Why don't people care about mass murderers anymore?

Why don't people care about mass murderers anymore?

When Elliot Rodger, Dylann Roof, Cho Seung Hui and Anders Breivik commited a mass shooting it was a gigantic deal, but now recently there was a church shooting and that las vegas one and people didn't care very much after like 1 week...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world is going mad, because of accelerationism, breakdown of morales or just lack of purpose most people are now faced with. People have began tomfigure out that nobody cares about you beyonf token virtue signalling and so have taken to caring for themselves. These are the end times all one can do is protect and care for themselves and their loved ones, good luck and God speed see you on the other side.

Part and parcel

Desensitization, Columbine was seen as a massive deal because something like that had really never happened at a High School. Today it would be out of the news the next day

Wasn't Columbine a massive deal because 2 teenagers did it though instead of just 1?

>Elliot Rodger
>it was a gigantic deal
Lol, nope.

And they were playing Doom, omg the horror!

Dylann Roof and Anders Breivik did nothing wrong.

There is only family. Communities and countries are an extension of that, but multiculturalism has eroded it beyond repair

True heros.

People care about what they're told to care about. The MSM killed the Vegas story for some reason. So normies have moved on. Now the reason is the real story that we will not be told.

Because of the COMPED shooting.. It was a huge inside job, and they had to divert all attention from it.

Before you newfags came during election, many anons here were in old /r9k/. Eventually, the vile forces of /lbgt/ and /soc/ kicked us out and then the new Sup Forums was born.
Where do you think pepe grew in prominence?

They're not breaking any significant records. That's why.

Like the mayor of London said: It is just one of those things you gotta get used to living in a big city.

The one who is subhuman?

too boring

Same reason acid attacks in Italy got really fucking loud when a couple did it, but died out when they became more commonplace

Muslims

Yes, the subhuman. Would a white man make such a statement? Nope.

I cared enough about Roof to make this vid and link to ways to send him mail and money.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU

The hell with the rest of them. Those are murderers, Roof was just doing what we all shoulda a long time ago.

Except maybe Elliot. I didnt understand what his problem was but it sounded like he got rid of some real wretches.

As for why Paddock wasnt as big of a story;

Nothing trumps politics, and the left knows they wont getting any gun concessions from Trump anyways. The networks are still on emergency propaganda mode.

I also suspect the shooter there was a leftist extremist. If true, we are not to find out.

It also amazes me that no one suspects Weinstein was thrown under the bus apropos of nothing only three days after Vegas, It woulda taken something that disruptive and tabloid to get Paddock off the front page.

I seriously suspect Weinstein was thrown under the bus just to draw curiosity away from Paddock.

oath