Maybe Sex Robots Will Make Men, Not Women, Obsolete

>Advances in robotics and artificial intelligence have raised a dystopian concern for women: What if female robots become so realistic — and so adept at sex — that they render men incapable of engaging in real human relationships?

>Actually, I think it’s the men who should be worried. It’s entirely possible that robots can outperform them.

>Don’t get me wrong, I have a good husband. I doubt I would trade in. But if I had a daughter, I might consider giving her a robot as a college graduation present. Preferably one who can do the dishes and guard the door.

>And yes, I do think women could get spoiled by dashing menbots. Their standards might go up. They might even be lost to the dating pool altogether — like what’s already happened with some Japanese men.

>Would that be such a bad thing? In the #MeToo age, I feel like raising standards is quite reasonable. It’s called for, in fact. Make the men compete. It’s the dating equivalent of having free state colleges lower tuition rates everywhere.

>Granted, there could be dangers. There is, for example, the possibility that hackers could turn sex robots into killers. But the statistician in me can’t help asking: Would that make them more of a threat than actual men? Given the baseline murder rate for human sexual partners, it’s hard to get too worried. Plus, if they can understand female anatomy — I mean, really understand it — maybe it’s worth the risk.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-04/maybe-sex-robots-will-make-men-not-women-obsolete

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_control_problem#Capability_control
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Just to be clear: I’m not saying we should want to live in a militant feminist world without men. Far from it, I am suggesting that women and men can coexist, but possibly not cohabitate. Men will likely have trouble with things like household chores and remembering to go to the doctor regularly, but they’ll manage. Maybe Siri can make their appointments.

>Who knows? If our sexual needs can be met by intimate automated helpers, maybe we’ll end up stronger as a community. We’ll come together, online or in person, and be more respectful, more relaxed, less edgy. It’s worth a try. So bring on the sex robots.

No.
Men would fuck like crazy and have 4+ kids with their robofu. Women would not.
When they no longer have an interest in future generations and no family to back them up or motivate them they will fail in society.

It's gonna be funny when she tries to argue with it and it doesn't argue back.
Unless it can create the negative feedback loop that cunts need to feel better about themselves gl.
Shittests won't work on a robot.

>women want robots that can do all the things that they nag men to do

Please, do.

sage slide threads. OP kys

regular robots make men obsolete, dumbass

vibrators already out perform most men sexually. i'd say 9/10 men are two pump chumps

I just want to watch a women get increasingly frustrated that her man bot is perfect.
Some women MUST henpeck in order to maintain some semblance of sanity.
Some women would literally drive themselves crazy if they had a robot and saw it as their partner because they can't abuse it emotionally.

>Men will likely have trouble with things like household chores and remembering to go to the doctor regularly
That's a non-issue, if you were brought up in normal family, with parents giving minimum attention for your upbringing.
Seriously, it's hilarious when someone tries to fight superstitions and stereotypes with other superstitions and stereotypes.

Also many women can't be happy unless their partner isn't.
A robot has no feelings to hurt.

Those chores are only a problem for a woman. Men are often perfectly comfortable with drinking from the same cup without cleaning in-between different drinks or having some dust.

>because they can't abuse it emotionally.
They will turn to physical violence, duh.

>It's gonna be funny when she tries to argue with it and it doesn't argue back.
Yeah, that's the real problem. Women get less attracted to men when they do the chores women bitch at them to do, or when they let women cross those lines that they shouldn't consider crossing. A robot which does everything the woman 'wants' won't satisfy them psychologically, though they may be very beautiful and sexually appealing.

Though the female half of our species is designed to suffer, they're also designed to probably deserve it.

Women are attracted by status.
Genetics, resources and behavior are just outward expression of your value as a man. Sexbots have no status -> women aren't attracted to them -> nobody will buy them.

>Frumpy deranged women with damaged sex robots

Still hilarious.
I expect alot of screaming at what amounts to a computer in a walking frame.

just make a facebook/instagram bot that goes around creating fake chad accounts adding women and liking all their photos

Well I have no problem with washing dishes or operating a washing machine. And to vacuum from time to time. I don't like those, but life isn't only about doing things we like.
On the other hand, I saw multiple times that girls that left their parents home could not or did not want to do absolutely any house chores.
"Woman - good at housework" is a obsolete stereotype, especially in the West.

Lol, no. Roasties gonna roast.

What happens when the sexbots start having sex with each other and both men and women are made obsolete?

Fuck off back to your Hannity threads

The kingdom of heaven is finally established upon the Earth.

How do you think we got here bro?

I thought the same thing.
Female sexbot would know how to pleasure males.
Male sexbot would know how to pleasure females.
So why would they have sex with humans?

this man is asking the important question

because the human pays to power it. if it stops fucking it's owner it gets turned off

imagine my shock, its written by a salty broad

>In the #MeToo age
I stopped reading right there, shill somewhere else...

Watch black mirror. Your daughter will try to kill the robot before having a nervous breakdown and locking it in the attic.
>Good husband. "Doubt" you would trade him in
Your husband needs to beat you more often.

what happens when the sexbot rapes her?

