O
O
N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ThxgGYfgfU
youtube.com/watch?v=968_xIXmzOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for How many seasons are we gonna get?

Eren loves Historia only. Mikasa has no chance.

Is Zeke a total brocon?

This is the last one we are going to get.
I hope WIT drops it and never picks it up again.

Hisu doesn't want to die and she already got a warning.

I want to see Mikasa getting fucked in front of a dying Eren.

>her baby

>I hope WIT drops it and never picks it up again.

Why do you hate it so much?

Hisu doesn't even want him, which is why she let them rot in prison.

Not like Eren just going to stand there and let his queen dies

delete this and yourself as well senpai

He can't save her from an "unfortunate sudden accident"

Game ends here, niichans.

>Have you seen my hir clip.
Yes, you're using it.

The prison only for show, there are such things as formalities.

She still didn't give a shit.

Real endgame here.

Would Carla be a good stepmother to Zeke?

>ywn eat YH's and Janbo's food
Suffering

>niichans
>niichanS
>NIICHANSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Otouto yo, niichan-tachi ni shitsubou saseru na,

If Carla was his mother he wouldn't grow into Marley's cocksucker.

Noted

Okay Benw.

Not even Mikasa would try to kill the queen for stealing "her man". As long as Levi is alive, she knows she will always lose if she went berserk and killed The Queen (Don't Stop Me Now). Levi will always be stronger because he is a man[let] (male).

Annie is gonna make a comeback right? ;_;

Mikasa's face looks extremely uncanny valley here. Eyes don't look like that.

Yes, she will make a comeback after Hitch eats her.

She's working for Paradis now

Why would they waste a shifter power on a useless slut?

Hey man, don't ask me, I'm not the one who gave Annie the FT power.

I was talking about the bitch Hitch.

Hitch is a bitch but in a good way.

He brought you a knife and activated your x-gene, don't say it like that with that face.

Yes, I'm sure she is good at sucking dicks, after pleasing a lot of old men.

To all those saying Eren infiltrated Marley as a hobo: kill yourselves, nobody would be that dumb, not even Shitren

>a hobo
They would be truly braindead, for sure.

What would be so dumb? Paradise is fucked anyway if they don't do something, and I believe the hobo is here to kidnap Zeke.

I honestly like her the most out of all the girls (aside from Hanjo) I hope she can be happy and get her husbando Eren in the end.

Ehhh? But Eren is Historia's husbando. Annie's husbando was Bert.

>Annie's husbando was Bert.
She never cared about him, her only interaction with him on screen was that she wasn't listening to shit he was saying.
She gave bigger attention to Eren and actually enjoyed teaching him how to fight. She literally liked more a guy who was supposed to be their hated enemy.
Bert was a cuck.

That's not what a cuck is. If BA were actually a thing, though. Annie wanted to hand over ragetard to Marley more than anything, anyway.

>Bert was a cuck.
Sort of, is it really a cuck if the guy who cucked him (Reiner fucked Annie first, just like he fucked Historia first) said he should marry her? Bert is also the best guy she could get since Reiner wouldn't marry her when he could marry Historia instead.

And for a second there I thought you were sane, shame on me

Clearly you don't know how cucking is perceived in Sup Forums, lurk moar

>Why would they waste a shifter power on a useless slut?

She is objectively one of the best soldiers in the military.

Only other option is Jean and that would be weird.

Like Eren was cucked by a crystal and Annie's dad?

I don't think she liked Bert like that, I wasn't aware she even really cared about him. Her teaching Eren to fight and her tackling him scene in the anime was one of my favorites. I think she's better for Eren than Cuckasa anyday too.

Well, anyone can be delusional on the internet. It won't change the final result.

You are correct, Annie was better for him than Mikasa but just like Mikasa can't compete with Annie, Annie can't compete with Historia. Historia is a blonde midget like Annie but doesn't have Jewry (nose and mass murder) attached to her.

>nose
Noses are the best.

