American death camps

>american death camps

Why are people agreeing to work for Amazon?
Witnesses say that it's an inhuman horror.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They pay relatively well.
They buy liberals elections. Everything's fine, goy.

10 people work there and the rest is AI

2 more years 4 people will work there.

You're competing with super fast robots that don't have break that's it's hard

Nigga they moved their magazines to Poland and pay people slave wages while forcing them to work 12 hours shifts that are scored based on work speed.
We don't even have amazon website in Poland. Fuck them!

i just got off work at an awesome amazon fulfillment center. $12 an hour to ride around all night putting huggies and bounty in a cage.

im begining to think some people like being abused.

I never understand why some people do such shit work when they really dont have to.

For instance, there are people that clean jizz out of 'adult' video stores. No one on earth has to do that, there are so many jobs less worse than that.

As a shareholder of Amazon I greatly appreciate the current R&D towards fully automated dispatch warehouses.

Does $12 get anything where you live. $12 gets me nowhere were i live, which sucks.

Seriously lots of people work 12 dollar jobs out in the cities which obviously is not enough so the gov/tax payers are forced to subsidize with food and welfare programs. These big companies are always pushing their expenses off on the public.

Rents must be below 600 for 1br where you live.

Feed the beast. I want my House Companion AI waifu to know what I'm picking up at the Amazon store and to send me cute texts suggesting recipes.

i live in SE tennessee so the cost of living isn't too bad. inherited my house and land so no mortgage. there'd be no way i could afford a decent mortgage on this shit wage. but, there's literally zero stress to this job. a retarded monkey could do what i do.

>american death camps
Don't you mean RX84? Because that's whats gonna happen for a lot of you.

Stupid bot generated threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Being a teacher
I find that some of my students can think outside the box and be creative. Strive to achieve more.
Some of them are mindless and can only do what directions tell them to do
They have no imagination.
It's not that they enjoy abuse they don't have the mental capacity to do something better

Should have listened to Chesterton

>I want my House Companion AI waifu to know what I'm picking up at the Amazon store and to send me cute texts suggesting recipes.
More like
The corporate AI waifu will be tracking my every purchase selling my information for targeted ads

That being said i wouldnt mind an house companion ai too

>12 hour shifts
>Have production metrics

Nigga this is how logistics works. People have been moving shit from A to B this way for decades. Usually it’s college students and burnt out construction workers doing it though. Weak plebs make the mistake of thinking somehow Amazon is going to be magically different when in reality they’re like a mid-tier logistics company.

Time limits are unreal at Amazon. Sooner or later everyone will fail their robot "standard"

Beginners always think that the standards are too hard. Your average thighs-rubbing-together dollop of progress is going to burn through a pair of yoga pants a week doing this stuff but that doesn’t stop them from applying.

This may shock you but there are probably humans in that warehouse that routinely pull 150-200% production then go out to break and smoke a cigarette and drink a Pepsi.

>Rents must be below 600 for 1br where you live.

>tfw the mortgage on my 2 bdr 1500 sq/ft house with a decent (for living in town) yard is $612

>tfw people laugh at flyover states

>enjoy your "city life" living out of our shoebox you cant even claim as property while your Democrat masters cry for impeachment

t. Hoosier

The only part that looks shitty: dealing with loss prevention/security.

A lot of warehouses force employees to go through TSA-style checks when they leave the production floor: pull pockets out, reveal bag contents, etc.

You don't get your full lunch and breaks 'cause it takes so long to get past the security gates.

That's how every distribution center/ warehouse job in the US is, retard.

It is a death trap. Amazon has been blowing up over here on the east coast. And I have contracts with Amazon for their HVAC/Mechanical in Virginia. They literally run things into the ground and then cry when its broke. The rate at which most contractors are keeping these contracts is a year at most. Contractor tends to tell amazon fuck you.

they agree with any shit for the money Stanislav. It is as simple as poland plays vs. EU for money.

>For instance, there are people that clean jizz out of 'adult' video stores. No one on earth has to do that, there are so many jobs less worse than that

They may get off on it.
It's like how some guys like group sex with multiple guys and one girl, they're closet gay.

This is how society looks like right before there's a Basic Universal Income.

It has to get worse before it gets better. At this rate if nothing changes you'll be working 16 hour shifts in the years to come.

I'm a logistic manager currently working with amazon and a few other companies.
It's a fucking nightmare and I work in the office, i cant imagine how would be working in the warehouse full time.