How deep is your favorite anime, Sup Forums?

How deep is your favorite anime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13203150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tier 4
Am I cool yet?

My favorite anime is in Tier 2, but I've seen anime up to Tier 5

Tier 6

Literally nothing

Who the fuck actually separates NGE and EOE, and what person waits until reaching a different tier to watch them when they should just be seen consecutively.

I've started at Tier 5, and I've seen only one show from Tier 1, so this chart is like...relative.

Tier 4 patrician taste here
I must question however why Girls und Panzer is at Tier 4

Tier 4. Redline.

Tier 7
boku no pico

it's not on there

Favourite is from teir 3,deepest is 5.

Red is seen
Yellow is partly seen or currently watching
Blue is my favorites
Baccano & Hyouka - Tier 2
Initial D & Paranoia agent - Tier 3
Katanagatari, Gundam 0079, Princess Tutu, Maison Ikkoku & Harlock - Tier 4

Tier 1, but it doesn't matter, TTGL ascends above all tiers

I've seen Neon Genesis Evangelion.

>NGE tier 2
>EoE tier 4

bad chart.

These charts never match up with me. I've seen 3 shows in the highest tier, which would be the lowest of all tiers barring 6. You'd expect the shows in the first layer to be the great ones everyone has seen, but it always gets filled with normalfag garbage

Tier 4.

I'm satisfied with that.

This is mine.

I love Ideon, but my favorite anime has to be Hidamari Sketch.

Watch more anime.

I'm working on that, t's just that i also spend a big chunk of my time playing vidya, and my teenage years were all wasted on Ragnarok Online, so i haven't really watched much.

Tier 3
How many internet points do I get

1 and a half internets, nothing more.

>watching anime on TV in the 90s and 00s is enough to drop you into tier 5 all by itself.

What do you want? Most posters on Sup Forums aren't old enough to remember Bush presidency, let alone 90s anime programming.

Texhnolyze is the lowest one I've seen, and I really liked it.

So I guess I'm tier 5.

Thought for sure I would have seen more on this list, but whatever. I think I've seen enough from this shit that I'm at least comfortably out of the normie zone.

Not on the list (if I read it right), but around tier 4 probably. I've gone as low as very bottom though.

What the fuck have I been doing with my life...

Tier not listed.
Shit chart

Tiers 1-5.

>ZZ is "obscure"
>Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was on Cartoon Network and is in the lower half of Tier 4

Well if scat is THAT deep I guess I'm a fuckin intellectual philosopher or some shit.

Shoujo Tsubaki puts me at the lowest tier.
The way the anime are ranked is kinda off, though. Leiji Matsumoto, Tezuka and some others are more popular than you think, OP. I have special grievances with Angel's Egg, which I'm pretty sure should be higher up than the bottom of tier 5

>JoJo
>Not Tier 1

JoJo being good doesn't make it not beginner tier.

No Hibike??

>Ghost in the Shell: SAC is tier 3
I'll be the first to admit I'm a pleb, but apparently I'm tier 3? I'm not sure that something that aired weekly on toonami for years can be considered *that* deep

tfw when you think you're barely qualified to be a pleb but have seen stuff close to t6.

Please explain why Keit Ai is on the very bottom of that list. Is it because it only exists in meme format and it isn't possible to actually watch it?

>Hunter X Hunter

So I'm on level 3 then. Not bad.

This chart is beyond bullshit
>hajime no ippo is tier 4

>my 3 favorite animu are tiers 2, 3, and 4
what does it mean

>Tanoshii Moomin Ikka

Born deep m8's

And Space Dandy is tier 4. As wild as it is, the normies at it up when it aired on toonami. I take issue with this list

Michiko and Hatchin was on Toonami. There's no way it's that low.

Most of tier 2 should be in tier 1

Kyoufu no Bio Ningen Saishuu Kyoushi, so borderline tier 6

Tier 2

my favorite anime is tier 5 (Bokurano, "Early-2000s shows you've never seen anyone mention") but my second favorite is tier 1.

also, why is 5cm per second on there for 2 different layers?

>Turn A Gundam that low
>any Gundam that low

tier 4

>Gundam that low
>Hajime no Ippo that low
>Sakura Cardcaptor that low
>Ranma 1/2 that low

Who the fuck made this chart, I bet if it weren't for Dragon Ball Super or the 2 movies, DBZ would've been some tier 6 shit

INFERNO COP

>90% of the shows I watched are in 4
You flatter me.

Also
>x should have been in tier y etc. etc.

Poll to find avg tier. Post your highest tier not the tier of your favorite show
strawpoll.me/13203150

>Lupin III tier 5
Half of Italy is down there

touhou is a doujin anime, so 6

ME ME ME, Tier 5

Also (obscure) Ghibli movies in tier 4.
>Pom Poko
>Porco Rosso
>Whisper of the Heart
>The Cat Returns
tier 1-2 at most

Extreme plebs don't see the extreme depth of TTGL

My favorite is Texhnolyze. But I've seen them all the way down to tier 6. Where the hell is Belladonna of Sadness though?

It's not on the list.

"You should just turn your brain off and enjoy it"

'college project' one needs to be bumped waaaay up because the original Little Witch Academia short was a college project

5cp per second appears twice. Sasuga Sup Forums

Where is Zettai Shogeki Platonic Heart?

Deepest I got by title was Texhnolyze (is this really that obscure?), Macross 7 (also obscure? really?), and "obscure gundam shows" (08 MS Team I guess counts I'm assuming)

But, I'm really disappointed Magic Knight Rayearth was not listed by name, so I'm guessing that would be even deeper still crossing into "I MUST CONSUME EVERYTHING" range.

Fuck any of you if you haven't at least heard of that show.

Rayearth is bundled together with Ranma 1/2 and Yu Yu Hakusho under "Better known 80s and 90s shounen/shoujo"

This is me. I grew up in the 90s renting VHS animes distributed by Manga Entertainment like Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the Shell, Macross Plus, Genocyber, and Ninja Scroll.

Okay good, I can accept that then. Honestly the chart makes no sense to me really.

Every fucking time.

>he hasn't seen Keit-ai yet

You can only watch it an alternate dimension.

>Kaiji isn't even on the list

Shit list

It's at the start of tier 4, left of zetsubou

>madoka magica on tier 1
>studio ghibli shit on tier 3/4
>JJBA not on tier 1
who the fuck designed this?

this.
Also there's no Xxxholic, shit list tbqfhwy.

No zvezda???

We need a tier 7 that includes non"anime", lost shows and rebuilded shows or watch Anime in reverse to find a new context

We need to ban tripfags.

I'm retarded, but in another level

Where is the other image where inferno cop is at the bottom?

>older generation Sup Forumsnons make a troll chart
>move on in life, come to Sup Forums less frequently
>new users come to Sup Forums, see the chart
>think it's meant unironically and use it
Sasuga Sup Forums

> keit-ai
> tier 6
just no its the most modern mainstream anime movie. even my pleb friends watched it and they usally only follow shit like dragon ball naruto bleach

Yeah it's pretty sad how many people in this thread replied seriously.

Kimi no na wa is the mainstream tier 1 movie.

Keit-ai does not exist. Stop memeing.

something between 3-4

>tier lists for anime

This thing would work a lot better as a PDF and being ctrl+f-able. I'm not scrolling through that dense block of shit

Digibro made the chart.

Really ? Care to elaborate ?
Don't know him, seems to be a shitty e-celeb "anime reviewer".
I've seen this chart being posted here years ago, I always thought it was just something Sup Forums made to troll newfags.