Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To

1million copies in print
mobile.twitter.com/young_jump/status/875276239849766913

Anime when?

By a competent studio hopefully. Almost everything from the magazine this runs in got a literal shit tier adaptation.

>anime
Don't you mean Live Action?

kaguya directed by tatsuya oishi when?

Inb4 SHAFT

Radio soap opera when?

this manga is crying out for a shaft adaption.

student council room would be glorious

The TL will be delayed a while. I've been busy but will have it done in 6 hours.

Hopefully not soon

You don´t wanna see glorious animated "How cute" ?

I don't.

Dropped the manga at 45 with all the pointless drama.
Is it worth continuing?
Does it return to being a cute comedy without pointless drama?

>drama
What is this cunt talking about

I've been disappointed enough in my life, thanks.

I remember when this guy's last work got cancelled. It's good he's finally getting some success.

Yes, it's like 50/50 between drama and dumb

>dropping it at the fireworks chapter
wew lad.

>dropping at the fireworks miniarc
You have shit taste

Maybe he's mentally ill

It'd be nice to see Dogakobo or Kyoani take a crack at it. They could definitely do the cute.

>kyoani
>they reduce Miyukis screentime and make Kei the MC for yuribait
NO

What?

Shueisha is pretty protective of their stuff, so I doubt they would allow something like that.

Kyo "LGBT" Ani

>no dump this week

>Shueisha
Wait, does that mean that Aka said fuck you to his publishers during the darkness chapter? The madman.

Kyoani's adaption of Dragon Maid was better than I expected, no original characters or anything like that and characters were almost the same as in the manga. I think KyoAni could do good work with this, but I would still prefer a studio like Dogakobo

I take it you didn't watch the second season of Tokyo Ghoul.

Both studios should stick to yuribait thrash
They should stay away from normal series

Never get that feeling from watching their show though.

They obviously had to approve it and knew it was a joke, but yes.
The magazine they're reading in that chapter is also a very thinly veiled copy of the magazine Kaguya actually runs in.

>dropping it at the fireworks chapter
go to your nearest psychologist

I don't want to believe people like you exist. 45 was the best chapter so far. Which made the dogfight after even funnier.
Even if we stretch the definition to include scenes that were kinda depressing, we have the 31, 41, 44, 45, 55, 59 and 67. Out of 67 chapters. Kaguya is a comedy/romance/not horror manga, not drama.

The past of Kaguya is cringe worthy.
I was so edgy before I meet MC-kun.
The entire thing belonged in a harem and not in a romcom.

Nice. Kaguya deserves every single sale, one of my favorite romcom series of the past 15 years.

Yeah, too many monologues and reaction faces.

I don't get it. What's cringe worthy about a stuck-up rich girl being raised in a strict household ?

>romcom
It's horror.

so nisekoishitposter is here too, huh

Shame

What?

>edgy
That would be Ishigami's thing. Kaguya was cold.

>That gif
NOT FAST ENOUGH

>edgy
It's not really edgy if it's justified, which is the case there.

People aren't allowed to have a past, it seems. She was cold before, not now. What's the problem?

Actually what is (you)'r problem? What mental gymnastics led you to accuse Kaguya of being harem from that?

>What's cringe worthy about a stuck-up rich girl being raised in a strict household ?
It is a annoying trope, and the writing is bad.
Kaguya did change too fast, her old and the personality from chapter 1 feel detached.

By that logic Sasuke isn't edgy.

I never did accuse the manga to be a harem.
I said that her past belonged in a harem, it is the classical heroine with strict family gets saved by MC-kun storyline.

Calm down, user. Now is not the time to get worked up. That comes next week.

You know what? Just fucking leave. Those chapters epitomised the strongest points of the manga, if you didn't like it then don't bother reading it again.

I am willing to bet that there will be a arranged marriage mini arc with MC-kun saving Kaguya.

>classical heroine with strict family gets saved by MC-kun
>past belonged in a harem
What the fuck? Is this the infamous nisekoifag?

>people changing too fast is a bad thing
It's not like her cold side disappeared completely, user.

>infamous nisekoifag?
Never finished Nisekoi or posted in Sup Forums threads about it.

