The market is shitting itself

cnbc.com/2018/01/30/us-stock-futures-dow-data-earnings-and-politics-on-the-agenda.html

A hour ago it was 240 down. Looks like someone's panicking before the Memo

Woah, S&P 500 down 1% damn. This might be the one.

might have something to do with all those futures traders they arrested recently

Are people selling their CNN MSNBC ABC NBC and other mainstream media stocks?

Can we find out which stocks are being sold off?

It's the whole market. The bots that run the Hedge funds are selling. They sense something.

>tfw

I read its something about companies joining each other for healthcare!?!

Someone doesn't want Trump gloating about the market in the State of the Union address I think.

Yep, Warren Buffet is bringing together some big players.

buffet is a snake in the grass

nobody cares, swings happen all the time

It literally has nothing to do with any of that. It is a direct result of several Obamacare providers exiting the Obamacare market, because Obamacare is officially dead now.

source on that shit?

If I were Dutch I would just be selling weed to tourists all my life.

All the financial media? Is that good enough for you? The whole thing is being driven by the selloff of a company called UnitedHealth, because they are a shit tier leftist company that is currently being shot in head and buried in shallow ditch just outside of the village. Deal with with.

500 points in 2 days lmao. Trump economy is here boys!!! Obama economy is in the rear view mirror.

>wallstreet niggers
Hell son.... me, my family and extended/in-laws own so much land, lots of greenhouses and have tons of game meat/fish in our freezers/freeze dried storage.... I'm waiting for the collapse or a "Carrington Event" to happen.
We are literally anarchoprimitivecommunist in our family's social relationships.

CITYFAGS TO BE BTFO SOON?

Wait so the market is only up 39.5% over the last year not 40%. The sky is literally falling.

2.1 years to double your investment is too long compared to 2.05 years.

awooooooooooooooo never tired of winning, single payer prevents medical staff from actually getting payed and here in spain is garbage

:(

You reminded me that the carrington event was a thing that actually happened. If another one occurs I will die because I live in the city.

Tell me when it hits -500%, then I will begin panic posting

You mean panic buying?

>he didnt into puts

I made 140% overnight with NVDA, suck my gainz cunts

no u didnt

Good thing I cashed out yesterday and put all my money into bullets, gold, and MRE's!

>paying for MREs

Looks like the Jews were patient and decided to start fucking with the market shortly before the State of the Union address.

You're right, I should have set up an ambush to raid passing caravans.

>-500%

brainlet detected

having so little faith in drumpf

YES
FUCKING SCURRY YOU COCKROACHES
THE LIGHT IS BEING TURNED ON IN THE KITCHEN
QUICKLY
BEHIND THE FRIDGE
RUN

I wonder (((who))) that could be?

You'd have better luck with that in russia since it's legal in the netherlands, and the streets are full of shitskins trying to sell you fake coke already.

Perfect time to buyback in!

Yes, here is the correct perspective.

>Dow
>important

Russell 5k is the patricians market

No ruralfag family or friends? No property outside of the city? No contingency plan?
M I T G A T E • F O R E S I G H T • N O W

IF HE HAD JUST LIMITED HIMSELF TO ONE SCOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>giving up 10% of 1 year's gains in 2 days

Bounce tomorrow after SOTU

26k was way over inflated.
It was just a matter of time...

You can lose 50% at any time. Everyone loses their houses/jobs and it goes back to sucksville 2008.

You screwed up. My end of the world plan is crack cocain. Ill just trade crack heads for what I need at the end of the world.

>people panicking over a 1% dip
HAHAHAHAHA.

>implying crackheads have gold, which for some unknown and never clearly explained reason will be the backbone of the post-apocalyptic economy

You better start planning to stabbing them to death to steal their crack shoes user.

Who /readyforthedip/ here? Which stocks you guys recommend after the inevitable crash?

Hedge funds are making their bets on what will be contents of SOTU. This Bear maket is going all the way to 100k Dow in next 7 years.

fuck off i bet you invested in bitkoneeeeeeekkkt you asshole

Lmao I just saw that to. -500 points is what the negress meant

i have a roboadvisor, it will do whatever it does.

Cryptos are shitting the bed today too.

Just keep buying Index funds through the drip and the gains will flow.

For anyone curious about why this is actually happening, a bunch of big tech like Google, Apple, and Amazon all have their earnings reports coming out tomorrow and the day after. Normally people sell preemptively so the stocks dip.

Also Amazon announced they are making a non profit healthcare company with JPMorgon so health stocks took a big hit

XMR mooning see you in lamboland
just bought 100k btw

101,237 malaysian rubles lmao

*rupees

What reason do you have to think there will be a crash? Is there a liquidity problem??? I don't think so, corporations are all bringing their overseas cash to US right now. Do you think the current overall market right now favors small companies with their new products or the aging mega companies with their failing regulatory capture? Yes a crash will happen again someday, but unless there is a 9/11 scale happening there is no reason to think it will crash any time soon.

>check gold & silver
>nothing going
Nope, nothing going on, fantasy market still playing.

Good time to buy. If you have son shekels buy VTI and hold

Everybody on Sup Forums needs to get the fuck in here. This and the memo are why the market is crashing.

I'm pretty sure JPMC, Amazon and Berkshire chose to make the announcement today because of the memo

FULL MOON PANIC
SELL SELL SELL !

We warned you trump will destroy the economy.

>we
You and the rest of the kikes???

my healthcare ETF is down 1.5%, holy fuck!!!! It's nothing! Panic!

>moon
>sell

does not compute

people have been talking about this for awhile now. if anything people are pulling out because usually when something is too good to be true, it is.
>shills ITT
does anyone know the bet for AI/tech and emerging markets
they should be fine, right
underrated post

BUY THE DIP

Still pretending 26k is not an artificial bubble spawned by tax cut euphoria?

ummm sweetie this is obama's economy tho

our king obama got the credit for the booming economy and low unemployment in drumpf's first year

it should be a given this dip is because of obama too ma nigga

SELL SELL SELLL SELLL OMG SKY IS FALLING

user is probably referring to the 'lunatics'
lunacy is still a thing and CNN still shills it
blood moon, wolf moon, blue moon w/e it's pagan faggotry but it affects the 'real world', if only because people end up talking about it
memes also work this way, the good ones anyway

tech is a meme bubble. invest in commodities.

t. lay observer

>inb4 all the obamafags who have been chiming about how Trump's 1st year is really Obama's doing will now say a few days after is all Trump's fault
As someone said before the recent Amazon and other Silicon valley stuff is causing the small drop off.

this is trump's economy now

The Federal Reserve Bank is sabotaging it.

obviously.

figured as much
any good gold and silver etf recommendations?

jnug

> implying we didn’t see this coming
You fags need to chill

every time republicans start doing well the economy sort of just goes waaay the fuck up then crashes out of nowhere, really convenient

almost like republicans create bubbles that crash

>Can we find out which stocks are being sold off?
Those that are in the negative stupid

>out of nowhere

lol wynn resorts is like the only thing up and he's the one who got hit by #metoo yesterday

Checked

Fuckin wall street brainlets, got scammed again.

nice common sense digits