>Historia don't have jewry attached to her
She's the jew queen.

Yes, but the royal family got the shit (the Eldia) bleached out of them by non-stop Marley inbreeding. That's why she nor her dad/uncle have any Jewish traits.

>This guy.

Historia would be a pure Aryan if not for the fact that she's the shortest in the series.

List of black characters who were Eldian: all of them.

List of black characters who were Marley: none of them.

Well of course she still has some inferior Eldian genes (womanletry).

The most Aryan character in the series is Reiner who was almost Marley on his mother's side and 100% Marley on his father's side.

Historia is 100% pure aryan woman, and that's why the kebab shouldn't approach her.
Only a aryan man like Reiner should be with Historia.

So black haired jew> blonde midget>blonde jew>cuckasian

>The most Aryan character in the series is Reiner who was almost Marley on his mother's side and 100% Marley on his father's side.
Still black enough to live in the ghetto, even after being a good lap dog for years.

Eren wants to eat Historia

So... EM

>So black haired jew
???

No one likes EA but that one guy who just can't let go.

Yes, he wants to eat her (sexually). If you think about it, the Turko is really not that much different from the black guy who died without ever scoring. Non-whites are so obsessed with blonde haired white women. The only difference is that Eren is the Alpha male among Eldians for now while the darkie who never scored was below Omega male.

Dude, I admire you dedication to your ship even if it was dead as it started, but Reiner now in the mcbowl against Hisu herself

*EM

What does Annie smell like?

RE is endgame.

>Unironically thinking it isn't Bert or alone/death
>Literally pushed by everything, even the manga.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ThxgGYfgfU

What did he mean by this?

The only way they're ever gonna have sex is transitively through Historia. Reiner nutted inside her first and took her virginity, then Eren fucks his sloppy seconds and gets some of his leftover cum on his dick.

Kys

So it wasn't his delusion after all? She sounds really annoyed though.

Best Annie ship.

She sounds like she always sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=968_xIXmzOU
She always sounds like that.

I just wish Levi can just let go and nut inside the Hongo already.

For character progression. yes. EM just going to hold back each other potential, EA is good before FT arc but if Eren take Annie as a wife instead of just sex slave now he doesnt deserve to be a mc. EH is all rounded, support each other, admired each other, develop each other, plot relevant to each other and it cute enough for fujos to ship them, to bad Eren is dying

BenW pls.

Most popular ship ITT: YH and maybe EM

Least popular ship ITT: EH (cancer that only haters like)

That's AA.

I don't think anything I posted is delusional. Mikasa a shit and even if she ends up with Eren, it doesn't change that.

I thought he was cute with Historia, but I think she's going to die or something. I don't see them together.

NO. fucking whore.

Ztop it Ben, ztop!

>EM
No, YH is fine though.

Shhhhh, Mikasa is sleeping.

Suprise, suprise. Well even fujos aren't half cancerous as YHfag, let people ship Hisu with anyone they like..

>I thought he was cute with Historia, but I think she's going to die or something. I don't see them together.

If the Book parallels to the "Eternal Champion" are anything to go by. Her dying would be the greatest saving grace to the Eldians.

Cause if EH happens, genocide will happen. There's quite a lot of those wall titans, if they all activate at once things would go bad for the receiving side.

What is she singing?

>Benji awake
Ok guys, the thread is over.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE (the crystal)

Back off bitch

Levi's heart will forever belong to Erwin
which obviously means that Levi x Jean is the true end game because Jean is the closest thing to Erwin

Why do people constantly bring up unrelated shit like the book or Final Fantasy, while both of them have nothing to do with snk?

Present me with one original IP post-2000

Will be ever see best Shingeki animated?

Hisu will die virgin

The Eternal Chapion is almost exactly like SnK, though, shipperfaggotry aside. Even the black sword is on the first OP.

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

EH IS CONFIRMED

What if the end of the manga is Eren having a chat with Zeke and deciding to end the conflict in a peaceful manner? No action needed.