Jared Taylor and his opinion on jews

I've discovered Jared a few days ago and I like him and his ideas a lot. The man is calm, polite and brings forth the best arguments in the most eloquent way to his political opponents.

One thing I dont get is his stance on the jewish people. He says that the ashkenazi jews are "white enough" for him, and he has no problems with them. This I fundamentally do not understand.

Why oh why is he so on point on all the other questions but the jewish one.

I understand that Sup Forums and others might go a bit too tinfoil hat on the jews, but I believe there is a clear difference between jews (ashkenazi or not) and whites.

Do you believe that Jared HUWHITE Taylor is right? Are ashkenazis basically just whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42713108
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
youtube.com/watch?v=c8wzGsLtdc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

He didn't used to have this opinion. Some years back he must have been compromised.

I more or less agree with all but one of his positions.
I like high IQ and low crime races.
The only thing I don't understand is why he is against Asian immigration (they also have high IQs)
The way I see it, the more Jews, Asians and Whites, the better society will be.

He is short-sighted, like all "mainstream" white identitarians. He believes that compromising with the opposition will ultimately bring about his white ethnostate sooner.

>The only thing I don't understand is why he is against Asian immigration (they also have high IQs)
Because he's not "pro IQ," he's pro-white.

no, his views are more complex than that. He recognizes that the sephardic jews are not white, and doesnt want them in his future white america. Not so for the ashkenazis though.
You are clearly asian, fucking aussies man how many of them are even left. You have clearly not understood anything of his views if you say such nonsense. Go back to china m8.

Ashkenazi jews cluster closest to north Italians on autosomal DNA tests, there is a bit of mid-eastern affinity but not nearly as much as swarthier Jewish populations on average (like Mizrahi).

He acknowledges that there are cultural issues within segments of the Jewish population but at the same time there are many honorable potential and current allies such as the paleoconservative Paul Gottfried.

He sees rabid and conspiratorial antisemitism as a weight which is contaminating white nationalist and identitarian politics and preventing it from building a solid grow-able base.

Better to call out individual enemies and build bridges with potential allies than echo Nazism.

But the whole point is of having an 80% min white population as he states. If he considers ashkenazis whites, we could imagine them to comprise a big portion of the population.

Clearly to him they "seem white enough to me", meaning their physique. I could agree with that, but the race(genes) matter.

His stance on treating them as individuals rather than a collective/race baffles me. It seems to be so hypocrite.

Just let the man be. He's said himself there's plenty of other people you can ask about the JQ. He has tried desperately to disassociate white advocacy with neo-Nazism blame the Jews stuff and with good reason. Let others explain the JQ.

Taylor has VERY convincing arguments to normies and boomers if they hear him speak, freedom of association is a pretty much irrefutable argument. The media is utterly terrified of Taylor because he's actually convincing, it's why YouTube and Twitter deplatformed him before Spencer. Contrast this with Spencer, who they'll shove mics in his face constantly because he's a fucking clown.

Just fucking accept it, not everyone needs to be talking about the Jews.
Even fucking Anglin will accept that he doesn't talk about Jews but people on Sup Forums can't and it's idiotic/

that's cause they're controlled by the jews you dumbass

guys you are NOT going to find someone in the "mainstream" openly talking agains the jew, we have to pick our battles.
jared is already considered an extremist HUwhite supremasis so... slowy but steady.

always remember that TRUMP was not supose to happen.

he doesn't think race/genes matter THAT much either. he thinks anyone who thinks of themself as white is white enough. he's not really concerned with "how to determine whiteness" and he's right not to be. it just devolves into purity spiraling.

>speaks japanese fluently AND FRENCH
fix the pic
I agree totally with you, but he's either lying (I doubt it, he seems far too honest) or he believes that ashkenazis are whites.
I just dont get it.
It's not that he doesnt speak about the jews, he does, It's that he believes ashkenazi=white.

What about those based rooftop Koreans?
Don't you guys like them?
They held off hordes of angry blacks.

Also, the Chinese are developing a Eugenics programme which might end up saving the white race.
And they don't breed like rabbits (they have lower birthrates than whites)
So much for gratitude...

If that was the case, all white looking people would be whites then. Would this mean if there was a big nuristani (afghanistan ethny) population he'd be A-ok with it. Same with all other ethnies that "look white".
It just seems weird to me.

Be gone, shill.

>hurr why doesn't every pro-white person who is polite and credible start ranting about da joos!!

Most people who wont answer the JQ are simply not fucking stupid. You have to red pill people in small doses.

It's like talking to your friends about mass immigration and then throwing it at the end "it's the jews, you know"

I can only think people like you are just leftypol shills.

