Rothschild Family Wealth Is Five Times That Of World’s Top 8 Billionaires Combined

Investopedia estimates the family’s total wealth at over $2 trillion in assets and holdings, including some of the world’s oldest living corporations:

"…their holdings span a number of diverse industries, including financial services, real estate, mining, energy and even charitable work.There are a few Rothschild-owned financial institutions still operating in Europe, including N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd in the United Kingdom, and Edmond de Rothschild Group in Switzerland. The family also owns more than a dozen wineries in North America, Europe, South America, South Africa and Australia."

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

activistpost.com/2017/01/rothschild-family-wealth-five-times-worlds-top-8-billionaires-combined.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bis.org/about/statutes-en.pdf
chakras.info/heart-chakra-symbol/
dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flmdce/6:2012cv00567/270275/
youtu.be/nBeE4D9hEH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? I don't get rich by hating them

No shit. Also bump.

Instead of the 8 richest billionaires, they are closer to the 8 richest countries

/this

but considering the amount of crime in mass porportions linked to them it's somehow mindbugling they are still free

Investopedia confirmed retarded for having printed that garbage. At least they retracted it right away

Good goy.

It's time for these kikes to keel over and die out

Just imagine, dude can cause world economic crash by just liquidizing his assets.

like he did before?

How many drug companies?

Just imagine, this guys family created a nation just like that and we're looking at your flag which is the result of it.

Kill them all.

I say we kill all rothschilds. Just wipe them off the face of the planet.

You don't belong here. You know where you belong

I'm so glad my premium Sup Forums pass lets me see behind the faggot meme flags.

They didn't create it, they just donated funds (not a huge amount too) in the beginning, just like america.

The kike and his family needs to go. String them all up.

You kikes are always ready to push the economic crash button.

And people say capitalism didn't work

checkmate poorfags

Bloody kike. Get off this Aryan thread

That is their modus operandi in how to steal land and resources.

I have a pass too, and i don't see that option

How hard is it to find and kill them? Do they have sensors on their property?

YOU CANT STOP THEM BECAUSE THEY AREN'T CENTRALIZED

>I have a pass too, and i don't see that option
Keep your eye out for the premium pass they offer it a few times per year

None of it should matter to you since the word economy will soon be irreverent in your 'counrty'.

You win this time goyim

>needing a pass to know whose behind a flag
>opinions, words and expression aren't a give away
>not also developing your flag sense ability
Kys casul

10/10

'counrty'
the audacity of you israel-kikes

kys kike

Surely not because your stupid idiots aren't prepared for shit. You don't even know how the system works you live in. I'd complain to Jews also if I were that financially retarded.
You don't even have to learn much. Even if it is the Jews causing a "crash" you could've just short sold the market also.

Just admit it, you're all jelly

>a few banks whose total holdings aren't even in the trillions

Wow, the wine business must be really profitable.

even if legit, i don't think any other than watchlist could come out of it, even if.

the site states that all posts are artistic works + it could be any faggot having a bad rambling about some injustice...

sooo meeehhh..

Old news newfag.
They have probably even more.

if i recall right didn't nathan rothschild end up hanging himself?

severe depression of somekind i guess

war criminals that are left unchecked typically do amass large amounts of wealth, ie soros

Obligatory

burn em all down

>if i recall right didn't nathan rothschild end up hanging himself?
>severe depression of somekind i guess
Nah he just got succeeded prolly by another family member

what do think would happen if all banks are in their controll?

will we face weimar republic like hyperinflation?

how can an incestuous plutocratic family be so wealthy? when will their genetic make up deteriorate so far down until their skin melts of their fucking bones?

>the other 7 billion people of the world ban together to kill them and split the money
>???
Why has this not been done? Even if every nigger ended up getting 10k I wouldn't be mad about it. They'd spend it within a few months and stimulate the economy bigly. There is no argument you can make that this family deserves this much wealth. We have someone who makes Bill Gates and Donald Trump look like poorfags. And I don't care who you are, who your body guards are, or what sort of funs you have. Dump 200,000 niggers with AKs and machetes on them, they're gonna die. Maybe they can take out a few niggers at the same time, and we can win while we win.

>inb4 commie wealth grabber
If they got the money legitimately, like say they cured all human disease or invented free energy, I'd let them keep it. What have these kikes done but swindle and cheat?

best guess would be:
>Get rid of all paper and metals money.
>Institute carbon tax.
>one world currency.
>genocide the white race.
>one world government.

>$222.2.billion
Literally peanuts.

Wealth generation and asset acquisition rate and capabilities > current assets or general net worth

Though the problem is they probably don't have anything to acquire anymore(Almost every bank in the world owned etc). Why haven't they invested in science and training scientists for space colonization and mining yet?

It's what I would've done

>inb4 space ain't real

>this guys family created a nation just like that
You mean the US of A?

Because they have no desire for technology.
You have 7 billion servants and slaves to do everything for you, why would you want to develop technology?

So what?

Because the government dogs aka military and police protect them

Uhhhhhhhhhh...yeah. Critical thinking skills as developed as yours is why you still work at Taco Bell.

shut up jew

You don't get rich at all when they control the central banks and the supply of money you ignoramus.

Isaac davis was murdered in shithole couple days ago

Ill admit, im a bit jealous that it’s not me who is fucking over the entire planet

At the point where the military and police would gain more profit by turning on them than protecting them, they will turn. Offer cops a bigger slice of the pie.

one of his kike brethren killed him for his shekels. Kikes have no loyalty.

