Whats the appeal of autism?

Whats the appeal of autism?

She is not going to go fuck around if she is too socially retarded to meet other people

It's the complete opposite of being a normie and normies are boring.

She's cute and has interesting hobbies. If I wasn't already married to Maki I'd be interested.

Because she's extremely relatable and cute?
Also that's not autism, i'm like her and I don't have autism,

Isn't autism like a scale?

It's relatable

Relatability to the target audience

It goes all the way from "cannot function" to "mostly indistinguishable from anybody else most of the time".

Cute girls

She's mentally fragile, someone taking advantage of her once can cause her to go full Emergence.

Skips the bullshit, no retarded girly drama, cute and loyal to a fault.

>Isn't autism like a scale?
It became a scale in like 2014. Before there was classical autism (the "can't function and sit in a room all day stacking shit" kind), aspergers and PDD-NOS (aspergers light). After 2014 those distinctions were scrapped and they're all called autism, ranging from low functioning to high functioning (the latter meaning able to function on exactly the same level as a neurotypical in most situations).

I just don't know, but I like characters who have it.

do girls like autism (male)?

How do you know you're autistic?

It appeals to us, we can relate pretty much

Unfortunately, no.

Where do you think you are.jpg

You think that we would be on Sup Forums if that were true?

good goy

>do girls like X?
When we're talking about 3DPD that question is very easy to answer. You just need to know two things:
1. Does X confer a benefit on the woman that can be expressed in financial terms?
2. Does X confer a benefit on the woman that can be expressed in social terms?

Autism is only attractive if it leads to you becoming a top programmer that earns over $6000 a month, to offset the hefty social detriment it comes with.

she is literally me

I don't like how people use autism. Riri is not autistic, she's a just a weird and shy girl.

Ideally thats what would happen but some low level Chad will eventually scoop her up and ruin her.

She's fucking dragonkin.

Before or after taxes?

You get to be you.

right here on the indistinguishable front, for the most part, then it got too tiring. The trick is to let all the 'tism out when people aren't around.

Fuck no. A mentally ill female is mollifiied and condescended with the illness brushed off as being "quirky", or crazy = good screw. Men get seen at best as deranged genius, pants wetting spastic, or dangerous.

They can certainly deal with it if they like the person in question. But then of course if you try to start a relationship you notice that interacting with autists is hard and sometimes they simply can't understand your advances or they don't understand how to respond to them even if they want to.

Biggest issue I had was gauging urgency of matters to avoid being stuck in a pattern. On the other hand she never really tried understanding, instead merely got angry all the time, at any seeming ignorant action or lack of emotion.

That kind of shit is why my idea of a waifu was a Persocom.

>Also that's not autism, i'm like her and I don't have autism,

How does shy and soft spoken translate into autistic? She has eclectic interests but functions fine around people. Ririko just seems like a shy person.

It's a bunch of different disorders that don't really belong under the same umbrella.

Depends on how mentally ill they are. An easy way to put it is if an autist can get along with a women she probably has borderline personality or hears god talking to every morning. Unless the guy is loaded and even then only if they realize.

All women have borderline personality disorder.

I want to impregnate Shiori so bad

If you want to see real autism you should be watching Sagrada Reset.

>Men get seen at best as deranged genius, pants wetting spastic, or dangerous.
Desu that's how males are, even without autism.

I want to bend Riri over the counter to have my way with her while singing her the song of my people.

Holy shit, why did you describe two women I've had a relationship with.

Social retards think they have a better chance with other social retards

>do girls like
Stop reading right there.

I'm sorry user. You may be autistic. They tend to release some bizarre mating call with every insane women in a good city wide radius.

Sounds like my relationship with my former mother.

because i can self-insert as their protector and I know she wouldnt betray me.

People on Sup Forums can personally relate.

Diagnosed autist here

No, they do not like it. Maybe one with Chad like looks or is some sort of financial savant would be luckier than me.

I am indeed. Problem was effort and understanding only went one way. In short, autistic female is cute, autistic male is bad.

She was always awkward & people around her probably always reassured her that things would get better & that she's a nice person.

Her room is that of a younger girl, but like most adults she is beginning to realize the truth behind the lies society tells children & thus she is entering the weird transition period that will be her 20s.

Any "identity" she had as a child is fading & she is literally just wandering around as a confused not-child early adult. She isn't autistic, she is acting like every 18-23ish year old who hasn't found themselves yet.

Those of you who are still teens may not realize it yet, but your early 20s can be the worst time of your life. Any friends you had (or still have left) will be moving on; making friends becomes increasingly harder because of this, the fact that your not surrounded by HS classmates & conflicting work schedules.

You become increasingly aware of time & how you are spending it. You been to question your dreams and wether or not they are feasible. Responsibility in many cases is thrust on you with no warning & then you wake up one day and realize you're not a kid anymore despite not feeling any different.

And then your like... well, fuck. I could be entirely wrong, but last episode especially when I saw her in her room, I was thinking about this.

Don't worry user. I'm sure somewhere in the world there is a women with borderline personality disorder who would love to marry you. Just make sure to avoid being around any pointy objects.

Fuck, wait, how old is Riri anyway?

The first girl to ever had a crush on me said that she could hear the voices of dead people, specifically people she had known and had died because she was cursed to have people around her die.

Watching Chuunibyu was an interesting experience for me, because I kept wondering what was so familiar about the whole scenario.

I'm almost 30, hope has no meaning to me

Well on the bright side at least you'll be a wizard.

BPD can synonymous with infidelity, switching, and highly prizing people one moment and think they are pure evil after a slight.

Kotonoha should've chilled out and forgiven Makoto.

>im just like this autistic girl
>im not autistic
>therefore shes not autistic

Man, she had it easy.
If this is Tokyo, she's got the heavy dosage of bullying.

your best bet is getting a girl with the same problem imo

>growing up without parents
>loner
>possessive grandma
>neet stuck in the sticks
Not what I call easy.

How much of this autistic semen demon is there in this show? Does she suffer?

What do you think his job was?

I think it was killing fascists.

She's cute and triggers dad instincts.

Sandal is an ubermensch.

But he said one eighth in English...

It's a cover. Last episode he'll be heiling the shit out of the town as he and his secret servant Mechanic Grandpa marches through it wearing super power exoskeleton suits.

I don't doubt it.