You're just misunderstanding the subject. It's not about whether a race is good or not (eastern asians are superior to whites in many ways, high iq , less crime as you say), it's about having a homogeneous population.

Ivan read what I say sweetie. If he just refused to answer or talk about jews I'd be fine with it. It's his views on them that I dont understand.

Jared Taylor is a Fed. His wife is a Jew named Evelyn Rich, she used to work for the ADL. That's why he never mentions the Jews and claims that they're "white enough for him". Just look up some of his past conferences, they're literally packed with Jews. He's a 5th column shill. All he talks about is how dumb black people are, something that your average person is already well aware of, but then he sprinkles in his philosemitic views as well. He draws you in with his well-spoken eloquence, but he is a poison pill.

I haven't kept up to date with Jared's ideal enthostate or means of achieving it.

I recall a year or so ago when interviewed he rationalized through a libertarian lens of freedom of association (and freedom of exclusion), without the federal rules like section 8 housing destroying white communities and strong external borders.

I suspect he sees Jews as K-selected higher IQ populations, which would not have a huge demographic affect overall and not a huge deleterious cultural impact (possibly even a symbiotic one if more Jews were like Paul Gottfried) if the foundations of wider society were stronger.

Even if others were not keen on the Jews, in a country of liberty with the freedom to exclude and a white super majority, gentiles not keen on Jews could just bar them from private areas or private communities anyway.

The real threat is the r-selected tribal populations which are low impulse and low rule of law flooding in and breeding exponentially.

>but I believe there is a clear difference between jews (ashkenazi or not)

Definitely there is difference between an israeli jew and an ashkenazi one.

Because when you are asked about the Jews and say:

>I don't wish to talk about that

It's like being asked about the holocaust and if it happened and replying with:

>no comments about that

Not talking about them is the same as being antisemitic in the mainstream. Of course he has to say the Jews are all OK. You can't really accuse him of being a nazi then, it's simple really.

You know.. the nazis.. who fought a war on all fronts.. BAD IDEA!

If you call out blacks, jews, gays etc. etc. all together it's a fucking terrible idea.

Gib source of her being jewish. If this is true it explains everything.

youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg

Here is his answer to that question and it's a good.

Hating Jews isn't a prerequisite to becoming a white nationalist. Not all WN have an inferiority complex towards the true master race. Jared seems to know that by kissing Jewish ass now, he may be able to convince Jews later that Hitler 2.0 won't come if they embrace race realism and maybe even WN. Jews deny race realism because of hateful retards like you

Where did I say anything hateful against the jews good goyim?

>that's right you, Jared Taylor is a Jew! don't listen to him and don't expose your friends and families to palatable ideas of white identity

fuck off actual kike

Here's a picture of her.
I'm phone posting at the moment so it's hard for me to post links.

Just Google Evelyn Rich, you'll find more.information about her.

Okay, that's fair enough.
I am white btw.

>i-if we criticize Jews it's only natural that they hate us
>fuck shitskins tho
Horrible answer

Jared is friends with a guy named Mark Weber who does the holohoax stuff at the IHR

He doesn't need to get involved directly with the JQ, being friends with Mark tells you what he thinks about it

we also have sites like Occidental Observer and people like Kevin MacDonald to talk about the JQ

Never said that.

It's not just about iq it's about having a homogeneous society with high group trust and social cohesion.

Think about how many people provide love and support to members of their families, even when some of them are shit people. When you have a homogeneous society you not only have a social but a biological vested interest in its success

Since I think you are Asian, look at this story today. We don't want to be subverted by foreign interests. We want to live amongst our own tribe and our own culture. This is not racist at all.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42713108

His wife is a Jew and his kids are Jews, and he intentionally misleads people on the truth about Jews. The most important topic when it comes to understanding. why we're. in the situation we're. in today. You fuck off, retard. Anyone that intentionally obfuscates the truth about the Jews.is an enemy.

He was interviewd by isreali journalist 2 weeks ago. He insisted that races are not equally smart and told him ashkenazi jews are the smartest.

>it's a good

The white Jews are to difficult for Normie a to really get. Blacks are easy targets.
>he is teaching them to ride a pedal bike. They can get gas bikes and race right now when they have a racial identity.

If we allowed them in, they would eventually form a group within the group and would begin to subvert us.

They are an ethnic group who should form their own society as they see fit. Away from us

well I just googled it and the first thing I found was this, where despite it being the SPLC Jared's wife provides proof she's not Jewish.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism

keep in mind more you infight about things like this the more you play into (((their))) hands

How is this relevant? Not a lot deny that Schlomo.
Not according to him, ashkenazis are HUWHITES in his view. They clearly have a jewish identity and racial awareness as a group distinct from us goyim.

