>befriend Christopher Cantwell
>"World Peace S2 coming soon"

It's just satire

He and Charls aren’t friends anymore? Poor Sam

He had a clash with other MDE guys?
Source? Context?

That would suck.

sam hyde = god

Not much physical proof unfortunately but Sam unfollowed Charls on Instagram last year not long after releasing a 'toxic people' Hyde Wars vlog. A few people dumped on reddit and on /tv also that Ruse was trying to distance himself from Hyde because his white nationalism posts on social media was jeopardizing their careers beyond MDE.

Damn this sucks
abd I blame the **** for all of this

Sam Hyde still drives the cucks wild

Good on him

>implying sam gives a fuck

Fuck you, Sam is /ourguy/ and always will be. You have to go back.

sam hyde did nothing wrong

he's just busy making a video game chill tf out

Except for all those mass shooting incidents...

A video game destined to be shit? Have you seen the design document? Sam's a total ideas guy, he should've stuck to mediums where ideas guys could thrive.

t. guy who bought a clown blouse and How to Bomb the US Govt

I hate to agree with this one but I do. I loved MDE's early work and World Peace. There's no return from where Sam has gone and settled. He will almost definitely never work in Hollywood again and the video game + books he has coming out aren't going to get the wide appeal of his series. He doesn't want to start all over again but that is exactly what he needs to do.

Kickstarter TV 2 with Eggman is at least in the works... lul

Sam is unironically one of the great intellectuals of our time.

World Peace S2 is a collab with pewdiepiw
nobody cares about adult cuck

Nah man, Billy and the Clown is a beautiful work of literature in my opinion. I think he wrote it himself. So that already disproves that hes an ideas man

Hhaha tahts way too far

We can only speculate, but it seems likely he must start all over. I am skeptical of this second book. If its a cash grab, I will lose a lot of respect for him.

> that tweet

holy shit the cringe.

> that post

holy shit the cringe.

>that response

holy shit get the gas

>that response

holy shit get the gas

Sorry, that's what I meant. He should be doing books and stuff, I see literature as a medium where ideas are the product, as opposed to video games, which fucking suck without good direction.

I love Gab. Being able to say faggot and actually seeing funny memes made me realize that I was wasting my time on Twitter.

Ah I see. Yes I agree then.

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty, the whole earth is full of his glory

uhhhh, that's a little digit check there

shut up. he's influential and a good artist and a general force for good in the world in a serious way but his work is not particularly intellectual in nature.

>being reduced to parroting what the other person is saying because inherently you sense your position of weakness in the argument

ha-ha!

well, he's intellectual for sure but your statement was a bit much. whatever sam is great we all know it

Never stop shitposting Sam.
We’ll always be there :,(

F

hydewars 2 when he's just chatting with charls is so heartwarming

:(

fix yourself sammy you can do it

you're a genius

Hes pretty much not an intellectual... this isnt a criticism and it isn't to say he isn't engaging he isn't using his intellect.

He is not chiefly concerned with clear analytic communication about concrete matters... that is what an intellectual does

Hes an artist, which could mean a lot of things, but i ts way different type of work than the work of the 'intellectual'

Fuck, everyone knows this already and a fucking leaf started all this

He's recording Kickstarter TV season 2.

John Maus didn't report any ill things about sam, retard

All I see and hear here is hearsay...

cool

Anyone else thinks he looks a little jew-ey? Just saying.