It was better than expected, but still not as good as it would've been if KyoAni adapted it properly.
Every time I read complaints about the series, 80% of it has been about the anime-original additions. Even from people who haven't read the source.

It would be ruined without the ever-present speech balloon blocking one side of her face.

This. So much this.

>too fast
One year is too fast? I don´t think that´s the case at all. Also she didn´t lose that part of her personality, she just warmed up to prez. She can still be cold and ruthless, see the Hayato chapter (and many more).

Is there a chapter this week or was it on break. Wanted some birthday kaguya

You can keep the balloon.

Then why the fuck are you saying it belongs to a harem?
That shit makes 0 sense when it's a cliche as old as ur mom and when used right it's great
I fear when Kaguya gets an anime,it's going to be full of faggots like this user

>anime Kaguya will carry a balloon on her left hand while doing how cute

Hopefully they get it after Takagi-san.

No Kaguya this week.

And one for weekly breaks.

Stop reminding user

If weekly breaks start to become reality, we will need an edit of this chart.

I just finished IB today, fuck, Aka really deserves to finish that story as he seems fit.

>One year
Not him but it was mentioned that Iceguya melted within a few months of meeting Shirogane.

Who wouldn`t?

>forced drama epitomes the strongest point of a romcom manga

ok pal

What exactly does Aka have against Kaguya's left eye?

>Kyoani
Nah, nothing would remain of the original work.

The bubble literally isn't even big enough here, he just really doesn't want to draw it.

>all drama is forced
You are like little baby.

How can you say she changed too fast? She changed, sure but the process felt natural. It's called character development, surely you've heard of that before. And even now she retains thecharacteristics of her former self. She has never gone full dere.

How does prez pull this off?

Maybe he's like me. Starts drawing from the right eye then struggling to mirror it on the left.

He could get bitches left, right and center, but chooses not to. He's handsome.

I think it´s to make her even scarier, more inhuman. And Aka´s horro- i mean romcom panels are generally great. He did it with prez, too.

I think it´s pretty much confirmed he´s a 10/10 in-universe.

The eyes, it's the eyes, I'm sure this is due to his eyes.

Hard work and GUTS.

Out of universe too.

Kaguya please go.

Two months exactly. The only thing that melted was that distant, cold and almost robotic side of hers. She kept the arrogant stuck up side longer. Also she was never fully cold. Ahe never shooed Fujiwara badly enough during middle school and Hayasaka was working even back then to ensure she wasn't fully cut off from her surroundings.

Sure Shirogane was the one who triggered the external change but she always was a kind girl or he would have never fallen for her.

Also by being an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I admit to being a Spee D. Reader, but was there any build up to it other than

>yay I'm gonna go to the fireworks
>no
>fffffuuuck

>I admit to being a Spee D. Reader,
Read it again, Slowly.
>but was there any build up to it other than
>yay I'm gonna go to the fireworks
>no
>fffffuuuck
There was build up since the home sick chapter and possibly earlier.

How did Hayasaka cover her face so quickly?

There was a huge buildup and the reason Kaguya liked fireworks got flat out highligthed in neon letters the chapter before for retards like you.

Why do I bother arguing? Go read Nisekoi, since you obviously can't into subcontext you speedreader faggot.

>Spee D. Reader.
On second thought, don't. Just go kill yourself.

This. It's how she was raised and now she's too shy to open up easily. Shirogane finds that shyness cute and loveable, too.

Maid Training. Ain't gonna explain shit.

and Aren't the same user, should be obvious from the writing style.

>*Ninja training
FTFY

>and the reason Kaguya liked fireworks got flat out highligthed in neon letters the chapter before for retards like you

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. What I meant was if there was anything to indicate that the staff and/or father had any merits in preventing her from going, like warning her earlier on for her behavior.

kill yourself disgusting faggot

Hayasaka has shown countless times that she's fed up with Kaguya's shit and she's literally Kaguya's closest friend and practically sister. It should not need spelling out for speedreaders like you that the rest of the staff might not be a fan of what she's doing.

She's been using the security team for her love games and she put a cat in a car's engine. That's enough reason.

With such principles it isn't really surprising.

Ninja maid. She's just too OP. She can even copy Kaguya's voice!

I like Kei.