I realize that, “liquidate & assets” are big exciting new words in your vocabulary but the post you used them in clearly shows you have no comprehension of even the simplest financial matters.

Bump.
I'd be fucking rich too if I could create and lend out a country's currency and charge interest. Bank of International settlements is the Head of the Snake. It is the Rothschild's slush fund to hedge currency values and share holdings in five central banks.
>The Governors for the time being of the central banks of Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and the United States of America
bis.org/about/statutes-en.pdf

ooohhh boy. what a way to go. i'm not even doubting

top kek
how didn't i notice it before?
>Because they have no desire for technology.
Bullshit, they would invest in technology for

A) life extension(what's the point if running shit if you're gonna die eventually?) like cybernetics, gene editing, consciousness transferal etc. Sure it would pretty much solidify their power if nothing along the way goes wrong but hey, civilization is an artificial nature, and in this jungle they're the top dog because it works differently.

B) "slave" functionality and capabilities as you call them. 7 billion nigger slaves is one thing, 7 billion people who can do think faster, live longer, maybe breed more = more ways to be used.

C) There's nothing to lose, in fact. Tech/Bio engineering would allow them to make people more controllable.

And many other stuff I can't bother going into details.

>including N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd in the United Kingdom, and Edmond de Rothschild Group in Switzerland. The family also owns more than a dozen wineries in North America, Europe, South America, South Africa and Australia.

a mid range boutique IB, an average AM and some vineyards

>TWILLIONS AND TWILLIONS

Rothschild = old, dying money. Putin's left testicle is worth more.

MY SON NATHANIEL KILLED ME ON NOVEMBER 17, 2017
OH DEAR
IS THAT ONE OF THOSE 1117 GEMATRIA THINGS?
YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHY YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS IN THE (((NEWS)))

*make that six central banks, sorry

A jew literally wrote that article

to have 7 trillion slaves across multiple galaxies

Rothschild riches are illegitimate as Adnan Sakli discovered and wrote a Prime Directive to reverse their fraudulent accounting practices. Too bad almost everyone has no idea who this guy was and don't understand the scope of what he discovered

That's a lot of asset seizure for when they get done for human trafficking.

>it’s NOT the Jews, goyim. I swear.

Post their addresses

Nobody cares jew. Shut your face.

Impossible, they could fraction off and become a threat to you.
If they send a large meteor at close to light speed there is no way to detect it coming, if you have people smart enough to travel through space you have people who are capable of critical thinking and could be a threat.
Can't have that, which is why the white race is targeted for extinction.

The Rothschild star of Remphan/Moloch is on your flag, you dumb kike. The majority of kikes wanted a Menorah, but you got the Mark of The Beast instead because that's what your masters wanted.

why hasnt this be done yet? We would all get like 20k each. Pretty amazing. Enough for downpayment on a house.

literally this

THATS NOT WHAT FORBES TOLD ME

Rothschild riches are illegitimate

please explain fellow leaf

>Star of ramphan
wew someone's been OD'ing on shredded tinfoil
Srsly brush up symbology the (((merchant)))'s flag and subsequently "star of David" is merely a flag. A number, a puzzle. Well, yea basically symbol

chakras.info/heart-chakra-symbol/

>eats the dick.
>dresses like sloot.
pottery.

Does anyone have anything else on this guy?
I found this voluminous if verifiable court case:
dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flmdce/6:2012cv00567/270275/
but also found accusations of him being a notorious scammer.

Adnan Sakli was the owner of the BIS record and back in 2010 investors were seeing fraudulent bonds being underwritten with his name on them. Three years later he writes out the Prime Directive and no one does a thing because king nigger is running the UN and refuses to act on it. One year later while in Spain Adnan dies of unreported causes, his body is kept in a US embassy for a month and then buried without little notice
Audio recording of Adnan speaking about the matter he discovered:
youtu.be/nBeE4D9hEH0

pareto distribution.

The fact that his name was being used to underwrite fraudulent bonds is what caught his attention, none of which was his doing. Rothschild's were using him as the scapegoat, and it worked because he's dead and none of the fraudulent bonds were ever investigated or even cancelled

Rothschild's are /ourguys/

You simpletons

SAGE this thread and go back to your BLACKED threads, there's nothing to see here

Stop reading this thread

These two posts were made because we started talking about Rothschild's and Adnan Sakli. This is what happens when people come too close to the truth before blue beam starts

I've read up on what he claimed prior, I was just wondering if there was any proof beyond the court case I linked (which is hidden behind a paywall), the news article about the robbery and his word. The guy is a bloody ghost (no pun).

>communist
lol mega serf

Wait, a group of very wealthy people have more money, as a group, than a smaller group of other very wealthy people?

While digging for evidence I came across this conversation and archived it for just this occasion:
http: //archive.is/5sgjP
http: //archive.is/i0RsQ
http: //archive.is/QGKTo

lol

Nigger Jimmy Rothschild donated all the money to build your Congress/Knesset, and Dorothy Rothschild donated all the money for Israel's Supreme Court, which Ben Gurion proclaimed will be the Supreme Court of the Globe once Israel has its way. If we Burgers know this, clearly you're deliberately playing shadow games ITT.

>This is what happens when people come too close to the truth before blue beam starts
They'd better get it start faster
I really want to build a space ship out of trashcans and enclosed bathtub while also half-assing a makeshift gravity field out of water pressure(at the expensive of there being water everywhere) but I'm a poorfag also can't do it alone(brainlet in some fields)

Eat shit (((faggot)))

haha please realize that most of us are going to get killed if those assholes pull off their next big culling project