Ontario I present to you your saviour DOUG FORD. Rob Fords equally based brother

Ontario I present to you your saviour DOUG FORD. Rob Fords equally based brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Gwrz7QERA
youtube.com/watch?v=hCxrAkHPyZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought this was the politics board?

Let's stop the fucking gravy train

He is powerful.

Goddammit this is a samefagging shill thread

yeah, that's it.

?

He looks like an alcoholic too.

he is a man of the people as they are, not as the propaganda says they should be.

damn he looks like a gangster Rob ford

This is actually how you could redeem yourself, leaf.

The Ford legacy could be a very real path to redemption for you dog-fucking frostbacks.

Edit a fedora on him.

does he smoke crack too?

Probably did lmao.

c'mon man.... why would you smoke something when you could use it to get hookers to give you a discount.

get on his level. man's a genius.

Bump

I know, isn’t he perfect?

>Rob Fords equally based brother.
"Based" It doesn't mean what you think it means.

is it really a discount if the money was already spent ( on crack )

Where were you when he told "poverty activists" who turned up at city hall to get a job?

isn't that the crack head?
he is quite lit, based, the very root of the word lol
(to normies, it refers to smoking cocaine that has reacted to a base)

Rob Ford was the addict. Rest his soul rip. This is his brother.

yes. 10 bucks worth of crack will get you double that in blowjobs. it's practicaly free blowjobs who can say no.

funny thing about this crack stuff, they don't do that here.

Instead they go to the store and buy this detergent which has the chemical they need in it. The bottle is called salmiak. They put it in a water bong then smoke the cocaine through it, making that process take affect as they smoke it.

I have never done it my self, I have smoked regular cocaine a couple of times in my youth though. Didn't like that shit at all, fuck me I got ass blasted, I couldn't even move. Not comfy at all. The first time I had this really hot chick with me too, she was into this cocaine shit and being a man I couldn't be anything less so I did it and was paralzyed for hours while she wanted to fuck.

Ofc when I came to my self she was pissy and thought I was rejecting her. Good thing though, turns out she was the ex gf of my closest rival, he would have gone to war with me over this. He is a known murderer, this I don't care, but I know his family very well. His mother basically raised me, it would have been really bad

*reaches for water bottle*
*crashes into pedestrian on sidewalk and her 2 dogs*
*all kill*
There is a war on the car!

oh noes, he be dead

God bless his soul and his banter
>I blame the jews

stay away from drugs and the people who use them.

but if you get the chance to vote for a cokehead, go for it. i would rather have a cokehead than a peson who belives women can have penises.

>equally based

I'd vote for him.

I don't do drugs anymore user, but I was young once you know. The world is new and exciting then you know. I have quit steroids too, but I still got one cure left of very strong testo eth though. deca too I had forgotten about that.

The police here knows me all to well to be honest. I hate those guys

How did Canada go from this

to this

>Mountie sitting next to an Indian
Looks like diversity shit to me.

why is he even alive still?

He lit want to give you all homo aids, pretty sure he is a swedish plant

hey here chen

does he listen to abba?
yes?
there you go

LETS GOOOOOO

now that bing is american and useless I couldn't find the bottle
>why can't you just make your own shit instead of ruining the work of others? each fucking time

are you telling these good folks to use caustic soda as bong water?

i bet you have a nice crystal collection

this guy is a fucking clown and pretty much nobody likes him.

go vote for Wynn then you loser. this is a non-loser thread btw.

I think that is what they use when they smoke cocaine here, I am not sure, I don't remember the chemistry in my head tbqh.

Whatever they use as bong water it reacts to the cocaine and makes it 6 million times worse. I hate that shit. The ones starting to smoke it are lost. Cocaine isn't popular anymore it comes and goes in waves. In the latest 90ies and early 2ks it had it's wave here, I'm too young to know the 80ies. But now basically those who does it are mainly these smokers. They traded their life for smoking cocaine in a salmiakk base.

In experience you see rich stock broker guys start this shit and they lose everything within a fucking year. I've snorted, I wouldn't say much but as the average joe. Actually on iceland they have far better cocaine than here, but it's expensive as fuck though. The price has fluxuated extremely, I basically get it for free here now, but I don't like it. I honestly don't see the fuss ib4 amphetamine user, I REALLY hate that crap

why the fuck would you assume I'm a liberal? I'm going to vote for whichever conservative candidate ends up winning the leadership, but you're delusional if you think it's gonna be doug

maybe you're delusional if you think it won't be doug.

I just put some cocaine in my hashish, it's the worst experience I've ever had. I don't see why people like this. I just remember I was so happy when I came to my self, I thought I was done for
>hjalp I can't move

you need to get back to archiving links for the dopamine, not hard drugs.

mods have banned our bots

>they are saying the same thing about Doug that was said about Trump
dont worry they will be voting for doug

/ourgirl/ on the state of ontario:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Gwrz7QERA

so glad we got her away from Ezra.

in times of chaos, people turn to the natural alpha

saved
I might be getting drunk, but this was funny as hell

canada is basically the new sweden
markland, helluland and vinland freedom when?

You killed all the cod
>our cod
we told you not to fish that much, but you didn't listen

don't hate on ABBA
youtube.com/watch?v=hCxrAkHPyZQ