youtube.com/watch?v=IupxRf97CGk
youtube.com/watch?v=hlOcK9QTFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=ETsdTUIVRPs
youtube.com/watch?v=BCcX2YsXXpU
youtube.com/watch?v=ijOErcZO9dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=tylP0QdGm5c

Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020 youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

OK
youtube.com/watch?v=ihL3qeQ4Aas

ANYONE CAN BE GERMAN
GERMAN IS NOT AN ETHNICITY

t.average mutt thread

German Inventions

youtube.com/watch?v=IupxRf97CGk

5 German Inventions & Inventors That Have Changed The World! | VlogDave
youtube.com/watch?v=hlOcK9QTFAE

Famous German Inventions and Technologies – Fun Scientific Facts

youtube.com/watch?v=ETsdTUIVRPs

>total 10 posts
>all except just 2 are made by op

op, don't you have a fucking shame of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=BCcX2YsXXpU

I don't have a shame.

lana is hot as fuck and chill to listen to.
I dunno where I got this dindu from but I've seen her before, I just can't stand her voice. I only made it 3 min in and it became far too annoying

Toughen up a bit, she is really OK

I am so sick of hearing about WWII and what shit head did. The Germanic people are so much more than10 years of stupidity.

I need to make some filter to make her bearable to listen to, seriously.

There is another sheboon that's exactly like this too, she's actually quite based and red pilled, but her annoying voice with the all to american
>uuuuhm
>dduuuuuuh
makes it far to annyoing.

reminds me, a few days ago i watched or tried to watch this intel guy from the 80ies about intelligence on the soviet army. my damn, same exact shit but to the extreme. it wasn't so much his voice, but the guy couldn't finnish one fucking sentence without going
>uuuuuuuhhhhhhm
>duuuuuh
I couldn't stand it, yet the subject was so fucking interesting

why are you like this?

>Maskirovka is uuuuuuuhhhhm utilized by the uuuuuuhhhmmm army alll uuuuuuhm through
why?

I would have thought they were broken, and tried to hit them on the head like you used to do with old crt tv's. nobody knows why, but that usually worked for some reason

The Fuckin people with the heavy accent that Uh keep saying uh every third eh word are aaa brutal to listen to.

I am not racist, but am called racist daily, and i am interested in learning about the Alt Right as a result.

Pain is quite the motivator.

yeah in the us everything is raysis these days. These people would die here by share banter alone. You have to have some skin here our language and humor is quite harsh
kek

Deutsche Erfindungen

youtube.com/watch?v=ijOErcZO9dc