BASIC GESTALT ON THE MEMO

>Clinton campaign pays for Trump dossier, put together by Fusion GPS (who consulted with Kremlin operatives themselves)
>dossier supposedly reveals that Trump has foreign agents and operatives in his inner-circle
>Fusion GPS gives dossier to FBI
>FBI uses dossier to justify spying on Trump team
>FBI Deputy Director McCabe had to have known about the FISA application for such a request, including then-FBI Director James Comey (Comey leaked his memos about Trump to spark a special counsel investigation into Trump)
>Peter Strzok (investigated Clinton email server) and Lisa Page, agent and lawyer, text about dossier being an insurance policy to take down Trump

TLDR the FBI was politically-compromised under Obama’s watch and he had to have been briefed on such a FISA application. He was either in on it or was so oblivious to the corruption that he allowed it to occur.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4_-kWqRmuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice fake news
you are pedaling a conspiracy theory
the real news is trumpf's russia collusion, which will lead to his impeachment any day now

nice try russia

How long until we clean up the rot, so that we can watch the world burn properly again?

Fake and gay

Fosters must be Australian for faggot.

Any day now? You've had a year? last i heard Mueller needs another year.

Such damning evidence you have.....

if thats true then its basically nothing and will be forgotten in a week, no laws were broken

Former SS Agent Dan Bongino has a great breakdown of how fucked the Dems are.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4_-kWqRmuQ

The MSM and shills aren't going to be able to bury this shit.

Except the seditious, treasonous bits.

It's already been proven that people in Trump's inner circle have ties to Russia though. They've admitted to such.

bump

sources

>Fosters must be Australian for faggot.

Brunswick is Australian for faggot which is where that hipster doofus lives

People are allowed to do business with Russia, guy. There's no proof they're colluding or ever colluded with Russians politically. I assume you find the absence of outright hostility to be collusion like the rest of the limp-wristed jingoists on the Left.

die in a fire faggot

>seditious, treasonous
investigating collusion with foreign governments isn't seditious or treasonous

It is if you rely on the Kremlin to plant a story via a private company that gives it to a politically-compromised law enforcement agency to justify spying on a political opponent.

No its literally not, bad intel is just bad intel, its not treasonous. The most you're going to get is a base rallying moment for a couple weeks while the dems shake it off. There is no actionable material here.

jesus christ let us read the damn thing

also, you know whats fuckimg sad? the memo will fail to change ANYTHING. snowdens release of the nsa documents was this memo ×1,000,000 and nobody did shit but shrug their shoulders and be paranoid.

whats the fucking point of detailing this corruption if the world ends up being too complacent to end it?

>the memo will fail to change ANYTHING.
wow finally a smart burger, you're a rare breed

It is when it's only a pretense to cast a wide net and spy on citizens, unmask their names for absolutely no reason (no crime, no charges) and share said information in a unrestricted manner with the intent on the information leaking and damaging your political opponent and then the POTUS.

If I wanted a fucking foreigner's opinion on whether or not it's appropriate for an outgoing admin to weaponize and abuse laws intended to protect us, I'd ask you, faggot.

Then there is no Trump/Russia collusion.

GG, winners don’t use drugs

>There is no actionable material here.
You read the memo?

Sum it up for us, or alternatively, stop talking out your ass.

That is an exceedingly smug Trump

so this memo is gonna be like the "shillarys gonna be locked up any day now r-right g-guys...." meme?

When will I be able to read the memo?

>Then there is no Trump/Russia collusion.
of course there isn't but that wont change the democrat narrative
Getting a warrant means the FISA court felt there was a reason. If you don't like the method of obtaining the warrant then you should be campaigning against the patriot act.

Are you fucking retarded? Compare that to what actually went on during Watergate. This is many times worse.

I literally prefaced by saying "IF what OP said was true" its all hypothetical speaking.

Getting a warrant through a shitty system (FISA courts) has absolutely nothing to do with watergate. Of course the patriot act should be ended along with the absolutely absurd way of getting warrants but thats an entirely different topic from treason.

>leaf
opinion discarded

The court was lied to.

>this

Don't really care, this memo will come and go. There is no silver bullet, someday you'll learn that.

>>dossier supposedly reveals that Trump has foreign agents and operatives in his inner-circle
>>Fusion GPS gives dossier to FBI
>>FBI uses dossier to justify spying on Trump team
This.

