You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support Monarchism

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support Monarchism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TwpV9RNsPXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God given right. As if God would choose any of these asshats to rule.

Monarch is here. Rule Britannia and unite the Anglosphere under the crown.

Prince Charles, Duke of Batshit crazy.

This is why

>brown eyes

>busted ass teeth

Peasants

Corrupt monarchs are the reason we ended up with cuckstianity. Rather not be led by 'royalty'
I'm all for a fascism though

Because I wouldn't be king.

these two bitches must be killed

RIGHT MAKES MIGHT

Let's not go through this again, Pablo.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support Monarchism
Hey, at school, I was taught that the nobles sucks.

Jews claim they are kings chosen by god.
Jews push policy that destroys countries.

yeah i fuck elisabeth in the ass too

It's better than Communism, but I know a better way...

The teeth.

As a minarcho-monarcho autokakotheocrat I sort of do.

Inbred autistics decide the faith and well-being of a whole nation cause they came out of the right vagina hole.
>original ancestors were chiefs of mass killers and invaders with no other skills
>divine christian rights
pick one for fuck's sake

a monarchy of whores

Sure, let's follow that to it's logical conclusion.
step 1: The crown lands on my head.

step 2: I take over the UN

step 3: I mandate walls between every region

step 4 I arrange world wide gladitorial combat contests to the death to resolve wars.

step 5 We acheive true world peace

step 6 Jesus returns and the world ends..

My brothers

anarcho-fascism is much better than monarchism

I dont think you can support 'monarchism'. Supporting the idea with out having a monarch in mind is just silly. You can support a person thinking they aught to be supreme leader. The monarch justifies the 'monarchism', not the other way around.

As far as i know all legitimate royalty is either dead or cucked.

>literally cucking yourself willingly

I do.

Constitutional Monarchies are the best form of government in the world.

You can't literally can't name ten republics as good to live in as Australia, Canada, the UK, Japan, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, the Netherlands, New Zealand or Norway

>>literally cucking yourself willingly
in a monarchy one person is cucking you in a republic everyone is taking turns cucking you

What Bugs said, don't buy into Monarchy, it's stupid.

I already do.

Because I'm not a braindead retard.
No, the cute princessses can be spared, at least long enough to be cloned so people's everywhere can enjoy them.

>Constitutional Monarchies are the best form of government in the world.
the monarch need to be more political active in order to balance the demagoguery and short sightedness of the politicians

Inbreeding snobby parasite fucking retards

From my little history knowledge :

Most of the time one weak ruler is enough to end monarchism and his country with it. I like to choose Emperor Honorius the pigeon fucker, as the pinnacle of uselessness and retards

In the other end, a strong and knowledgable ruler can transform his tiny country at the edge of total extermination into a dominant world power in a matter of few years. Philippe II of Makedonia, but hes unfortunately completely overshadowed by its son, Alexander The no so Great.

Monarchism is a real double edged sword so to me a strong education for the monarch ruler with enough strong patriotism should be enough

I strongly emphasize on patriotism or nationalism because bois' lets look at this guy : Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun (pic related

Yes thats a long annoying name, but he's nowadays the new king of Thailand, he went to the best schools but hes an utmost retard playboy,
to give you an idea, he went to germany on a plane all by itself (he was the pilot) and Luftwaffe had to stop him.

Having a benevolent and competent leader is like winning the lottery.
>by birthright
Look at europe
>by election
Look at your leaders rn. Do you think giving them absolute power would be good?

Get outta my country traitor!

shot that bitch in da head

because you'r gay

I would support it, given that the monarch can be removed from service if he fucks up.

because idont believe these two little lolis have any more value than me.

An AI would make a better monarch than a human king.

What monarch could be worse than Merkel?

I serve to my state, not to someone particularly

>he went to germany on a plane all by itself (he was the pilot) and Luftwaffe had to stop him.
Why, did he not like schedule the flight with the place?
I'd shoot in her head, if you know what I mean.

I'm monarchist so I don't have anything to explain to you.

I think an elective monarchy would be the best system if there was a consistent method of vetting potential candidates to ensure we always get "philosopher kings" as opposed to tyrannical dictators.

Unfortunately no such system exists at the moment so we're stuck being ruled by the idiot majority.

Only under Catholicism

Jacobitism

im not gonna support it if i cant be the monarch.

>ayy lmao that nigga in a dress
Memes only get meme replies, son.