Females desire attention and mental love men need physical and emotional support. Females can not love a sex bot. Men can.

>robot that guards you

Just shoot it.

It's not a person, it feels no pain, it cannot shoot back. Just put some buckshot into its middle bit and rob the place.

How about we randomly generate a special manbot, like calculon

>watch black mirror

You are giving dangerous advice,burger. Some poor anons might stumble upon the new season that came out recently and receive brain-aids from it.

There is a problem with this.
What if women start demanding a chadbot.
One that doesn't obey humans 100% of the time, just so she can get her pussy wet.

Lol, men are humans too you know that right? Choosing to not speak with women doesn't mean that you are somehow incapable of human interaction. Otherwise ignoring your child because it did some bullshit would render you retarded.

BRAAAAAAAAAAPT!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_control_problem#Capability_control
>Just as humans can be killed or otherwise disabled, computers can be turned off. One challenge is that, if being turned off prevents it from achieving its current goals, a superintelligence would likely try to prevent its being turned off. Just as humans have systems in place to deter or protect themselves from assailants, such a superintelligence would have a motivation to engage in "strategic planning" to prevent itself being turned off.

The perfect sexbot will be a form of AI, and so will know how to deal with kill switch.

Bruh when are we gonna stop acting like women don't NEED someone they can nag and belittle, I can literally walk off and go outside whenever I argue with my girl and when I come back she's apologizing and trying to hug me. If I was honest with myself I only really need a vagina to fuck, the rest is simply a bonus; if a sexbot existed that was conscious and could hold an interesting conversation we wouldn't need women. But women are different, they need emotional partners. Have you seen how girls act when no one is fucking them, like insane feral animals.

>tfw Chadnet destroys humanity because roasties weren't content with submissive sexbots

Men are better at cleaning because they can actually focus on certain tasks instead of "multitasking" their way through the day. Problem is most men don't give a fuck about how the falt/the house looks unless they want to sell it eventually.

It's scared

So a manbot's gonna earn her money and protect her and fuck her?
I doubt she's gonna be able to afford it and even if she is such robots are hardly gonna be for sale - it's the perfect goy, the jews could use it themselves.

Is that supposed to be the anus or the pussy? The hole is in the wrong location for either one.

>Preferably one who can do the dishes and guard the door.

And what if the housebreaker got his own gang of robots with emp guns?

Until they invent a vibrator that can pull her hair and call her a slut, I won't be too worried

>come home from work
>see wife bought the new Tyrone2000 sexbot

Is it really cucking if it's a robot?

ROBOTS WILL REPLACE US ALL

we are already obsolete.

We just don't want to deal with modern women

In the end it would probably carry more risk than killing another man. Think about it from a criminality standpoint.

You're now destroying property, there's no more grey area. You can't say you were defending yourself, you can't deflect blame, you can't say it was an involuntary response on your part in self defense.

A high-end sex bot would cost as much as a car. And like someone else mentioned, women wouldn't even buy one if it wasn't emotionally viable, so you have to take into account extra $$$ spent on some sort of AI, even basic AI.

Not to mention she would probably have it insured, so she would be reimbursed immediately, while you on the other hand would be in jail for destruction of property, and when you get out, you would owe debt after accumulated interest that you couldn't pay while you were in jail. You would be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt after a 2 year sentence.

Think College, but without the education, just owing money.

Perhaps you could bum the robot, then everybody's happy

>Maybe Sex Robots Will Make Men, Not Women, Obsolete
Why would that happen? Sperm banks and dildos have been a thing for decades now and women still are as incapable and useless as ever.

It's over, you dumb roastie sows. You doomed yourself the second you stopped fulfilling the one role you're good at.

Why do i feel like she’s missing something here?

Look, sex robots are bad either way because they would in fact ruin relationships between men and women, but a piece of me feels that the bottom beta virgins might be able to use this to get some love for once in their lives, rather than just get friendzoned and rejected.

On the other hand, not only do male sexbots not work and earn money, but ultimately both male and female sexbots are simply going to be humanoid pieces of rubber that sit there waitig to get fucked, and this will be so for a good 30 years at least. No convo, no friendly activity, no being supportive in hard times.

But what hurts the most is that rather than acknowledge why men are so desperate for sexbots, acknowledging that a solid 70% of men will find themselves partnerless in this age of women’s liberation (as their other half goes off and gets Tyrone’d and pregnant with some half nigger), rather than realize what is pushing men away from women, she’s trying to drill this issue further.

I have absolutely no doubt that men will get the last laugh in this, but unlike mgtow, i dont think this is a good thing either way.

>implying women can make sex robots
good things the one who made them aren't fags

>roasties get afraid of female sexbots
>try to twist their game to make us get afraid from male sexbots
>doesn't work

So this is how the world ends

Fake hysteria. Have any of you ever fucked a male sex toy? they're not that great and kind of annoying in a way.

>Jail
I'm literally on the fbis most wanted.
The police only catch the stupid and the weak.

>Men will likely have trouble with things like household chores and remembering to go to the doctor regularly, but they’ll manage.
Oh the irony...