Also, one lesser appreicated fact is that the memo was written by an ex-journalist and is a masterclass in framing. It strings together random happenstances involving maybe Russians and maybe Trump supports, sexes up the pieces with leading contexts and scare words, and oversells its entire thesis with self-reinforcing circular logic.

It's truly the Dodgy Dossier 2.0, with wet bedsheets instead of WMDs.

>nothing burger round 5

And I will laugh and laugh till the sun sets. But it's cute to watch Sup Forums get worked up

>russian collusion
>russian collusion
>russian collusion
>russian collusion

What they were colluding? Humor me with details.

>The court was lied to.
The court making a bad call on warrants happens all the time, especially through the FISA courts. Everyone should want that to change but unfortunately that wasn't illegal.

How many times do you need to get hyped up over nothing? The world is way more boring than you think fellas

You've been saying any day now for over a year cocksucker.

Definitely retarded. Plenty of material in the Courts finding. The court rejected 3 times the procedures put forth by the difference intelligence agencies. Even with the violations of procedures they were magically awarded recertification thru the FISA courts. Hmmmm.....nah. It's nothing

THIS
w,,,,w...we won you digusting racists
IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!
*rocks back&forth in corner of room, hugging knee*

Conspiring with foreign intelligence agencies to depose the government is the fucking definition of treason.

>Court was lied to
>”Court made a bad decision”

Not what I said.

I have been feeling the same way. Yet, here we are.I'm done for a 1776. Everybody wants to be a patriot until it's time to be a patriot. Then everybody forgot to buy their body armor.

uh actually law are broken by this dude
Gov working together with intel agencies to wiretap the opposition while they get their own candidate out of legal trouble with a illegal get out of jail card.

>I...its nothing!

lol

>Getting a warrant means the FISA court felt there was a reason
The courts that Obama has demonstrably abused several times to spy on citizens?

>If you don't like the method of obtaining the warrant then you should be campaigning against the patriot act.
Or we could not use paid political opposition hit-pieces as a basis for anything.

Also nice job ignoring the unmaksing and unrestricted sharing of incidentally gathered citizen's names for no reason, all led by Obama. The only purpose one could determine from this is weaponization of the process to harm Trump.

Where did you say that in that post?

are Russians now illegal or what are you even saying? Making deals with Russian isn't illegal or Obama would be in jail you joke.

Also there is nothing wrong with FISA in itself, it's the abuse of it by the Obama admin that we cannot abide by.

I'll fill you in. I feel sorry for you brainlet

Trump does have links to Russia. He brokered the sale of Gazprom shares to the qataris which would make him a huge benificary if santions on Russia were lifted. This might even kill Israel/turkey/saudis pipeline into europe at some point. The problem is this was all declared before the election but no one did anything because they thought they could steal it.

Trump is a very well connected man and has had businesses (laundering) relationships with the sultan of brunei and adnam koshoggi (R.I.P)it was this laundering sideline which paid for the construction of his properties. He would then give the crims taxed rent money back untill they were even.

He has done business with putins bosses (russian mob) and from this business some of his money has been tied up with the russian mobs by the majinsky act.

With the jewish american mob the israeli mob and countless other criminal enterprises..protecting him NO IMPEACHMENT trust me kn this one.

He'll make america proud before 2024 he knows the games the mafias of the world play and will not be bullied or held hostage by them.

>FISA is cool goys
Kys. It has to go and so do you

This is ironic bait, but in case it isn't, daily reminder that you faggots claimed that Trump wouldn't last his first year every day last year.

>what is fabricating evidence
Democrats are so fucked.

wheres the crime lol

They call this parallel construction.

Prove intent, you cant. Same reason why none of the iraq war criminals are behind bars.

why is a canadian this interested in the first place

Your meme flag has to go, faggot.

There is nothing wrong with a program that allows for surveillance of foreigners of interest to national security.

If obama was found to have violated posse comitatus, would you advocate to the abolition of the armed forces?

Probably spot on. I have one observation. Hillary said release the memo. It's baffling. So reverse psychology?

>I'll say 'release the memo' to all the YouTube kids. Then the Nazis will say don't do it. Then i win.

Either that or the memo focuses blame AWAY from her.

>I'm not the mastermind!! King nigger made me do it. It's always the niggers, amirite?

Seriously. This is Obamagate like that crazy Bongino says. Think about any other presidency. Do you blame the sos for the scandalous ops? Who was Reagan's SOS? Did you hate Condi or Bush/Cheney? We hate Hillary. But they're all guilty. I kind of suspect that Clinton is reading deeply into the situation. And setting up a narrative where she's the pawn. Because that's better than the current narrative. Might even be fucking true.

