If you guys hate jews so much, why dont you just convert to islam?

if you guys hate jews so much, why dont you just convert to islam?

Praying three times a day is more work than I'd like to put in

make that five

I hate muslims just as much

The fag they call their prophet wanted to be jesus, but out out jesused so he decided to use barbarian tribes to kill everyone. Muslims are low IQ jews.

Ignorant.

>why dont you just convert to islam?

You can be a christian and hate jews too. Not every christian is some evangelical American kikelover

I hate Saudi Arabia and I'm from Bahrain. Wish we could have a revolution here to take the dictators- French style and leave the GCC for good.

>Saudi poster
>Posts Houthi flag

And on a second, that's not right...

because religion sucks. except maybe medieval christianity.

go fuck yourself mustafa

i'lll convert to pork supplier of mekka you dumb faggot.

Because I serve the King of Kings, Lord Jesus Christ

I hate muslims even more

I hate the goatfuckers just as much as the kikes.
I would love to exterminate both groups. And while i'm at it, i would love to kill all christians aswell

What good will it bring? Like if you hate prostitute you won't turn into another prostitute.

Six year old Aishas don't get my dick hard.

>history destroyers
>women haters
>horrible sounding language
>brown
>worst beards
>not cleaning yourselves
>offering nothing as a religion
>goatfuckers
>animal torturers
>pedophilia enthusiasts
Islam is a horrible ideology

your country is just as big of an isreal puppet as the usa your comment makes no sence

nigger arabs and nigger jews are the same nigger. fact

islam and judaism are both semitic
descendants of Shem (Shemites)

there is no difference between the globalist left and muslims

they both love isis

this....

> If you don't like thing A that is fucking up Western countries, why don't you just join thing B, which is also fucking up Western countries, but also hates team A

Nice logic chum. I hate cleaning a kitchen that everyone else has shitted up, I'm going to set my house on fire.

I mean I hate my house being on fire, but at least there is not kitchen to clean

Because Muslims are degenerates.

If you guys hate jacking off so much, why don't you just cut off your dicks?

Not gonna lie I've been thinking about it quite a bit.
Jesus Christ is still a big person in Islam, right? I wonder how they'd feel if I wore my gold cross necklace to mosque... are idols banned in islam?

Same religion, different names for the same concepts.

Because you can hate jews just as much without converting

Honestly I was a Muslim, western Islam is a lie. Nothing compared to real Islam in real Muslim majority country. You'll see the face of Islam, it's a disgust, I'm tired of their shit. Do you want to be shackled for the rest of your life, not being free to enjoy your life as it is? Bounded by nonsense isn't pretty,

Because I like bacon, beer and not being a faggot.

>become orthodox christian
>hate jews just as much
>don't need to pray to false prophet
>don't need to keep waifu in garbage bag with slit

i'm a muslim and i don't even pray anymore, been secular my whole life

I want you both gone

After you was anihilated here by your own theory, you can thou explain: WHY should i convert to islam. Please do not spit shit about 'islam the best'.

Because I hate muslims too? I thought that's quite obvious.

Islam is spiritual Judaism.

/thread, perhaps even more in fact. I hate Muslims even more than niggers

Then you're not a muslim

This

Islam is semitic, Arabic is semitic, Jews are semites, Arabs and shitskins are semites.
I am an anti-semite. Go to your desert and knock yourselves bloody but don't involve us goys. We'd like to develop civilization and go to the stars.

waited for somebody to post this

al mawt li al li saud

Fuck you sand nigger. You are worse than the kikes.
Google taqiya if you're white.

I can’t drink as a Muslim, nor eat bacon. Fuck that. Their aesthetics are awful too, mosques look like shit, their prayer garbs look shit and the bin bags the women wear look retarded

a sizable portion of Sup Forums that considers themselves to be "redpilled" still believe in abrahamic fairy tales and sides with israel over palestine

>Muslims invented by jews to destroy christians
>If you hate Jews why don’t you join religion they have created
I see you don’t stick to your daily dose of red pills user

do you realize you just described jews?

fucking rafidhi

Ever thought about it, why:
1) Selfclaimed Leftists would go for Islam, eventho it openly says, it'd kill 99% of them?
2) Most normies are triggered by the bible/talking about the bible?
2.1) become vers hostile
2.2) barely use it for their own agenda?
2.21) if they do, they most likely FAIL?

Open your eyes and see Satans pattern and schematics.
Ofcourse if they want and try to follow Christ, they can not deny him but they have to confess, that Jesus Christ is God.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1.leftists hate islam, but love muslims since they are brown
2.normies are indifferent, what you are describing are anti theists who also hates islam

look around you, most war is waged against islam

the devil is at war with islam

christians, jews, atheists, ect.. all of you are united against what? ask yourself

True christianity hates the jews too. The protestants corrupted our faith

Islam is as jewish as christianity is.
So no.

shit like this should be bannable

here's your (you) now don't mass-reply you fag

because we dont hate them half as much as we hate you cunts

Mate Islam is a protected religion, and if you talk shit about muslims or the religion they throw you in prison for years while kiddie raping pakis get off.

How delusional are you? I swear you dune coons project more than any one else on the planet.
Christianity is openly mocked and insulted everywhere, comedians rag on it, leftisits rag on it, liberals rag on it, kikes rag on it, Dawkins, and no one says anything.
Talk shit about Islam on facebook and you get literal years in prison, the kikes want you around for WW3 you moron

ALLAHU AKBAR
AL MAWT LI AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI YISRAYILA
ALLAENAT EALAA AL YAHOUD
AL NASRI LIL ISLAM

I can't wait for the nukes to start dropping & for when that day happens I will bathe in the blood of my enemies.

In the middle east maybe, that's shlomo fucking it up, you don't even have millions of niggers swarming you, you swarm us and then scream and wail about how we don't like you.
Fuck off

we need to defeat the enemy

>if you guys hate drinking puke so much, why not switch to drinking diarrhea?

so you're not a muslim

>if you hate jews so much why dont you convert to another jewish sect

No thanks semitic scum.