twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sports are important

Impeach Donald BLUMPF
Before he goes nuclear DRUMPF

Even if, it's a game.

Will he ever recover?

Who fucking cares?

this

all these athletes who make millions playing a fucking game for more than a living need to stfu

wtf i hate trump now

It speaks to his character that he cant even lose a friendly game of golf becuase of his massively inflated ego and sense of self worth. Trump is the biggest snowflake that ever was.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Did she lose? Lmao some simp like the president can beat a pro golfer.
>women cant do sports

>Jew cheating
Color me surprised

If they played with honor they would be nowhere in life

You mean a 70 year old billionaire doesnt play the game very seriously? Who would have fucking thought, how dare he play like us normal plebs

Sounds like she needs 2 strokes

She actually refers to Trump as a good friend and fun to play golf with in the norwegian article.
vg.no/sport/i/4dzMv6/tutta-om-sitt-nære-forhold-til-trump-han-jukser-som-faen

>tfw Trump forces her to play from the mens tees

>cheating at golf

Literally everyone who isn’t a pro does this to some degree

Trump's balls are truly magical

ecks dee

michael jordan was the same way and he's the fucking goat, should give you some perspective.

oh look, the tranny from Texas

Golf is a gentleman's game. Ya know? The games that have honor rules. Course he cheats. He has no integrity. If you don't know by now, chance are your deep up your own ass

Hard hitting modern journalism.

CHEATER IN CHIEF!!!!! IMPEEECH CHEETO HITLER DRAUMPHS AHHHHHHHH ASLDKFNASLDKFSALKN

>VACation

I also cheat like hell in friendly golf. Otherwise the game is too slow. I lose track of strokes anyway. It's just not important.