(you) for ultimate shit posting

Still faggot

It's already been proven that people in Clinton's inner circle have ties to Russia though. They've admitted to such.

Because I'm interested in politics and the US sticks their dick in everyone all over the world. Wanting the patriot act to end is something everyone should be interested in.

It's already been proven that people in Clinton's inner circle have ties to Saudi Arabia though. They've admitted to such.

It's already been proven that people in Clinton's inner circle have ties to Qatar though. They've admitted to such.

mfw shills aren't even trying anymore

It's already been proven that people in Clinton's inner circle have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood though. They've admitted to such.

>Rich Wilson buys pissgate from Sup Forums
...AND I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE DIME

>where did you say that
my first post in the thread

He's gunna squeeeeeeeal like a pig

It's already been proven that people in Clinton's inner circle have ties to New Zealand though. They've admitted to such.

I have never seen such high levels of faggotry as this poster. Congrats. You win.

Wtf!!! Imagine being so fucking whale that you can't touch your left thigh.

I'd just respond with all of the ties the Clinton's have. Shitlibs really don't care about foreign collusion, it's a ruse so they can hate Drumpfy

Yes, i hear that at one point or another Trump himself or a member of his family have had at least a brief conversation with a russian and some point in their life.

>The court making a bad call on warrants happens all the time, especially through the FISA courts
Particularly in the obama admin, and particularly in ways that affected his political opponents.

Odd, that.

Y-Yeah maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn a.

>shills out in full force today
>the degenerates are terrified of the truth

And everybody wondered why Justice Roberts caved in like a $2 suitcase.

>adnam koshoggi
If any of you faggots actually want to understand the secret history of the world and the USA you should pay attention to this user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi
Enjoy your rabbit hole

nah it's just a coincidence that the same judge had to recuse himself when mueller's team tried to put mike flynn in front of him again

But notice how he didn’t recuse himself before hearing the case, only after a particular event did he do so and then with alacrity.

I have a feeling the memo is going to be a big nothing burger that only emboldens each side...if there was something truly damning it would have been released weeks ago

Buying the “official” line. Nigger that shit is used to perform incidental data collection on citizens. It’s abused widely and it needs to go. I realize a kike like you doesn’t like their corrupt powers being reigned in. Go suck reagan’s cock in hell.

>Nigger that shit is used to perform incidental data collection on citizens.
Under the Obama admin, yes, it was abused. That's what we're here to address.

Answer my question. If Obama violated posse comitatus, would you want the armed forced disbanded?

Obama kicked out the Russian diplomats on Christmas eve. Bitchnigger move. Putin responded by inviting all the Americans in Russia to his event. Obama issued crazy sanctions in his lameduck period. Trumps team met with Russia and said nah it's cool.

Nice to meet ya Sup Forumsirgil.

Why do guys like you and me stray away from Sup Forums to come to this... Sup Forumsilce station?

The coffee?

>I realize a kike like you doesn’t like their corrupt powers being reigned in
What do you think this is about? The Obama admin needs to face justice for it's crimes. The presence of FISA itself didnt cause the crime, that's a nigger's defense.

>odd that the government goes wild with power when you give it to them
not really that odd tbqh

Nice concern troll.

Shitlibs are losing their minds. There's something in there.

>unironically thinking only obama has abused this
Please kys. Every president since Clinton has expanded the powers of FISA. shit is unamerican everyone should be against it. That’s what the discussion is, not some other question about the military but nice straw man like shill. Your days are numbered I hope I get to watch you shit your pants when the rope goes taught.

>strawman
Quit changing the subject and neck yourself faggot

>FISA is OK goy I promise. Nothing to see, move along and be a good lil’ citizen.

You russians are shilling hard today.

I'm not changing the subject, I'm forcing you to apply your broken logic to a similar hypothetical.

I wont apologize for your faulty reasoning skills, memefaggot, now answer the fucking question.

Wouldnt be for someone who has a teenage girl going hogwild for a PM

>the presence of a car forced me to steal it
>the presence of your wallet forced me to mug you
Again, a nigger's defense.

>shit is unamerican everyone should be against it.

Absolutely, and Obama has now given us just the example of abuse so blatant and so anti-republic since it was used to attempt to seal in a political dynasty against a duly elected incoming president that it just might wake the public up to do something about it now.

>lefty argument skills
It isn’t similar except in your mind. We aren’t talking hypotheticals, we are talking actual abuses of power.