day. Asians are extremely hard working and still know how to discipline their children.

Wrong.

God I hate you all.
Degenerate morons ruining their childrens lives and their lineage because white women are hard work instead of finding a good one like your father before you.

You're no better than mudsharks, and guess what those hapa kids will be easy work to subvert because they are rootless

If they keep deleting anti feminist threads pol will become like stormfront. It's a feminist shit hole now, making white women mods was the biggest mistake.

you are so mad becuase no white blonde will fuck you.. go back to your racist tinychat rooms where you kick and ban anyone who disagrees with your literal faggotry, hahhaha you fucking dateless wonder faggot. hahahhaah!!!!

>white women are hard work

"white women are hard work"

hi you ugly HMONG. YOU SHITSKIN ASIAN THAT NOBODY WANTS. go fucking die.

wait what are you saying? are you saying there are fat white girls being mods who look like the fat cunt and hare friends from the Sup Forums tinychat room which is literal cancer? because that what that room is. FAT UGLY BITCH DRUGGIE FAT UGLY WHITE BITCH UGLY FAT UGLY FAT WHITE WHORE who thinks they get to have an opionion, but they dont cause they are fucking literally disgusting.. ... is that fat whore a mod here?

Then she turns into a black cock-loving slut like any other white girl

>Brazil is white

yeah its like that in the tinder world. these whores need death, plain and simple.

brazil isn't white

If Asian women were not for us then why are they here in white countries in the first place? I'm not the one going to Japan to find a girl,

Plus there are so many east Asian women it would hardly make any difference for average Asian men if white men choose to marry them.

>implying only white girls are whores
The biggest whores in my uni were korean.
>U HAPA
I'm an englishman, my entire family are english and my family tree goes back to captain cook. My children and grandchildren will be english, your children will be slanteye mutts, enjoy

How can you identify as canadian?

I think the whole point of ''throwing away your genes'' and marrying/having kids with a woman of a different race/culture, is that you also leave the society that you dislike. No point finding a decent wife only to have the pair of you raise kids in the same society that destroyed western women. I don't know, what do you think? It seems that the two main options are either living rural, or going to your wife's home country and adapting her lifestyle a little.

i will tell you, backwoods hick.

east asian girl who comes to 'america' does this cause 'asia country' is "oppressive".

all asian in 'north america' are liberal shitty asian who want freedon to be disgusting, unaccountable, heartless, soulless, shittty human being.

that applies to ALL asians. even based asians like japanese. they come here so they can be shitty people without the social repurcussions of being terrible whores, or liars and theives.

what is 'america' is truly a cesspool of shitty everything.

>The biggest whores in my uni were korean
all they want is money and yes they are worthless insectoid worthless whores.

imagine if they crashed and the police saw the footage

You clearly don't understand female nature and hypergamy.
Females fold under pressure and their way to secure their survival and safety is to ally and reproduce with what they perceive has the alpha males (even if they're not). That's why you see white women dating and getting pregnant from black guys (they are perceived and pushed by the MSM as being the alphas and that's what they chase).

Do you want to change that? Stop being afraid of the spotlight and bring the Alt-Right into the mainstream. Women will follow suit.

>that memeflag
golly jee, I wonder who could be behind this post

>focused on career
>isn't a degenerate piece of shit
user, I...

This kills the coping gook

you on the right.

is this the state of US race relations?

if you're desperate enough to date slopes your genetics can't be much good so this is probably a good thing. Race mixing s for incels and roasties.
When the day of the rope comes we will get rid of gooks and eugenecise the shit stock simultaneously.

>inb4 woman

You can't. They're feral at this point and if you try correcting their behavior, YOU will be perceived as the sensitive snowflake.

Women can act as degenerate as they want, and its - the more degenerate, the more "liberated" they are.

They have ruined society and will defend their behavior to the end

People who flock to thailand to buy a wife are pretty fucking beta, yes. But not everyone who racemixes fits under your projections.

>White women in America
It's a normal thing for delusional burger to complain about something they don't have

Went indoor rock climbing with the missus today. What is it about this sport that attracts betamax faggots? Seriously every single guy there with a girl was with an asian girl except 1. It was pathetic.

white women may be whores and not to be trusted, but at least they look attractive unlike smelly asian women

Captain Cook? We love that bloke down here. He’s my idol.
Ps we need to genocide the Hawaiian’s for revenge

asians are fucking disgusting what is wrong with you people

do twerking most disgusting thing a woman can

There is nothing cuter than seeing white boys with Asian women. I say this as a second generation Korean American.

sauce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adulterers

It just makes me sad when I see people so young make such stupid decisions with their life. I don't really feel bad for them at all though, just sad.

She wanted that chocolate surprise, why feel sorry?

Goes for ass
Either:
>Nigger
>Gay

It reminds the pedoweebz of this board the 2D lolies they wank on.
As simple as that. A swift death for these pedos

>mfw 22 year old qt Chinese gf

>he doesn't think asshole is better than the pussy
kek stay vanilla cuck

Linus is a Jew.

this is comedy gold i cannot stop laughing

>choosing white women or east asian women
What are you, a fucking beta? Real men, with a full complement of testosterone and an appreciation for the finer things in life, only fuck black women. It's true what they say, once you go black you never go back.

Ass is overrated and smells bad

t. A bunch of virgins / incels who can't get a girlfriend and thus resort to Asian women thinking they're any better.

Most white women are perfectly respectable. I never had any issues with this. But I'm also from a rural area. Most white women are great. Seriously, just look at your mother. Isn't she the perfect example of how a woman should act? But I guess you guys all come from a broken household.
In short:
>Can't get a gf so I blame the women and make up some lie about them all being sluts

E obilici jesmo pali

MENA pill is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=iqYX-G5CNNU

And your children will not be British because you're beta. Clap

What is wrong with Slav girls? Are they just as bad? Pill me up

Dated an Arab girl once, bitch was fucking psychotic, never again. I'm sticking to black women now, thank you very much, friendo.

There is way more to gain from going lebanese persian or north african.

I'm not a virgin / incel. I dated several white women and all but one were fucking trainwrecks. I live in the middle of a busy, metropolitan city, I live here for work and I'm not prepared to move away, so it does somewhat limit my dating options in that regard. The white women here are the fucking worst, I've had way more success dating non-white women.

low IQ

I fucking hate white women so much you have no idea lol

Literally never getting one again

Asian women are for us Jews. You need to take care of white christian women goy.

MENA girl:
Your kids will inherit anti-zionist views
Your kids retain caucasian features
Your kids will not burn under the sun
Your kid will most likely not be a nihilist

Asian/Black girls
Your kids will inherit fucked up features
Your kids will either be anti-white or self hating
Your kids won't reproduce, or if they do they'll destroy someone elses bloodline.

No it isnt. Once you remove the taboo is objectively less pleasant.

I would recommend black women for your next conquest. Severely underrated demographic.

You're alright thanks

She’d be lucky if she felt anything, even up the butt, if she’s fucking you, Takeshi.

>getting with a white woman in 2017

just don't be ugly and a manlet and you will swim in pussy

Is this real? This is one of the most ugly "babies" I have ever seen!

buy an intel goy, they are the best processors on the market

Virgin detected

youtu.be/KLJA-srM_yM?t=131
Just enough spice guys...

(you)

I have noticed that many yellow fever fags especially the ugly anime watching omega male variety usually also have a nigger dick cuck sissy fetish

Asian women
>materialistic
>soulless
>will stop having sex with you after marriage

White women
>materialistic
>whores
>liars

Brown women
>materialistic
>temperamental
>jealous