Stateless Peoples

I was born in 1977 in Salisbury, Rhodesia. Fairly soon after my birth my parents took part in the mass white exodus and ended up in the United States. I was raised an American in every way but my parents always made a point to remind me that I'm not an American, I'm a Rhodesian. I'm proud of who I am and one could rightly accuse me of being a nationalist. Only, there's one problem, I'm a nationalist without a nation. Rhodesia no longer exists. What happens to people like me?

To make a long post short, should stateless peoples like Rhodesians, Kurds, etc. conform to the culture and nation in which they reside or retain their identity even though their identity doesn't have a representative state? Should I embrace being an American or stay proud of being a Rhodesian?

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think being a proud Rhodesian and being proud American are mutually exclusive.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0

Poland were in that spot for many years, but we fought and struggled and we got homeland back
you can do it too

Do you have any pictures of memorabilia you might have?

Rhodesians Never Die.

Make the best of your time in the States until such time as we can Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia Again.

Just be a Rhodesian at heart and play Amerimutt when need be

I was born in Canada but raised with anti-Candian values thru and thru so I kinda feel like a man without a home too

That's great though. You have something to hold onto through life.
I'm a fucking Canadian ffs my Dad was Newfie and his parents were Irish immigrants and my Mom grew up in Ontario from a Belgian decent Mom and a Dad from Alabama that proudly refers to himself as a "White Nigger".
I wish I grew up in America or had dual citizenship or any out on this fucking sinking ship.
Be proud bro.

I don't have shit, in my fathers attic he has an old flag but that's about it. My parents delayed and delayed their exodus so when the time came when they HAD to leave they grabbed very little before they booked it.

Our cases are a bit different. Poles belong in Europe racially, Rhodesians don't belong in Africa racially. I'm not saying it's not our rightful land but were we to re-establish Rhodesia we'd likely instantly be at war with every nigger for hundreds of miles.

I'm sure Trump can make an exception for you
You face real prosecution because of how whites are treated in africa and you have European ancestry.
Every lefty politician claims they are responsible for the colonies but they dont take responsibility seriously.
Part of that responsibility is relocation of the colonists.

besides 90% of the arab and african immigrants are criminals, not even joking

>I was raised an American in every way but my parents always made a point to remind me that I'm not an American, I'm a white colonialist piece of filth.
fixed that for you, you should have been vivisected by based mugabe as an infant

He's already an American numbnuts

hes not even trying

>be at war with every nigger for hundreds of miles.

not that it seems like anything scary as long as you're free to arm yourself
your problem is not nogs but the (((western world's))) guilt trip towards them

>hates imperialism
>ideology is imperialistic in everything but name
You deserve to be thrown to the dogs and nothing more.

Perhaps they're not as much a problem but they are still an issue. They're stupid but they come in large numbers. Even a /k/ommando couldn't hold them off forever.

>41 and spending time on a Tanzanian throat singing board
just

Im sorry OP. Im sorry we didnt do more for Rhodesia when had the chance. Remember and celebrate the best parts of Rhodesian culture and adopt the best parts of American culture. Be the best blend you can be. Dont forget where your people came from but at the same time one has to assimilate to local culture or you are no better than a Muslim

Thanks mate. Good luck on your part too. Don't let it get so bad that you lose your nation entirely like we did. Do you duty and kill some niggers.

This is a poorly constructed LARP thread, barely any Rhodesians/Zimbabweans immigrated to the US and only a very tiny handful were white.

>Rhodesia no longer exists. What happens to people like me?

You stop attention whoring and trying to be different from everyone else. This irritates non-aspies.

>Should I embrace being an American or stay proud of being a Rhodesian?

Are you out of your fucking mind? You're casting out bait for emotional NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE! responses and you expect us not to see through it? You're a fucking American. You're white. You're American. You're boring. You're lame. This is why you go on the internet and pretend to be something else.

youre a garçon sans frontière my man, you know what to do

Imagine thinking everything is bait and genuinely getting upset over it.

I fear we are being cucked into thinking it could never happen here. For this reason I have largely abandoned friendships with English Saffas. Afrikaaners remember how close we came to chaos in the last days of Apartheid and are still BASED as fuck when it comes to kaffirs.

Thats one piece of culture you should keep dude, refer to American blacks as kaffirs.

>SHOULD I BE AMERICAN, GUYS?

>NO, user, YOU BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Even if it weren't bait, it's still a shit thread. I DON'T KNOW GUYS, SHOULD I BE PROUD OF BEING TIBETAN? TIBET'S NOT A COUNTRY. WHAT DO I DO?

Fuck off to other threads then you turdburger

I apologise for (((Maggie thatcher))) fucking you guys over in favour of a communist nigger. I think we should give you northern Ireland.

If it's a shit thread, stop posting in it. Continuing to do so only shows you've a laughable IQ.

Why was Rhodesia abandoned by the U.K., U.S. and other major nations? The white supremacy narrative doesn't make sense. What was really happening politically. Rhodesia wasn't communist and tried to stay loyal to the British Crown.

I'd say I like that idea because it would offer Rhodesians a homeland but NI isn't Rhodesia. I look at my parents photo albums full of pictures of hikes they went on and there is truly no more beautiful land than Rhodesia.

Jews

OP come visit other Rhodies in South Africa. There are a shit load of them here that you could reconnect with. They love to talk about the old days and generally form expansive networks to connect with each other. Some will be a bit jelly you made it to the States instead of the shithole next door. Maybe try find some FB groups?

You should be bringing in all of your extended family and relatives using U.S. immigration law. Chain migration for white Rhodesians

Makes sense

Stay home niger

I created a thread on Rhodesia yesterday and I only got nigger shitposting.

This, we need you more than SA does.

I like when LARP crests dont draw the animal dicks.

There's legitimate symbolism to that, it signifies impotence and weakness, and submission.

Take them from us if they are willing to go. Imagine seeing your nation ruined and your new home ruined too. There's only so much a white man can endure.
Actually we could endure that but I'd rather they didn't have to

post pics of the flag

>I'm proud of who I am
Pride is first among the Cardinal Sins.

>I have largely abandoned friendships with English Saffas
>they are all cucks
I hate this fucking meme. There are FAR more dutchmen then then souties. Even if every English person voted "yes" in the referendum it still wouldn't have passed without Afrikaans cucks voting yes as well. You can try to blame the Anglo, but deep down you know that your people are to blame.

you're a subhuman rootless burger mutt trying to larp as someone with muh proud history.

Before I can answer, gonna need to see your FAL, Auto5, and short shorts. Otherwise, not a Rhodie.

Oi Im English myself! Maybe it is unfair to paint all Anglos as cucks but Im just sick of liberal Cape Town Souties denying race realism.

>Cuck Town souties
Uuugh the fucking worst of the worst. Understood mate, carry on.

Its so bad dude...

Gee christianity sure is a nice religion
Not allowed to be proud, not allowed to give out credit
Yet the jews, who came up with christianity, are.

Hmm...

Unlikely.
Israel supplied arms to Rhodesia during the war.