Florida nog homeschools his own children, supposedly to shoot whitey

Not sure whats more interesting about this story: This nog's style choices, or his decision to give a 6 year old a gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEFkHr9MkXg&list=PLUkdT9ljJ1cZ8UzFvi_EUA8ecjjF3naIx

>all seeing eye of the Kangz to ward off job prospects
>ridiculous hair dyed red to signal to the bruddas he has nuffin to looz but his chainz.

It's not going to end well for him

Loving Florida father tragically shot and killed by 6 year old son, when is enough enough? Repeal the 2nd

I'm not seeing the problem here. He's taking his kids out of the Jewish mind control machine that is the public school system and teaching his children himself. He's also teaching them how to respect and operate firearms, which is something every American should do.

If you actually watch the video he's teaching his kids economics and other useful topics, rather than learning cultural marxism in the public schools. Hell he's even teaching them about the evil of the Western banks.

Also he clearly has a home and roof over their heads, and makes enough money to buy all kinds of expensive firearms that cost 1000$+ a piece. You don't get those kind of firearms with welfare checks.

If it were a white father doing this you can be sure as shit the libshits would be demanding child protective services take those children and the like/dislike ratio would be 1:10. And what you KNOW is conveniently omitted is the anti-white rhetoric that father is teaching his kids, to prepare to battle whitie.

This is what will get the second amendment taken away. Jews will never let blacks get organized in regards to weapons of war.

>If you actually watch the video he's teaching his kids economics and other useful topics, rather than learning cultural marxism in the public schools. Hell he's even teaching them about the evil of the Western banks
I'm sure this ghetto creature has a firm grasp of these things and doesn't dilute them all to a message of "fuck whitey, economic edition".

Yeah he's pretty woke. I think the kids will be equipped well enough that once they see the true state of the country they will probably join us.

>Florida
>some dumb shit
How did it all slip away?

SHUT IT DOWN

He's clearly a black nationalist and 95% chance him and his kids and staunchly anti-white. He doesn't exactly come off as red pilled in any way but superficially, the libshit way. You can tell by how the fucker dresses, e.g. like a criminal, as he admitted to being.

Who cares it's not our business what a father teaches his children. Also the public school system will teach him that message too so what's the difference? Tax payers aren't paying to educate his children at least.

Why the FUCK are you against parents teaching their own children whatever the fuck they want?

I watched this and the guys a decent dad
>teaching kids economics and basic business which schools generally don't teach
>teaching about taxes and bills
>teaching self defense
better dad than most nogs are imo at least he stayed and raised the kids for once.

Meh, I'm not sure. Least hear him out. He's teaching his kids about economic freedom and property rights.

DA GOYIM KNOW

Well said.

His hair looks like gas station beef sticks.

lol child protective services were called in on him before if you actually watch it. I spose your government doesn't like the kids learning about weaponry at such a young age.

I think you're right in some way. It's a weird circumstance you live in where members of your race have to completely take their kids out of society and distrust public education. The dad is certainly redpilled on certain things, but i just cant get past the fact that he was a child arsonist and is encouraging his kids to murder.

And yeah, you can bet your ass no white single father could get away with doing this

you got a problem with this bigot?

>Why the FUCK are you against parents teaching their own children whatever the fuck they want?
Because in this particular case it's dangerous afrocentric anti-white garbage that will lead to more crime, violence and aggresion. Are we all forgetting they're armed nigger kids here?

I know 95% of the people posting in this thread won't watch this video, but this guy doesn't seem like he's training his children to kill whitey at all. No different than my father teaching me about guns when I was 6.

I didn't hear any anti-white stuff. He was teaching about the instability of the Dollar and debt slavery. Stuff White people never take the time to look at.

Wait, let me see if I got this straight. You don't mind the unicorn furry look, but teaching kids self defense is fucking unforgivable?

It's a very safe assumption and probably selected editing on the video makers part. I seriously doubt this nog is just some intellectual renegade and not a black nationalist WUZIAN. He took all the time to do this after all.

Do you live under a fucking rock?

You're making bigoted assumptions based completely on his race. What I see is a Black father that decided to break with tradition and make his family great again. Sounds like the Mom couldn't get out of the rut, but I'm sure he will find a real woman who can join his robust family of individualists.

Someone tell De'Shawnio there he's going to blow his fingers off

Those are Niggers. they are puppets of the state used to decrease property values and keep prison factories running.

The man in the film is not a nigger. He's a smart, hard working American that sees through the corruption. He's a father who will teach his children well so they can prosper and build wealth.

Niggers destroy themselves in a generation, families grow.

The absolute state of nigger haircuts

The literal translation of self defense in black-speak is "kill whitey". The reason i titled this post the way i did was because of looking between the lines. I.E. what they omitted in the video. It's guaranteed black nationalist, kill whitey rhetoric, which isn't completely at odds with white identity ideology. Still though, you cant let the niggers have any kind of movement like this without massive problems.

