Why are broken girls always best girls?

Why are broken girls always best girls?

Even a handicapped, broken girl wouldn't want you.

They have no choice. If they don't become best, nobody would want them.

It's either their unbreakable spirit and desire to prove that they can be a better human being that attracts us or our wish to have someone we could pity and take care of and therefore act like a white knight in shining armor around.

Aya was in love with Gai

because you want to help them and make it better, their vulnerability is alluring and appeals to your masculinity - which combined with either feisty personality for comedic/gap moe or demure personality to emphasize their fragility and your desire to protect them, same reason girls with tragic backstories are so good

that's because im an objectively unpleasant person

17%

>always
>forgetting this smug

I saw a cute girl in a wheelchair the other day

Please tell us more

Please tell us less.

Was she 2D?

They're not, they tend to cry a lot and eventually there'll be a day in which she'll break down and claim you only loved her because she's a cripple and refuse to move

they're not, you're just a filthy devotee.

>claim you only loved her because she's a cripple
???

>only loved her because she is a cripple

That seems like the last reason you would force yourself to love someone

Someone got her bad ending.

My gf only has one eye, she isn't any different than regular girls.

Broken girls is a meme tbqh

D-does your gf have a glass eye or a qt eyepatch?

Both, eye patch is custom fit to her head. Glass eye is more of a QoL thing. It's essentially just a white marble

Because everyone in Guilty Crown minus:
Aya, her cat eared friend, the rebel guy with the darkness power and Captain America
were such terrible fucking characters that it made them seem that much better.

SO

Every time.

I was there when this was first posted, it was some top shelf bait, that's for sure

Every fucking time

I wonder, if there are people who actually do stuff like this to cute crippled girls? I mean, even an autist like me would never think of something like this. Imagine genuinely believing that you've got a good friend and then he pulls off something like that on you, knowing perfectly well what he meant to you.

>I wonder, if there are people who actually do stuff like this to cute crippled girls?
sure there are, theres also rapists and murderers- sadists, psychopaths and generally bad people exist

but obviously that pasta is false

speaking of, where is the shittystoryanon who always shows up?

I know right? Setup THAT good is impossible irl

I can believe one individual doing it, but I can't imagine an entire group going along with all that without someone stepping in. The only people who get group bullied are the annoying autists who refuse to at least attempt to conform with the group or at minimum stop being annoying with their autism.

>but I can't imagine an entire group going along with all that
there are frats/cliques whose initiation involves burning money in front of homeless people - peer pressure/ attempts to fit in are great anasthesiacs for the conscience

No clue but they are truly the best

That's college shit. No way would that story fly in modern hugbox highschools. That said, the story doesn't specify the exact date it happened, 10-20 years ago or more and it's completely believable

At least she can't run from me either.

>highschools
in older years, it could

imagine
>new student
>crippled
>local clique of shitheads decides to have laugh
>pic related

little kids wont do it because they cant into malice enough, shitheads who are in their last years can and possibly would

I just don't know how cold-blooded and mean you have to be to do something like this to a girl. Moreover to a crippled girl, who's suffering throughout her life. It's just strange. You have to lack empathy completely, people who do this are dangerous. It's like in this film about two yuppies and a deaf woman.

>You have to lack empathy completely
theres a reason why its often in groups, as a collective people feel less responsible " i only bullied her a little myself!" which is why it usually happens by gangs/cliques/clubs - it just takes one popular shitheads dumb idea and its the popular thing to do

she's not broken
pic related is broken

Because you only realized what you've lost after you've lost it

Or you watch the anime

Can't believe I have to be the one to do this

have you fucked her eye socket yet

Even crippled they stil remain as roasties, it doesnt matter if shes crippled Jamarcus still gets to fuck her deep inside her cunt.
Most men would take anything with a vagoo be it deaf retarded crazy etc. girls have it easy NO MATTER WHAT.
Pic related has a chad bf while you will forever be a virgin. Take the red pill niggers.

