One Piece

It finally happened. RIP in peace /opg/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carrot will get a raid suit and eat the snow fruit

pudding his heart broken, the only person who lovs her third eye is with another woman.

Luffy x Boa Hancock
Zoro x Nico Robin
Sanji x Nami

All the other ships can go fuck themselves

what?

Nami is a sexy, SEXY

SaPu fags forever BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEST PANEL EVER

>tfw the shipping wars are about to truly escalate

I thought Oda said no one on the crew is going to hook up with each other?

They aren't. Sanji rescued Nami like he always does. Only delusional retards think they are going to end up together, or that anyone on the SH crew is going to end up together. I can't believe how much shippers have infested the One Piece threads on here. It's like Magi all over again.

>Zoro x robin
Ew

>luffy x robin
true patrician taste.

God damn Smoothie is so T H I C C.

What will Puddin turn into?

>Kick Smoothie to make Name fall right into Sanji's arms
Best Onee-chan confirmed.

SaNa a cute! A cute!

Look how dead the thread is.

So many LuNa & SaPu fags being pouty.

Get a life.

If I was Sanji and life was Nami, I'd have it.

:^)

Yeah, Robin is definitely for Franky

She looks so happy!

>Sanji touching Nami's sideboob
CANON!

You know whats truly beautiful SaNa bro? Watching the grass gently caressed by the wind. The wonders of nature are truly astounding. I wish you and I lived nearby, I would love to go watch it with you.

yes he did, does not stop the deluded shipper faggots tho

>youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Well, she's not getting juiced

Remember with this Pudding finally will be redemed and going to help the alliance against BM and Sanji finally notice this with great optimist, and remeber that Sanji tell her beuatiful, thing that he never say about Nami, Nami it's only a sexual toy in his eyes dude.

>>luffy x robin
Exquisite taste, my comrade.

I like that Smoothie just squeezed the poison out

It's a interesting implication since all that she'd need to do is Squeeze Big Mom and the assasination plan would have been a failure anyway even if they poisoned her

unless she decided to job and not listen to Dogtooth, which is also believable

Know the difference.
-chans get carried on the side not like princesses like the ONLY -san does.

-chans get a litttle ass panel not a FULL page like the ONLY -san does

Smoothie was bearing down on Nami, arguably the least dangerous of the big-named characters.

She's pretty useless.

Its gonna be fun coming back in two weeks. Sad that a lot of the cool anonbro got scared off by shitposters. It truly used to be a comfy general and people were chill as hell. This one panel broke my heart though as I know that the next few weeks will be hell and solace will only come near the end of the WCI arc. Who would have thought that SaNa shipper would be the one to destroy us all. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Where were you when we won Sup Forums?
I was asleep.

Nami's tits were really delicious this chapter, especially when Smoothie grabbed her.

Real Thread

Join SaNa now.
It's so much more fun than losing

Damn how did Sanji not go hearts eyes? He touching does fine ass legs

>fine ass legs
yo daaaaaamn r8 brother

WE DID IT BROS

SANJIXNAMI IS FINALLY CANON

THANK YOU SO MUCH ODA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post more

>thread dying
lel autistic shipperfag btfo

I hope shipperfags burn in hell

See you in 2 weeks

Stay butthurt

No, each of the 3 commanders are uniquely overpowered:
>Katakuri, who is already carrying everybody, has trained future Haki and his Mochi fruit is absurd crowd control + stalling
>Cracker who can make a huge personalized super army with extremely little effort for long periods of time, along with fighting on the field himself
>Smoothie instantly fucks up anything she can touch by draining it, can likely drain out wounds like poisons, and has long-tribe extra reach
They're all really strong with stupid sounding fruits, like all of Mamma's family.

what a stupid comment, it obviously did not matter who was being caught

Habbening

>Luffy x Boa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear to god I am fujo but I was always obsessed with this ship holy shit I love Boa please make luffy hers he deserves it.

damn... former SaPu fag here, admitting defeat. we truly got BTFO this chapter

Why would anyone ship a female character that they like with that autist luffy? Do they really want them to suffer the same fate as chichi from dbz? It's confirmed Goku has never fucking kissed her before, it'll be the same with luffy. A loveless marriage

because it makes the doujinshi more enjoyable.

My guess is that the Nerve Agent in Caesar's rocket is a bit more fast-acting than poison--- buuuuut its One Piece who cares.

Autism.

>Pirate King x Used Good
ew...

Used goods are for healing.

Well there goes the fucking general.

Goda

Is this the final battle?

>zoro x robin

I want to be dominated by fem Doffy

Me too.