supreme-court-cases.insidegov.com/l/8713/Fisher-v-University-of-Texas-at-Austin
supreme-court-justices.insidegov.com/l/106/Clarence-Thomas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A black man.

BASED black man

Based Black man

Thomas Sowell tier based black man.

The best current Supreme Court Justice.

he never asks questions in court, and seldom writes particularly convincing opinions.

waste of a seat

Nigger

redpill me on this goys, what did he do that's so based?

i dont think about uncle ben often but when i do i think of how nasty minute rice is because its not cooked fully

Shut up Mohamed you’re opinion is not wanted here. Enjoy the frilly wigs and whatever get up you bongs do in court after you get charged for hate speech on social media.

Ironically, he's one of the most conservative judges on the court next to Gorsuch

breddy gud

He's the black Scalia

Tokenism. He has no business on the bench. But that is true of other judges, too.

Based black man
I wouldn't be against blacks if all the blacks I knews were one (1) well-educated judge.

(2) who also respects the Constitution

Fuck you and your Muslim country.

So... how long does Ginsburg have left Sup Forumsacks?

A year. Tops

ahhhh unga bunga

Not a nigger.

He's a good man, user.

Randomly clicked on a recent example: white girls sues Univ of Texas for not accepting her because she's white. All marxist in the SCOTUS, including RINO Kennedy, agreed with the school - fuck white people. Clearance Thomas sided with the plaintiff, as part of the dissent.

supreme-court-justices.insidegov.com/l/106/Clarence-Thomas

i'm as libertarian as the next guy, but this guy is literally a dumb nigger. he's definitely unqualified to be where he is (or at least, he was at the time) and his opinions are almost all really, really stupid. it's like he acts without thinking critically, instead just trying to find a nonsensical conservative opinion to go with. he's like a contrarian but for conservatism, and not in a good way. in an extreme, thoughtless way. he also writes shit opinions, doesn't talk or answer questions, and is mostly just a waste of a seat. we know he was put there just because thurgood marshall died and they needed to replace him with another black judge to keep up appearances, but fuck they made the wrong choice with him. there is sensible conservatism, there's extreme but well reasoned conservatism (scalia), and then there's this moron here named clarence thomas. hopefully he will be out soon to be replaced with someone else.

>wall of text
>check flag

>Leaf libertarian
Yeah ok buddy. Your libertarian card gets revoked when you say Scalia is better than Thomas. Stick to squealing about parliament.

i didn't say scalia was better than thomas. i said scalia is actually intelligent and good at critical thinking - he just happens to be a batshit conservative because of his upbringing. thomas is an unintelligent, unqualified fool.

Scalia:. Weed is a fungible asset and therefore the government can regulate it via the commerce clause. Pro big government.

Thomas: commerce clause is clearly for actual trade between states and is abused in almost every situation. Pro individual liberty.

Fuck Scalia, war Thomas!

He needs to retire immediately prior to midterm s

Leave it to a shitposting leaf faggot...baka

BASED AF

Just another sad, pathetic self-hating black man who thinks if he acts white, defend whites, adopt white conservatism, get a white wife, associate only with whites, and live in all white neighborhood that he will be accepted and perceived as white to white people. Unfortunately for him, he's just another nigger in eyes of white people, a useful pet nigger, but a nigger nonetheless. If he was actually based, he would stop trying to be white and stop trying to seek approval from whites and instead focus on the improvement of his own race.

Yep, especially since justices appointed by shitty Republican presidents often drift to the Left after a while.
Justice Thomas is a better guy than the shit-tier president that nominated him to the court.

Americans are such shameless nigger lovers it's pathetic.

This guy gets it. And in the end the nigger will turn on you all and side within fellow niggers and you will all be shocked that the nigger decided to nig.

BASED BLACK MAN

House nigger no. 1

> in the end
He’s already 69 years old. What is he waiting for?

In the cross burning case he sided with the Liberals. Anytime his precious fellow niggers comes up he sides with them even when it's wrong.