What's her damage?

the palsy

>idiotic /r9k/ tier rant about "muh purity"

Jesus man, you legitimately have issues.

Would a disabled girl be a good wife and mother to your kids?

Stay delusional

When you kill yourself can I have your aspie stuff?

why is it an "issue" if I have the preference for pure girls, but completely normal / to be expected / nothing you are allowed to complain about / suck it up nerd lmao xD for a women to prefer chads?

How disabled are we talking here?

I'll give you some examples:

Wheelchair

Blind/Deaf

Mentally handicapped

>muh chads
>muh pure girls

You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper, man. I gave you an out and you keep digging.

yes, it wasn't very enjoyable

>why is it an "issue" if I have the preference for pure girls
Because purity is a meme you hide behind when you really mean "I prefer girls who have no frame of reference to compare me to so they won't run screaming when they find out I'm a useless, selfish lout who puts sex on a pedestal".

ShindoL needs to do more cripple vanilla.

depends if she's a normalfag or not

Not a fan of mentally broken though.

Because
1) The Chad dilemma is a figment of your imagination born of you spending more time away from society than not.
2) You've internalized "Chad" to be anyone with more social grace, attractiveness, ambition or achievements than you.
3) You will deny this at every turn and become vehemently defensive and insist that "nice guys never win" despite not being a nice person in any sense of the word.

If your imouto lost her hands/arms, would you "assist" her with her "needs" if she asked?

>someone took over posting this for me in these threads

I feel sort of proud

Where is the Tougou webm, so I can post cute Tougous directly after.

They really can't run away, so don't ever think of anything immoral and exploitative.

Broken girls that put themselves back together are best

How many tougou will you post?

A lot of girls, if they're even slightly good looking, get an easy ride through life early on, conditioning them to be entitled and unrealistic.

On the other hand, a girl who's taken some hard knocks from life is more likely to have her ego in check, and know what it's like to struggle. More likely to have her head on straight and less likely to have a psychotic breakdown when the stress hits.

Yes
Yes
No

That is just common sense

How could anyone love a broken girl? She's a freak, a waste of space and air, worthless as a wife and mother. They should be put down like the monsters they are, so that they don't hurt anyone ever again.

probably only wheelchair ones to be honest
a deaf mother likely can't speak properly, and that'll ruin the kid's language development.

>implying retarded gfs aren't top tier

Why are you so mean, user?

They're cute and I want to help them but honestly being a caretaker for someone with a disability gets old fast. Now if they can still function without me being there all the time I wouldn't mind.

I'm assuming she let you? If you aren't lying then your gf must be pretty damn kinky.

can retards even consent to sex?

thanks doc i feel better already

What's the appeal?

He isn't wrong though.

I'd love anything that loved me (and let me pat her head), but i know it'll never happen.

Underrated post

Because newfags killed 4chins
16chan when?

because you're a lzy hopeless loser!

This.

Missing 1 limb or 1 eye is doable. It adds to their uniqueness and feeds your natural need to be nurturing and protective as a male.

However, anything else and it becomes a full-time job to the point where they themselves can't even do simple tasks without your help.

Paraplegics are one thing, but being completely blind is another.

>tfw my gf will likely be wheelchair-bound within the next few years

it was her suggestion, I was the one who was apprehensive because it didn't sound safe or intelligent at all. Did it anyway because muh dick

i know.

It's time to put yourself a helium mask and finally sleep forever!

What a dick

bull shit

>eating fruit roll ups right out of the box

According to most 1st world lawmakers, no.
Though it's a bit more complicated than they make it seem.

>Did it anyway because muh dick
>there is an user here who has actually skull-fucked a girl, and what's more she asked him to

Outstanding, she's a keeper I hope you know.

Dumb girls are cute, there is zero appeal to legitimate retards

What color/style is it? Does she have different eyepatches for special occasions?

Maybe because I'm drunk but I fucking lost it.
Laughed for 5 minutes.

Please tell me she pretends to be a pirate to fuck with people.