Lmao this is so stupid its fun

lmao this is so stupid its fun

>that silhouette
BEST TOMBOY(GIRL) INCOMING

why do all those people have heels?

Why did this feel like the final chapter of a cancelled nanga? Was it cancelled?

>fight him with science
is it me or this sounds totally retarded?

The whole manga feels very rushed for some reason. The author could take it way slower, our current antagonist is extremely superficial too.

So was the thing Senkuu asked her to do just putting the destroyed bodies back together whenever Tsukasa breaks shit?
I assume his idea back there was that if you piece the shit back together THEN use the acid, the stone will heal the body.

They look to be stone versions of pic related.

Not sure why they'd wear them, but that seems to be it.

>TOMBOY
Are you blind?

Is this manga seriously implying the world is too small for our heroes just to fuck off and invent TECHNOLOGY with some S++ rank chemical knowledge guy while their opponents are literally stuck in stone age?

I know its for advancing the plot, but why did Senkuu thinks the new group would lend their help? Maybe they're more evil than Tsukasa and want to use science for personal gain/evil purpose.

Author wants to pander to different fanbase

>she'll never step on your balls with those heels
Just die in my sleep already.

>The whole manga feels very rushed for some reason.

You're kidding right, it feels like it's dragging.

Is she the girl from that "what if" scenario where Tsukasa was the main gang's friend? Or is that just blonde Yuzuriha?

How is it dragging? The manga skips the entire process of development and crafting, did over 2000 years in just one chapter then another year in the second one. The villain got equal motivation as an ostrich, as we know adults were mean to him so he will kill everyone who is not a kid. The story failed to even try appealing to people who want to see cool science happening, doesn't even try going psychologically deeper on what thousands of years of isolation does to the human mind, but goes straight for battle shounen in stone age against an overpowered guy who can beat tigers with his bare hands?

And yes, I know this is WSJ, Death Note was too so fuck you.

everything that's happened in the last 3 chapters could have been covered in one
>on how brains used the energy of the petrification to survive
>Tsukasa amassing an army that science boy would have to go againts (which was obvious)

What I want to know is what the hell is that tree supposed to be good for? Is that how splints work? I don't think that's how splints work.

Thats his sister look at shells.

If she's Tsukasa's sister, we get more drama and possibly a reason for him to join forces with Senkuu later on, so it's very likely.

A Death Note was ok at best?

Way to miss the point.

it may be to keep his neck from bending backwards

is she cute

Chemistry jokes?

Holy shit my dick is diamonds.

I love how it's basically SKR characters but more anime

i'm losing interest

The villain shit ruins the whole story. Instead of rebuilding society, fighting against animals and wild tribes of hybrids? And do other awesome stuff instead they now just fight a fuckboi and his gay worldview. Wow.

Ill wait for a couple chapters more and if i like the other cast ill dtay on it, if its gonna turn out just more fuckboi shit im dropping it.