>Thomas Paine Common Sense

"To the evil of monarchy we have added that of hereditary succession; and as the first is a degradation and lessening of ourselves, so the second, claimed as a matter of right, is an insult and imposition on posterity. For all men being originally equals, no one by birth could have a right to set up his own family in perpetual preference to all others for ever, and tho' himself might deserve some decent degree of honours of his contemporaries, yet his descendants might be far too unworthy to inherit them. One of the strongest natural proofs of the folly of hereditary right in Kings, is that nature disapproves it, otherwise she would not so frequently turn it into ridicule, by giving mankind an ASS FOR A LION."

>I think an elective monarchy would be the best system if there was a consistent method of vetting potential candidates to ensure we always get
if you want the next monarch be a good one you just need to make sure he gets a good education , an elective monarchy will defeat the purpose of having an monarchy

Why do you want a computer display with high resolution?
Why don't you want a mono pixel display?
You won't understand if you have a low resolution view of reality.

I have one king: Jesus.

Do you even meditate?

>Thomas Paine
he believed in tabula rasa so everything he says should be dismiss since his believes are based on a false premise

if you are not a monarchist you cannot be a true christian

>I have one king: Jesus.

The guy mowing my yard?

Lol. Are they Twins? I hope the evil sister leads a secret swap coup

No, two years different

You have to make it a crusade though, or else too many secular-cuc ks and papists will get in your way. But I agree.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world Roman Catholic cesspool).

because it makes adult men want to have sex with little girls

The only positive is that you know exactly who's head you need to chop off to make everything change when things inevitably go to shit.

They are monarchy’s in name only

waste of money dictatorship gay faggot sage

Anti-Anglo!

Every man a king.

I will go to the fascist Spain and you Protestants can slowly turn your own countries into third world, Jewish run shitholes like you are already doing right now.

Every mutt an american.

You never know when you raise a retarded NEET.

nothing wrong with this. enjoy pumping someone else's semen in your random used slut

This desu

royalty are always degenerate and the goodest goys around

Every BLACK man a king racist tiny dik motherfucker

Few years apart. Used to be more visually pronounced difference. Also their eyes are different colors.

This is the kind of environment your heretical practices create.
>a slum in mexico

You have to go back.

>Papist, please go
Ok I'll go to Bavaria or Austria, help restore the monarchy and live among some of the most prosperous and brilliant people known to the world.

Also the Crusades were Catholic, there were no Cleetuses or Jimbobs fighting the saracens.

>muh jews
Yawn...

Have to be honest, don't know how they made blondes. The parents aren't blonde

Go now. Don't look back.

Leave.

YAS RULE BRITANNIA

Number one cause of pedophilia: sexy children, FACT

>a jealous portugese appears

True but the kind of stystem that was around in early 1900s. It was a good balance.

FEAR GOD, HONOUR THE KING

youtu.be/TwpV9RNsPXc

>jealous

>a portugese who speaks english

A FUCKING RAMP

And the African Christian countries are Protestant. Your point?

They're certainly cute. But I think to find children sexy you would already need to be a pedophile

All this dead royalty... Wow.... So powerful....

>goodest goys around
then why were the jews and liberals against the monarchy everywhere?

Roman Catholics have never created a white country. Evil.

Third-world behaviour.

Look at our last Tsar. He had everything in his hands to turn the situation around, nip the Bolshevik problem in the bud, kill all the fucking Jews. Nobody would say a thing, back then anti-Semitism was the norm.
And yet, he fucked it up completely because he was too much of an inbred retard only capable of shooting poor cats in his garden. Fucking shame. Like, Jesus fucking Christ, how horrifying.

Liechtenstein is pretty much a tiny Switzerland-Austria mix and is a catholic monarchy. But it is impossible to move to basically, so Austria it is

If merkel was absolute ruler there would be an uprising. Democracy pacified a population because it offers them the illusion of choice.

What's the point of getting a bunch of guys into positions of power where they get an excessive amount of wealth, food, and shelter, and do nothing but stand around and look pretty?
Sounds like a waste of tax dollars.

culturize yourself

> En España el rubismo infantil supera el 50% (y hasta los 3-4 años se produce en el 90% de los niños españoles), aunque en edad adulta los cabellos tornen castaños o totalmente morenos. Esto prueba que no hay caracteres homocigóticos mediterráneos, sino que son producto de interacciones genéticas como en otros subtipos raciales.