Is Sup Forums a lefty board now?

There are too many left wing posts to be all shills or bait. Does anyone else sense a swing to the left on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NazBol is the dominant ideology here

They think they're being disruptive and are honestly going to change people's beliefs or discourage them enough that they stop caring about politics all together. Wasn't there a university that handed out pamphlets on how to post on here? Shit is cringe tbqh.

Every site is filled now with bigots, even the real media has to censor the comment section. Not even Reddit is safe anymore. Europe is breaking and turning to the far right. USA is lost and the DNC only cares about not hanging from nooses.
Sweden now wants to force me to join the Military service. My family is considering moving to Iceland now. Fuck.

Sup Forums doesnt actually believe in anything. Trump got elected, his daily twitter autism got boring, so now we shit on the orange retard in chief. Sup Forums exists to screech autistically at whatever the underage edgy nazi larpers think will get libtard tears or whatever.

define >lefty

Sup Forums is a White board.

>Sup Forums began with Trump

Go back to the reddit hellhole you came from

It will eventually become lefty, as it was before, newfag

The culture war is almost won. Once feminism, multiculturalism and degeneracy has been destroyed and we've secured the white race's survival, we'll turn towards the real enemy. Globalist capitalism and international banking shall be destroyed. Is this leftism? Maybe, but it doesn't change the goal.

kill yourself

lolno, just an increase of shills and undesirables

lolno

No.

Hell to the fuck no
Heil Hitler.

i have been here since ZimZam and you faggots always say this then some right wing shit gets real and you get buried in a torrent of hate.

>what if this is a shill post attempting to normalise the lefty shill posts

Operation Lobster is the only way to fix this

can you stop shilling juden peterson? he's fucking controlled opposition

Enjoy prison, shit for brains.

Lol can't go to prison if I'm joking

I got a left wing and a right wing. I'm a fuck
>QUACK

It's a concerted effort, but they will swallow the redpill and become one of us.

Way to reveal yourself as a redditor, go back faggot.

I don't browse as much anymore but I'll never stop being rightwing. It's not like you can just forget that the kikes and their mudskin pawns are trying to destroy us

>normalization

JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting
part of this tactic is making newfriends believe Sup Forums was always like the way it is now

Sup Forums in the past was:
>well thought out op
>citations were needed
>links were posted
>peer reviews were posted
>proper arguments (no logical fallacies etc)
>floods of info/stats with sources
>sources were vetted
>trolls were not fed
sure there was a space elevator thread here and there but most of Sup Forums had a sense of community and the quality of your post is what truly mattered
I believe the JIDF/shills feared this the most and has weaponized newcommers in shitposting as if Sup Forums has always been this way

what can be done to bring back the ways of old?
>inb4 the JIDF left a long time ago, not true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the quality of debate has decreased substantially since 2012/2013 to present date, there was an influx like never seen before with the 2016 election and this is when Sup Forumss board culture was attacked
the influx followed by gg was moar manageable do to the fact that most migrants came from Sup Forums and they were aware of 4chunz board culture and quickly assimilated
after the election newfriends just call you a boomer when you request links/citations and vetted sources

what can be done to educate newfriends in the ways of Sup Forums on
>shill/slide threads. report do NOT reply
>e-celeb threads. report do not reply
>don't feed the shills. do NOT reply! They only seek to 'derail' the thread and thus prevent any relevant discussion

the lack of moderation makes it safe to assume the mods are complicit. do NOT reply to shit threads because replying bumps that thread back to the top of the catalog, effectively reducing the quality of the board. let it slide down and off the catalog

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

pol is inherently oppositional and full of edgelord contrarians

far right controls the US government, right wing is ascendant, of course a bunch of edgy contrarians are swinging left

The only people unironically posting left wing economics are fascists and raids. The only people unironically posting left wing social policy are libertarians and raids. No one who posts on Sup Forums does both, without getting paid, except dumbass OP.

Reddit banned shareblue.

This is my favorite brand of wishful thinking.
The Left won the culture war in a rout. It doesn’t matter who got elected, the permanent institutions of America are solidly in leftist hands. If you don’t believe me, they are currently carrying out an intersectional purity purge in public, not something they’d try if they weren’t dominant.

