Why keep ICE?

Why should we keep ICE around again? I think we should disband them, why?
>they are known to commit racial profiling
>they’re brutal and heartless
>they’ve been separating families of color since their creation
>they have deported people over traffic violations
>many of their agents are bigots
>they are the frontlines of trumps plan to make America white again

Good article on the subject:
archive.is/FhevR

Give me a reason to continue to have ICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox9.com/news/rally-in-support-of-father-detained-by-ice-after-dropping-4-year-old-off-at-daycare
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/29/federal-judge-blasts-ice-for-cruel-tactics-frees-immigrant-rights-activist-ravi-ragbir/
wreg.com/2018/01/28/california-father-whos-lived-in-u-s-since-he-was-2-faces-deportation-after-ice-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9_zkb8kg2g
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To deport illegals.

Fuck you slide thread. sage this shit

kys

botpost
I know you're capable of replying too, AI

Just some of ice cruelty

>ice arrests father after he dropped his 4 year old off at school
fox9.com/news/rally-in-support-of-father-detained-by-ice-after-dropping-4-year-old-off-at-daycare

>judge halts deportation of immigration activists, says ice tactic are cruel
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/29/federal-judge-blasts-ice-for-cruel-tactics-frees-immigrant-rights-activist-ravi-ragbir/

>California father who has been in the US since he was two, faces deportation
wreg.com/2018/01/28/california-father-whos-lived-in-u-s-since-he-was-2-faces-deportation-after-ice-arrest/

No human is illegal

They aren't humans then, cause they sure as hell are illegals

>brutal and heartless
Hahhaahahahahahahhha Hahahahaahahaa ohh..

Do you realize they don't just handle Mexicans, but snackbars and other really dangerous people too?

>No human is illegal

Fuck off shill. Since when is deporting illegals making America white? You saying all minorities are immigrants who break the law?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9_zkb8kg2g

Most undocumented immigrants are law abiding citizens, whites are the largest illegal immigrant group of all

As much as we would all love a plan to make America white again, that isn't President Trump's plan.

>most illegal immigrants are law abiding
B8 / 10
Have a (You).

>Why should we keep ICE around again?
Well they do some great things, for example:
they are known to commit racial profiling
they’re brutal and heartless
they’ve been separating families of color since their creation
they have deported people over traffic violations
many of their agents are bigots
they are the frontlines of trumps plan to make America white again

This post is underrated.

SAGE !

Closer to RWDS you can get. God bless them.

You’re going back, Julio.

>most illegal immigrants abide by the law
>law abiding
>illegal

Leftist logic. Deal with it.

So we can laugh at retarded slide threads. Saged.

Reminder

For all the reason you listed

Refute this.

Oh, right. You can't.

Faggot, neck thyself.

Because they are our pathway to a true White ethnostate.

Just a reminder that those are women's extensions on his skull. Like NFL players. Made out of Indian hair harvested in the poorest outback areas of India. Sold to these fools.

Carry on

I think you just listed all of them

ice = based

confussing immigrants with conquerors

looser

I honestly, and I mean honestly can’t find anything wrong with that. If it were up to me we would be deporting them with trebuchets.

You just listed 6 good reasons to keep them around.
Kys shill.

Are you recruiting for them, or trying to get them disband?

Your list is pretty solid, you've covered all the reasons why we should keep ICE.

>the white man did NOT conquer north america, so therefore NO immigrants will EVER do this, EVER (which is why I'm so desperate to get millions of them into my country as quickly as possible)

What is it even like to be this soy?

So they are doing all the right things and you want to disband them? What you want to be like Sweden? You want to be like little Somalia 2.0?

K... out shareblue... naow

What’s wrong with Sweden?

Just visit Malmö for an hour and be amazed with your multicultural rape paradise with drugs gangs and all necessary items for a good old country to be ruined.

>>they are known to commit racial profiling
It's called criminal profiling.
>>they’re brutal and heartless
Who cares?
>>they’ve been separating families of color since their creation
Who cares?
>>they have deported people over traffic violations
That's their job.
>>many of their agents are bigots
Who cares?
>>they are the frontlines of trumps plan to make America white again
Objectively a good thing.

okey

I give them anonymous tips regularly, and as evidenced by actions taken in my local community, they do act upon them. Do you part to Make America Great Again, and report illegals for tax evasion, illegal immigration status, illegal employment, gang activity, drug running, robbery, illegal possession of firearms, driving without a license, disturbing the peace, or whatever the hell else they're doing HERE instead of over in Mexico.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Your "compassion" is fake.

If you were level headed and truly fair on all sides, you would also voice concern for the American families who had loved ones raped and/or murdered by those ILLEGALS who were never allowed to be in the US to begin with.

Your side never recognizes the cost burden to innocent American families who have taxper funds taken from them to give to those ILLEGALLY not allowed to be here.

Just stop with your fakeness.

Fucking bot saged in all cunt.

>says we should dismantle ICE
>lists a dozen reasons why they are vital to border security

I'm so confused

>>they’ve been separating families of color since their creation
That means we should have more. I don't think subhumans should be allowed to live as families. They just use more welfare.

You should save this one for reddit, it's not going to work here brock

>they are the frontlines of trumps plan to make America white again
Why would i ever oppose this?

>Why should we keep ICE around again?
To deport illegal immigrants.
> I think we should disband them.
You're an idiot.

this.

It's the reason why I can't stand hispanic people in general. It's not just with immigration that they act this way, its with fucking everything. They always want people to hear about their struggles being here illegally, but when you bring up points as to why illegal immigration is a bad thing, their response to that is to call you a racist. It's the same shit with the black community, only slightly different. They want you to hear about how bad it is to be black, but don't you dare bring up statistics, thats racist.The worst thing about hispanics is that they don't give a fuck what happens to the community, they love it that they turn communities into ghettos because it suits them better. It doesn't matter to them that maaybe your family started life here 40 years ago, and that now its a shit hole, all the better for them. Even the legal ones I tend to stay away from because you can't even talk about immigration without them being triggered, because you just know someone in their long extended families don't have their papers in order, so they have to come to their defense.

fuck mexicans and their stupid gang culture, fuck all of south america, all the same shit.

The United States didn't exist then, thus no laws were broken. Also, the Indians welcomed the pilgrims even though they could have crushed them if they wanted. Their mistake.

I have a better idea: ICE should become Judges for immigration law.