What will you do when the memeo turns out to be literally nothing?

What will you do when the memeo turns out to be literally nothing?

Will you pretend that it never happened? Will you blame the Democrats? Will you just move on to the next piece of counternarrative in the ARG that you're all playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fpYU3TZ8QE
lawfareblog.com/devin-nuness-mystery-memo-repeating-cycle-distraction
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot to say nothing burger

What will you do when that nigger Obama and that cunt Hillary are both swinging from a rope?
Cry racism and sexism?

You actually think that will happen, don't you?
I feel bad for you.

Yes, they fought tooth and nail against it's release because it's "literally" nothing. Do something else with your life, shill.

Source needed

I will take matters into my own hands if need be

watch the fucking news, retard

Fox News?
Daily Caller?
Gateway Pundit?
Zerohedge?

Now some guy on MSNBC is openly asking members of Congress if Nunes is a russian agent. They are so scared.

i would find it weird that it caused so many high profile, powerful individuals to run away with their tail between their legs.

Who exactly? Provide sources.

#girther

We already know it is YUGE!

If FBI Director Wray first threatened to quit his position to protect McCabe...then did a 180 after Wray read the 4 page memo...you better start conditioning you rpoor little, empty head that there IS something to it.

The Democrats seem ever so upset if it's literally nothing user.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fpYU3TZ8QE

Allah bless OP for keeping the fire stoked
bump

>muh emails
>muh voter fraud
>muh media collusion
>muh pizzagate
>muh uranium one
>muh deep state
>muh memo
What a fucking joke.

They will move onto the next one, and then the next one and then the next one for 8 years. By then, even if they realize they've been led on by a kike puppet, the demographic fate of america will be sealed and theres nothing they can do about it.

You forgot
>muh Russians

>democrats panicking and autistically screeching over nothing

Its its nothing then the status quo continues.
If its something then I chuckle.
Your move, nigger.

Something will stop the Democrats. Trump will never resign. He will never be impeached. He won't even quit after his 2nd term - after all, who's going to make him? Certainly not his voters, who want him to rule for eternity (me included) and certainly not Congress who benefits from that deal.

Muh Russia aaaa

Are you retarded? All every jewish media has been doing is fighting against the release of that memo and pretending like its a russian hack conspiracy partisan nonsense.

The list you just gave want the memo released.

Crowdstrike is a scam
Russia did nothing to the election, except having citizens with an opinion.

If it was nothing Dems wouldn't be losing their collective shit. Pelosi really got her jimmies rustled on CNN last night.

They see the writing on the wall. They're so hung up on trying to beat Trump that they can't see they've lost.

I realized the best thing about this scandal. The democrats won't back down when the first few extremely guilty people are found. They hate trump so much they'll defend people and things they normally wouldn't, like threatening to prosecute Nunes over the memo. It's going to be great.

At least we have variety instead of allways using the same strawman.

>Muh RUSSSIAAAAAA

maybe all of this things have a hint of truth to them

these threads are comfy

The Dems have shitted their pants and their far-left base is calling for violent riots and civil war. Yeah, the memo is totally like no big deal.

When has that not been the case?

Nothing burger.
lawfareblog.com/devin-nuness-mystery-memo-repeating-cycle-distraction

No, there's nothing suspicious about Freedom Caucus and Tea Party supporting the agenda of a hostile foreign government. LOL!
You're all going to prison for sedition.

godspeed

Honestly don't even need the memo, this 99 page report is already declassified.
>dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
The memo is just a summation, which this former US federal attorney does eloquently on the Daily Caller.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Why this hasn't blown up already is anyone's guess.

its not though