Oh it's not wishful thinking, I'm an ancom and gender abolitionist. The American left barely exists, we've been losing for 100 years.

it was never lefty you dumb bitch

Lol, 12 years ago it was a fucking cradle for what is now antifa in US + Bashing christians of course

>Low quality bait
shills, redditfags, and uneducated newfags that have flooded this server do not reflect the true Sup Forums
>sage

>Leftys invading /his/
Reeee his is a radical centrist board. Carlos II and my waifu Anne Frank for life

There are a bunch of retarded people here lately. Unironic commies, peterson fanboys, etc.

I'm unironically a communist but I hate fags and jews, wat do?

>Does anyone else sense a swing to the left on Sup Forums?
How about a balanced position in the middle... you fucking mentally ill retards.
Everything that last in this universe, last because it's in balance.
How hard is to understand?
Do you even look around you? Do you even try understanding reality?

12 years ago Sup Forums didn't exist, retard.

The lefty shilling/slide thread stuff is all facetious. Don't take it seriously

>the middle
The middle is arbitrary. The centrist position of 1700 is today radical extremist rightism.

It's slide threads for the memo and DNC people "stepping down" at the same time.

Ascribing to a political ideology is literally cucking to some old dead guy.

Sup Forums is and has always been a third positionist board.

>believing in gravity is cucking to Newton

I'm not a left-winger, but it's nice to have people with alternative viewpoints on Sup Forums. It prevents this place from becoming a The_Donald tier circlejerk and encourages (by Sup Forums standards) relatively intelligent debate and discourse. If you cannot intelligently defend your political ideology or opinion, you don't deserve to hold it. Debating and defending your viewpoints against those that oppose them helps keep you sharp.

He never claimed that. The shill raise begins with the trump era nonetheless.

Comrades are welcome here.

So it shall be written and so it shall be done

NAZBOL GANG

>No Jiggers
>No Dews
>No Jogs
That's how it should read tbqhwy famalam

Nah, half of those "swings to the left" posts are me. I'm laid off work for the next month and I'm bored and trying to get (you)s and lulz.

Prove it with (You)s, schlomo. I want a picture proof

Got into /pol almost a year ago.

Been a communist of various sorts for a decade.

You're a faggot with a victim complex, the media, the mega corporations, silicon valley, most politicians are left and every day they pander a little more to your radical marxist degeneracy.

I get a general sense of desperation and confusion on Sup Forums.

Maybe they are here to finally learn how to debate. They will never be able to meme though.

Lmao i can assure you that like half of those posts are me just baiting or fucking around to get replies because im bored.
I'm not even remotely left wing but posting shitty lefty bs is an easy way to get replies.

We need to get rid of authoritarian state fetishists.no matter what couleur.

Nah they have always been here but its kinda hard for them to post over the last year and be heard over DUUUDEEEE 4D CHESSSSS REEEEEEEEEEE LOCK HER UP BUILD THE WALL REEEEEEEEEEEE LIBERALS and can't forget the legitimate shills kill there threads too

Maybe you should read Engels On Authority,

Pincohet failed by wasting fuel.

Chile became a retirement home for communists after Pinochet.

I know that we are on pol, but I'm not stupid. That's the work orthodox Marxists always rely on when they discuss with supporters of Anarchism.

You should rather read some good anarchist literature to understand why Engels misunderstood Anarchism and just showed his ignorance in every sentence.

You orthodox marxists are as terrible as fascists.

omg, btard got separated into different boards over time. Thats irrelevant.

The point is that they did bash Bush Jr, christianity, puritans, etc

Shitposting holds no political affiliation, and it's a lot easier to get (yous) on here than on my homeboard.

Being a marxist is the edgy thing to do
Hated by liberals,libertarians,nationalists etc etc
There's 0 marxist representation in the media
and by the way retard redditors and e-celeb monkey teens i got news for you
CULTURAL MARXISM IS NOT A THING what you want to describe is called postmodernism and has nothing to do with communism, its a 100% product of capitalism

why are leftist so liars?