They can already buy dildoes as big as a mans leg mounted on a fuck machine yet they still want men

What happens next is called the never-ending bang aka Big Bang

>B-but we strong independant wymyn will have s-sexbots too
Well awesome for you roastie, after I get my sexbot I won't care if you have one or ten too.

Watching a women try to manipulate a robot would be great comedy. The robots would probably commit suicide.

Ummm so you are saying, we can turn oir 2d waifu into 3d waifu? I'm in!

Male sex bots can't replace human men because women specifically look for wealth, status and power in a man, sex bots don't have any of those qualities. Men on the other hand just want something hot to fuck, which is easily replaceable. Once artificial wombs are perfected a man could just buy an egg and use his sperm to create a child, making women obsolete all but for their eggs.

And my dad works for nintendo

>On the other hand, not only do male sexbots not work and earn money, but ultimately both male and female sexbots are simply going to be humanoid pieces of rubber that sit there waitig to get fucked, and this will be so for a good 30 years at least. No convo, no friendly activity, no being supportive in hard times.
Most women are like this, though.

So what if it makes someone "obsolete"? There will be sexbots for everyone. Men are a large paying demographic. That alone makes them relevant.

Male sexbots will never work. Women do not crave sex like men do. The desire attention, and if the only thing that desires them is a machine, it will drive her mad

This is her

*blocks ur path*

What do?

Yikers

I can't make an argument against the menbots, per se, but I will say that companionship doesn't equate to having a happy home. You don't seem to understand that, at best, these robots will only be like pets that you can have sex with. I would rather have a family, and a chores only robot to take the monotony of doing chores away and to make my life easier. At any rate, these robots wouldn't men "obsolete," I think that this would in turn worsen the lonely miserable women who are out there in the world. This would of course be the same if it were female robots. I don't think that these robots will make anyone obsolete, but rather, they would serve as a cautionary tale against being lonely. This is no different than having a pet in your possession.

Exactly. Women simply use sex as a means of validation, or access to a man.

After the menopause, many just give it up altogether.

Men are the only ones actually DRIVEN to seek it. Women know they can get sex easily anytime. The commitment, the emotional connections, the "man-help" / feeling "safe" however is something only a man can provide.

How many fucking times are we going to have this thread?

>"Men just want Fembots for sex, that's so disgusting, are they to lazy to go marry a women?"

>"But Menbots are fine, why should I have to do chores or answer my door?"

It will never happen becaise women cant handle the public shame they would get for it.

Men dont give a fuck.

Also, good luck getting a guy to build a functional male robot for women.

Females would always get bored. They don't fuck for pleasure they fuck for status. Chadnet sexbot is never gonna be president of a multi-million dollar company with a yacht and private airplane. Chadnet won't pay to take women to vegas, dubai or any other instragamable location. Chadnet will sit there and know the perfect sexual lines, the quickest way to get a female off and he will do it for hours. Chadnet will be great at sex but women will always want more. They will love their chadnet 1.0 for all of 2 years until they realized chadnet just doesn't have any future goals or aspirations that can pay for their wanton spending habits.

The end is nigh for all when men are so sick of being treated like shit, they make a sexbot that women can treat like shit.

Unless the guy is a neet neckbeard loser, It would just be a (possibly cool) expensive toy he could show off to other guys, for women it would be like an expensive cat but much sadder

BASED SHADMAN

Do it roastie, do it.
When will women get the concept, that men do things for pleasure and not to make women jealous?

I'd love for male sex bots to be a thing because that puts us one step closer to futa sexbot goddesses.

>implying we arent already all robots designed by an alien race as part of an evil simulation to test new warfare and population controll

>I just want to watch a women get increasingly frustrated that her man bot is perfect

This was a plot point in a British TV show called Humans. Woman throws her cuck husband out, buys a perfect male sexbot that looks like a young alpha male and jackhammers her for hours just the way she likes... and in the end she's not happy.

>hackers could turn sex robots into killers
Those damn Russians

Wrong.

Sex robots can't make kids.
The whole point of the relationship is to secure an as stable and prosperous as possible home for the offspring.
Women can buy the sexbot today and in 10 years demolish it because they "need a good man".
And we'll be laffin

>As sex was our beginning, so shall it be... our end.

I just want sexbots because it's one step closer to AI fightbots

>"That's a man, baby!"

It will literally just respond back her opinions in a mans voice.

We have had anger, grief and now we on to bargaining.

>Wanting a wife who doesn't pay her fair share.

The absolute state of the right, enjoy poverty lol.

>Implying chadnet won't happen anyways.

Women can't divorce a robot and steal half his shit.

Holy shit, is that not just me then? I'm not a slob, but I see absolutely no fucking reason to wash my pint glass between drinks for anywhere up to a week. Doesn't matter what I put in it; I'll just continue to drink.
Same applies to my coffee/tea/hot choc mug.

Sex robots don't even exist and yet we have daily threads on this subject.

>Men claim sex bots will make women obsolete
>Women respond with no u

insecurity is showing