I think I'm making assumptions based on the fact that he's an adult with a kid and looks like that. I've never met a person with face tattoos that wasn't a complete fucking retard. No race involved. You got me to reply to bait though, so good for you.

Kek I did not even notice the sideway gun

Fucking hell, sometimes i wish this wasn't an user board and we could give credit to posters where credit is due

get your asshole back to reddet then faggotini

Based nigger lover is baiting us with a shirtless
handsome alpha nigger. How will we ever resist!?

The key word was "organized". The fucks can rarely hit anything beyond 20m.

>teaching his to shoot
>doesn't even holds a gun properly

What are you afraid of?

>He's teaching his kids about economic freedom and property rights.
Only to weaponize his kids against whites.

Based on his appearance I expected a lot of nonsense.
>Witnessed much less nonsense than I anticipated
Still, a lot of that curriculum is bollocks.

dude, the guy has WE WUZ tattooed on his forehead..

maybe next he could teach his kids to strap on explosives, like the muslims

what are you afraid of

So proud of that father for being their for his children! Too bad he's preparing them for a life of crime and leeching off the welfare state while blaming whitey for all their problems

Thoughts on giving a kid a gun?

Good. I hope his niglets get blasted by a cop someday.

They do get credit mr reddit, its called a (you) & I just wasted one on you

one less nigger ruining public school for everyone else. I'm all for it

>/ournigga/

SAVED

I approve.

I think thats whats making everyone here ignore the father teaching his kid good stuff & just sticking to stereotypical "dis nigga gonna kill whitey".

>teaching kids about the evils of fiat currency
>uses ‘does’instead of the correct ‘do’ when referring to more than one entity

Oh niggers, don’t ever change.

Oy mate! Put a shrimp on tha barbie!

It’s 10:30 on a week night, so no.

>niggers literally train to be awful at everything
I guess it all kind of makes a weird kind of sense. Niggers really are just that stupid.

I don't see how this is any different from some retarded hick, which Sup Forums would like but since he's a black guy, it's "omg nigger"

Hypocrites, this is why I don't mind the white race being wiped out soon, I just don't care anymore.

its good to see John Allen Muhammad taking an interest in doing father-son activities

then you dont have a problem with us leaving for an ethnostate?
you can stay with the niggers? just askin'

whether they be hick or nigger as long as they teach the kid to put the finger on the trigger.

spotted the kike

There is never going to be an ethnostate you deluded fucking neckbeard. Christ there's so much wrong with you it hurts.

We're stuck with the niggers whether you like it or not so you need to learn how to deal with them and when one of them is behaving, exercises his 2nd amendment rights peacefully, and is being a parent to his children your reaction shouldn't be to cry like a little bitch.

>Caught a glimpse of his curriculum >Said Gaddafi was killed because he rebelled against central banks and the petrodollar

Ayyy
I'm 100% down for this

>We're stuck with the niggers

what a cruel fate

behave = be a functioning member of society that pays their taxes and raises their children without bothering anyone.

Bunch of faggots in this thread claiming he's teaching his kids to hate whitey and there's no evidence to support it, and even if he is, how is that any different from our public education system teaching his kids to hate whitey?

no idea why you deleted this post.
It is a cruel fate but the sooner ever black person contributes to society instead of mooching off of it or even worse actively assaulting it, the better.

and thats when the white race finally dies off?

Not following you.

this guy is in the top 1% of nogs.

This is why targets are black at the gun range.

This man is 100% based. Who better to teach children how to navigate the world than their own father?

I think whats truly intresting about this is that theres no media or normie outrage.

If it was a white man teaching his kids to shoot niggers he would have been lynched by now and the kid taken away.

Fake news, that nigger is obviously gayer than springtime.

>holding the gun sideways
when will they learn?

wtf is all that jibberjabber on the whiteboard?

Americans can't write in cursive

yes. exactly right. probably those kids will not turn out like your regular state sponsored crack slanging nigger bangers.

kudos to the dad.

I thought this was gonna be fucked up but this dude is kickin ass. Homeschool Dad myself, my son is 5 and my daughter is on the way.

This guy might seem a little strange but country folk and rednecks have been teaching our kid's gun safety and use always.

There's two ways you could have your ethnostate.

>War
It's a dangerous gamble, and time is against you. The longer you take, the more difficult it will be. Defeat means annihilation of your people.

>Just pay off the jews and chinks
For this, you'll have to hand over ALL your wealth, your nukes, your advanced military equipment, pledge to have only self-defense weapons, and forfeit some of the land you conquered outside of Europe.

Florida + Nigger?

>giving a kid small firearems
NO!

He even calls the magazine a clip