Kikes punishes Lorde for Israel controversy

> Award winning singer
> Won grammy's
> Cancels show in Israel
> Kikes get mad
> American kikes decides she can't do the grammy's anymore.

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/lorde-labeled-a-bigot-for-canceling-israel-concert-in-full-page-ad.html

rollingstone.com/music/news/lorde-israel-ambassador-requests-meeting-with-singer-over-canceled-show-w514686

eonline.com/news/909997/grammy-execs-on-not-letting-lorde-perform-solo-it-s-hard-to-have-a-balanced-show

newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2018/01/grammys-producer-explains-lorde-snub.html
Let's just all laugh at the dumbsplaining they're coming up with this one. Fucking kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/framed-arrested-and-robbed-by-the-police-in-frankfurt_us_5a58f270e4b01ccdd48b5bbf
theguardian.com/music/2017/dec/25/lorde-cancels-israel-concert-after-pro-palestinian-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, and whoever curses Israel will be cursed.
-God

i know a kiwi who went to school with this annoying ugly cunt.

she said she was a bitch with a sort of ok voice.

her first album was well produced.

Your God didn't say, "Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, and whoever curses Israel will be cursed."-God

Your God said that to Abraham and his family.

Since Islam also venerates Abraham as a beloved prophet, by repeating that lie about Israel means you're blaspheming your God.

>boycotting Israel
>her first album was well produced.
Yep, producers do everything.

Sauce?

I checked her out... meh....

but enyone how piss off jews is ok with me.

Why did she cancelled the show in the first place? What was the reason behind that?

1/2

Lorde cancels Israel concert after pro-Palestinian campaign

The New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde has cancelled a planned concert in Israel following an online campaign by activists opposed to the Israeli occupation of Palestine.

The announcement of the cancellation of the June concert, barely a week after it was announced, came as the singer cited an “overwhelming number of messages and letters” she had received as having led to her decision.

Israel’s culture minister, Miri Regev, called on Lorde to reconsider and she was denounced by pro-Israel supporters on social media.

Lorde, 21, whose most recent album Melodrama was released this year, had engaged with critics on social media following her announcement of the tour date, announcing on Twitter that she had been taking advice on the complexities of the political situation and was “considering all options”.

Among those who had contacted her were fellow New Zealanders Nadia Abu-Shanab and Justine Sachs who wrote an open letter to the singer online asking her to cancel her Israel concert.

“Dear Lorde ... we’re two young women based in Aotearoa, one Jewish, one Palestinian,” the women wrote.

“Today, millions of people stand opposed to the Israeli government’s policies of oppression, ethnic cleansing, human rights violations, occupation and apartheid. As part of this struggle, we believe that an economic, intellectual and artistic boycott is an effective way of speaking out against these crimes. This worked very effectively against apartheid in South Africa, and we hope it can work again.”

“We can play an important role in challenging injustice today. We urge you to act in the spirit of progressive New Zealanders who came before you and continue their legacy.”

Same happened to Michael Jackson and Lauryn Hill. You talk bad about Jews or oppose their destructive ways, and they will bring you down.

Same with that retarded (((Christine Fair))) woman using the media to frame German cops as "Nazis."

huffingtonpost.com/entry/framed-arrested-and-robbed-by-the-police-in-frankfurt_us_5a58f270e4b01ccdd48b5bbf

Jews are evil.

2/2

In reply Lorde had said she was considering cancelling.

“Been speaking w many people about this and considering all options. Thank u for educating me i am learning all the time too,” she wrote. On Sunday she announced she had decided not to go ahead with the concert.

In a statement, released by the Israeli public relations firm that had been handling the planned June performance in Tel Aviv, the singer said she had not “made the right call” in initially deciding to play in Israel.

“I have had a lot of discussions with people holding many views, and I think the right decision at this time is to cancel the show,” Lorde wrote, adding: “I’m not too proud to admit I didn’t make the right call on this one.”

Eran Arielli of Naranjah, one of the promoters who said fans would be reimbursed, wrote on Facebook following the cancellation that he was “naive to think that an artist of her age would be able to face the pressure of appearing in Israel”.

News of Lorde’s cancellation quickly prompted the intervention of Regev, Israel’s controversial rightwing culture minister.

“Lorde, I’m hoping you can be a ‘pure heroine’ like the title of your first album,” Regev said in a statement. “To be a heroine of pure culture, free from any foreign – and ridiculous – political considerations.”

In the aftermath of her decision the singer garnered both praise and criticism on social media with the pro-Israel lobby organisation StandWithUs accusing Lorde of punishing Israel.

theguardian.com/music/2017/dec/25/lorde-cancels-israel-concert-after-pro-palestinian-campaign

Lorde better B careful, she's PO the most vicious race of murderous thugs in the world, the stark-raving mad Israelis who brag about using murder 2 get rid of ppl they dont like.

Cos Trump acknowledged capital is jewrusalem.
Our media doesn't stfu about him so it's hip to do shit that's the opposite, just to spite anything he says or does.

They later came out and said it was cos of some other more long winded shit, but it is literally just that.

t. Kiwi on holiday in straya

The existing Israel is an imposter state; Christians are the true israelites

How dare those disgusting kikes harasse my queen. Can't wait for the real holocaust to happen.

Unless they learned to sing in church, every female singer does that breathy fake Billie Holiday thing that's impossible to keep in tune for long periods of time and is very annoying.

>Lorde cancels Israel concert after pro-Palestinian campaign

What an idiotic move from her. I'd get, if she were to cancel a concert in the US, because of Trump to support the Leftist and all that SJW shit that's going on right now there, but doing so in Israel to indirectly support Palestine, aka Hamas is plain stupidity.

I don't see why defending Palestine is seen as a politically incorrect opinion why should she be punished for voicing her opinion

>Palestine aka Hamas

Jfc, you people are so toxic.

Time to learn from the best and stand for the interests of your nation just like they are doing.

>promote nazism and genocide
>wonder why your career vanished
what did she expect ?

Irony is?
She IS a kike.
But see that's just the thing. Kikes hate Israel cos they don't want their own nation, they wanna leech of ours.

The Ashkhenazi is one to speak

Watching libtards tear themselves apart over the issue of Israel and Palestine is too fun to watch.