Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko_Ni
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland

based as fuck

bump

Based as hell. Good job.

Poland, NO

What the fuck is Myanmar? When did Burma change their name?

This is not a good thing, when you send an undocumented citizen to a prison they should not be documented, as far as the world is concerned they never even set foot in Poland

It became Myanmar in 1989, and changed the flag in 2010

Anybody who says any Muslims have died in Myanmar is a liar. The Muslims are Jewing you.

I've said it before and i'll say it again we get rid of Jews and the Muslim problem will be solved

>genocide is a good thing
Fuck off. We should be welcoming people who have lived miserable lives and fleeing danger. Sometimes they need a helping hand to get their medical licenses or engineering degrees recognised before they can start working hence why we need to give them welfare.
Disagree with me? Then get out of my country.

I thought this was still their flag, boy am I behind

But Myanmar has very good relations with Israel
Myanmar was the first Asian country to recognize Israel

>Jews kill muhammedans
>fur stop the Jews and the Muslim problem will be solved
No, the Christian holy land will be taken over and they will be slaughtered. The Anglo must take back Palestine, it is our duty Jesus Christ came to visit England, England was chosen by God to lead the world

have you ever heard of the greater Israel plan? they're causing trouble in the Arab lands in order to weaken them and send the population away to Europe so they can weaken Europe too, once that happens the Jews will take over

Triggered

wait really? does that means Jews run Myanmar? honestly it doesn't matter unless they start killing Christians too, they can kill as many Muslims as they want but the problem with Muslims wont stop until the Jews stop causing them

I prefer your real flag though
Egypt is rightfully Anglo land too, who cares if irarael takes away the Arabian land? It will make it easier for the Anglo to rightfully take what is his,

>does that means Jews run Myanmar
I don't think so, but Israel sells them their advanced military equipment and trading other stuff.
>it doesn't matter unless they start killing Christians too
That's complicated, Myanmar has 135 ethnic groups and the major ones you see in the picture, Shans, Karens Mons and Kachins etc all have separatist insurgent groups fighting with the army to gain independence or at least to make them make Myanmar a Federal country.
Karen people for example are Christian, so if they get killed it's because of the insurgency war, not because of their religion

>who cares if irarael takes away the Arabian land?
but that will make Jews stronger and put more Arabs in Europe, trust me you don't want that.
>Karen people for example are Christian
damn, so we should be supporting the Karen peoples insurgency in Myanmar. what about the Muslims being killed is that because of a insurgency of their own or just ethnic cleansing?

>put more Arabs in Europe
How? Uh oh, Israel colonized Arabia now we have to take all the arabs
What kind of ridiculous logic is that? It makes no sense, when India was colonized did all the Indians leave for china?

they would have if the Chinese media was advocating for it and china was actually stable. currently the western media is encouraging the Arabs to come in and are encouraging us to accept them. now i want you to guess who runs the western media

>damn, so we should be supporting the Karen peoples insurgency in Myanmar.
I have a female friend from there who's both Karen and Christian, she doesn't support the insurgents but rather Myanmar's government, so no
>what about the Muslims being killed is that because of a insurgency of their own or just ethnic cleansing?
Yes, the "Rohingya" are Bengalis who, some were brought there by the British during Colonial times for cheap labor and after independence, they wanted to rip off a part of Rakhine State and make it part of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh)
It isn't just that though, the anti-Islam sentiment there is very high and vast majority of the people support Ashin Wirathu and 969 Movement

ahh so its pretty much a Kurds and Arabs situation. but since the anti Muslim sentiment is so high, would you still be killed if you were a Muslim but not a rohingya?

Yes, for example this Muslim politician from the National League for democracy was assasinated in Yangon last year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko_Ni

Also, in 2013 after a Buddhist monk was killed by Mooselimbs, 10.000 Buddhists rioted in the town Meiktila and completely destroyed/burned the Muslim quarter of the city, burning 14 out of the 15 mosques

bump