Which K-ON would be the best fuck?

Which K-ON would be the best fuck?

Dont go down this road, user

this thread again

pic related or ritsu chan I can't decide

Sawako.

Since Mio is the most mature one, she would be probably the best fuck.

DON'T LEWD K-ONS!

Missionary under the covers with the lights turned off is all you get with Mio.

>under the covers

lewd

Yui: Cold fish; enjoys it but you have to do all the work. Unless you get her to focus on improving at sex the way she was able to focus on and master the guitar or her grades. Requires hours of cuddling before, during, and after sex.

Ritsu: Usually disinterested in sex but can be very active and enthusiastic when in the mood (if she's horny, she'll signal it by taking off her headband). Prefers to be on top and gets very sweaty during sex.

Mio: Wants to be held and cuddled but not to the extent of Ritsu. Passive and wants you to lead her, but after multiple sessions will be a more active partner. Really enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Prefers to be on the bottom and will leg lock.

Mugi: Despite her composed, elegant exterior, Tsumugi is the most sexually deviant of the Keions, and willing to indulge (most of) your fetishes so long as you indulge hers. Likes to receive cunnilingus and analingus and getting her feet licked, and also into cosplay/roleplay. Leans dominant.

Azusa: Being very uptight and prudish, Azusa will have you wait quite a while before your first time together. Immediately after, she becomes a crazed nymphomaniac who only desires your cock, especially inside her ass.

> dude the quiet innocent one is the most sexually deviant
getting sick of this meme

The oldest one of course!

It's kind of hinted at in the show (and even more in the manga). Mugi was the only one who enjoyed Sawako's cosplay. You can also interpret her obsession with getting slapped in certain ways.

>Azusa a slut for anal
I like it.

oh i noticed a typo in my post, should be

>Mio: Wants to be held and cuddled but not to the extent of Yui.

>Prefers to be on the bottom and will leg lock.

Pure slut;

Mio

I want to mating press her

Ui is the best wife material so clearly she would be the best fuck.

user dressed up as his favourite Keion will always be the best fuck.

I want to mating press creampie Ritsu with Mio in the room watching. I want her to walk on all fours like a dog to the bed while Ritsu lays there with her legs spread open, cleaning her up. The erection I would have from watching this would allow me to go for round two with Ritsu, though the second time I would ejaculate all over Mio's face (who has been leaning close to Ritsu's pussy with her mouth open & tongue extended out).

I fap to lewd K-on threads occasionally. I'm not alone, right?

Ritsu's pussy is probably tighter than a clamp from all the legwork she does, and she has the most energy so she can wring you dry all night.

Reminds me of the faggot that cosplayed Azunyan and heard his dad saying he'd wreck his ass if he were ten years younger.

You posted her already.

Yui could be a second best with a little guidance.

Ritsu if she's sweaty. Otherwise Azusa.

Mio sleeps with a night light and you know it

See all of Sup Forums and the internet in general.