ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

I'll start

He though people were too stupid to connect the dots and realize something was up with a sudden drastic decrease in crime.
Or he just wanted to be seen as a God.
Or both.
Plus it seems he seriously believed that there wouldn't be someone else on the planet smart enough to rival him.
So yeah, no. He fucked up from episode one.

>He though people were too stupid to connect the dots and realize something was up with a sudden drastic decrease in crime.
no, he was counting on that so there will never be any more crime because people will be afraid that god will punish them for their crimes.
>Plus it seems he seriously believed that there wouldn't be someone else on the planet smart enough to rival him.
technically he was right (until the fake ending)

>he was counting on that so there will never be any more crime because people will be afraid that god will punish them for their crimes.
Yeah but he said that under the context of killing his victims with heart attacks only. If he had started out with a larger array of natural causes then it would've been slower sure however; he would've had more time to experiment with the Death Note and not leave a "this guy is obviously a student" trail.

>technically he was right (until the fake ending)
Sort of. There was a lot of luck involved in the Penber incident and he did have Misa+Rem at his beck and call. It's only natural that there'd be some luck aspect to this sort of thing but maybe it would've gone differently if the aforementioned didn't go his way.

He's a Race traitor. I hope he will redeem himself Itachi style. Maybe Zeke too.

>Yeah but he said that under the context of killing his victims with heart attacks only. If he had started out with a larger array of natural causes then it would've been slower sure however; he would've had more time to experiment with the Death Note and not leave a "this guy is obviously a student" trail.
i agree, though i think that the methood of killing doesn't matter in the context of everybody fearing the genocidal god, also he won and him being shown as a student shouldn't have mattered if L didn't have the physical ability of reading the script.

>Sort of. There was a lot of luck involved in the Penber incident and he did have Misa+Rem at his beck and call. It's only natural that there'd be some luck aspect to this sort of thing but maybe it would've gone differently if the aforementioned didn't go his way.
i agree, but that has nothing to do with him doing anything wrong.

I said it then and i'll say it now. He was defeated by bullshit.

He won through bullshit in the first place. His plans never made sense.

This

>BRA good kids who just joined the scouts to get their life back together
>they didn't do nothing wrong
>they good kids

Absolutely nothing wrong

literally nuffin

Light lost because he got arrogant and didn't take Near seriously enough.

In a saner world he would have made an excellent king.

Btw, what happened to him after S2?

bullshit yagami lost because of this one faggot,

Light was more careful and thorough in part 2 than in part 1

Cause he's "Light"

Right?

Dubs of truth

I don't see how relying heavily on Mikami, some guy he only ever talked to on the phone once, is being careful.

Literally ripped the Goddess of Hopes soul in half for greedy, selfish reasons. That sounds wrong to me

He never had a choice. In part 1, nobody knew about the Death Note and people only started thinking he was Kira because he made it blatantly obvious. In part 2 he had no choice but to rely on another Kira or he'd have been found out.

I mean when he had Misa send the Death Note to him he could have at least included an email address or something.

He was dumb
He should have killed the whole task force and just gone back home and kept doing his Kira business with Misa

He didn't want to change his life that much I guess. It would have meant killing his whole family.

No just his dad

>everyone dies except Light
Suspicious.

To whom?
Light wasn't even a cop
The entire operation was off the books
His mom isn't gonna complain only her husband died instead of both
If someone with deep knowledge comes nosing around he can always have Misa meet the guy can kill him
Or, final solution is to do the L impersonation alongside Misa
She's not exactly dumb since she even got a confession from Kira, they can perfectly cover for each other in any and all cases, and he can go to meetings with her and she uses the shinigami eyes

I thought burning the cash was a hilarious plan

>Light wasn't even a cop
He was, he joined at age 23. It's during the timeskip.

That's still a loose end. I think Light would either keep pretending with the investigation team or totally cut himself off his old life, but not mixing the two.

It makes sense for him to want to kill the team after his dad died, but I don't think he'd have done it without that.

I mean killing them all alongside L and Watari
Why?
His mom and sister didn't know anything about the investigation
Also I'm still mad Light didn't just put his foot down after his dad died, tell his mem to listen to what his father said that he wasn't Kira, and told N to fuck off with his bullshit

they were right all along

Correct.

Madoka was lonely af

I like to think he single-handedly solved the problem of inflation.

>no more child soldiers
>teenager isn't forced to stay a concept to mercy kill said child soldiers
>nobody died
Where's the downside?

light is literally the worst character in the show, his biggest mistake was not putting his own fucking name in the ''''''death note'''''

nah he was super careful and actually smart in part 1, the only reason people suspected he was because of L. In part 2 he thought he was king shit because he got rid of L he even says it, something along the lines of near and mello are nothing compared to L, no challenge, etc etc.

>he was super careful and actually smart in part 1
His first interaction with L was falling in an obvious bait.
His second interaction with L was showing he was involved with the police.
His third interaction with L was telling him "btw Kira is either me or this random guy the series forgot about"

read the manga you secondary

>I'll start

Wow, wonder what would happen to this thread if you didn't