I think the person saying his wife is jewish, if that's the case, answered my question.

Fair point, but as I said before, I am white.

Thanks mate.

>I understand that Sup Forums and others might go a bit too tinfoil hat,
>tinfoil hat
now with plebitard fagots like you, not enough

yes he basically did.
The moment he said it is only natural for them to look out for their own from people who want to kill them, I would have simply ask "So how does it go, do we want to kill Jews because of what they do to white nations or do Jews to to white nations because whites want to kill them? Because the Talmud states for them to do to gentiles all the horseshit they have been doing."

4:38 faggot

That's a fairly reasonable answer. Sounds like Bowden asking the question

He didn't really say that. He recognises that if you tell a group you want there removal they won't like you, which is obvious.

He says we should focus on the problem rather than the cause, which is obviously a bit disingenuous.

He recognises that some of them may even support our causes. If you want a solution on the jq there are other people that can provide it.

He would lose all traction if he started to espouse hate or point the finger at specific groups being responsible.

My personal opinion on all of these types of people is that they don't have to be perfect. You don't have to agree with everything they say, how they live their life or the values they hold. As long as they are moving things in the right direction they're good

>As long as they are moving things in the right direction they're good
But he isn't. Any objective man will dismiss him once he sees this blatant hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8wzGsLtdc4

"We have to judge individuals one by one."

It just negates his whole movement. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

But by that logic, the only reason blacks hate whites is because whites want to remove them. It's a dumb strawman that Sup Forums would mock if a leftist said it ("Muslims bomb us because we offend them!"), but when Taylor says it about kikes suddenly it's acceptable.

I must admit I like his style
>What do you think about the Jews?
>>Well, the hwhite ones are OK

He's probably married to a Jewess. Research his wife

Or he's staying away from the JQ so he can talk about the nigger question

>The only thing I don't understand is why he is against Asian immigration (they also have high IQs)
Asians think differently from whites. IQ isnt the only issue.

But Jews totally see eye-to-eye with whites

I'm a pajeet w/ a huwite gee eff and I fail to find any disagreements with whatever he has said till now. It has almost made me question my relationship in order to preserve the huwite gee eff.

100% agree

>I could agree with that
Jews only look white compared to Italians. Put them next to my Northern Europe phenotype (5'8'', medium brown hair, blue eyes) or my husband (6'2'', dark blond, green eyes) and they certainly do look like others

P.S. Italians have significant Arab admixture

Anglin is a mongoloid pedo

If you make babies with this woman, chances are your children will be stateless within their lifetimes. Choose wisely

Baptismal papers are not proof of being a non-Jew. Europe made the mistake of forcibly converting Jews. Even Karl Marx was baptized

The descendants of your gf will look nothing like any of her ancestors. You are contributing to ending her genetic HUWHITE purity.
Pajeet please reconsider. You're also ending yours.

But seriously, I dont see anything too bad with exceptions like your case because they are exceptions. Miscegenation doesnt really happen on a big scale, races tend to marry/have kids within their own.

>Miscegenation doesnt really happen on a big scale
Only true when there isn't mass immigration.

I see miscegenation all the time in Toronto. I saw a nigger/Indian cross at my midwife once.

>Taylor says it about kikes suddenly it's acceptable.

I didn't say that. I even said he is disingenuous on this point. Look at the video above which french bro has just posted. He acknowledges that they are a destructive element. But, he also says we are to blame as well. This is the important point. They shouldn't be able to subvert us so easily. Why is it they influence us so easily through the media for example.
The point anyway is that everyone doesn't have to say the problems of the world are of Jewish making.
He mostly says there are problems and this is how we would like them to be addressed. That's fine.
It would be like coming out and saying we need to get control of the banking and financial system. Here are some of the problems with it and here are some solutions. He doesn't need to point at a group.

I bought one of his books used and I noticed that it is signed by Jared Taylor which is pretty cool. His view on the jew is not one that I hold but his knowledge of race relations, etc..., is very good and worth reading.

>"We have to judge individuals one by one."

It is hypocritical but not unreasonable.
I imagine what he means by this, as had been said by someone else, is that they are white enough for him. So if their views are aligned enough with ours then that's good enough for him.

We have this debate all the time on Sup Forums. Who is white and the spiral of purity. Many Jews seem to share conservative ideas as he suggests, have high iqs and share some European ancestry. That's good enough for him.

I think he is wrong on this but it doesn't invalidate a lot of what he says